It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This made my day I laughed so much!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
After crying ...when I watched the Pope's Funeral, I came to bts, see I don't go upstairs in the mansion yet (ATS) cuz I am not that intelligent as of yet, but anyhoo, I started to read a thread that Skepticoverlord posted about the board. Then a member posted saying something that it was in reference to his post, and his office and contact name. Well, after reading down the line I noticed members were all seeing things quite clearly, except one person, and I thought this was better than the book I had read the other night...it was full of drama.lol
Then, I kept reading the replies and SO said something about 95% of the members go by the rules, and the 'complainer said that maybe the 95% should learn to defend themselves , or, something like that, and I thought , 'we are going to have one frickin' member who is brand new banned.lol because he said in his very first post he was complaining to the webmaster..LMAO.he didn't know the one he was taking his anger out on was that master..hehe.
Now, here i am all serious, thinking ..lights action..'trouble' I am really getting into this drama when I see a post by pisky..that imp...he said something like.."well..this is me third one to the left or something to that affect and I see a link..something that SO said you could not do and I think..oh shoot Pisky is gunna be in trouble, so I click on it and I start reading his link, and after 5 seconds I am in tears...laughing mind you. roaring out loud, and my husband thinks I am a crazy woman sitting here laughing hysterically, well maybe I am, but that's beside the point, but it is Pisky who is insane I tell you, I had such a sore stomach from laughing and thinking about it now,and how very serious everyone was in that thread....then not expecting to open an actual link..but I did and had the best laugh .....today...
Anyone who did not see this I urge you go to that thread by skepticoverlord its good reading from SO and the members, and pisky is just a barrel of laughs.....lol
I just had to post this it made my day after crying so much over the pope...I didnt expect to have tears streaming down my face from laughter.
Thanks SO..and the member who was so stubborn, and to all the members who posted in that thread, I had a belly ache you guys!

[edit on 113030p://550411 by angeleyes101]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
can you link the thread you're talking about?

pretty please?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How do I link a thread? If you tell me how I will...sure..no problem.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I found it here i think I did it...lol
Whoops...sorry but that is the name of it though.....
:

Introduction Forum Reminder... (Pages: 1 2 )

[edit on 123030p://000412 by angeleyes101]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
just copy the address from the address bar and paste it in your post.

For example, the address to this thread is:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

That's it!

If you want to get fancy, you could post it like this (replace all the "[" with "[" though):

and it should look like this:

hope that helps

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thank You Very Much..... I will try it later when I'm on, and see if I got it..

Pisky made me tired, I laughed so much...gee.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish I knew what thread you were talking about. What's the name of the thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh you didn't find it.?
Okay I willl try to explain the best that I can.

The name I put in here in boards where SkepticOverlord tells the rules again in the Forum reminder, well, just keep scrolling down until you come to a post made by .........................Pisky>............don't know how to make the name bold....

He has a link in his post ,,,,then click on that and read what he has in it. that is what I am talking about that made me laugh so much.. he is so funny.I hope I explained that right for you..................?

[edit on 123030p://480412 by angeleyes101]

[edit on 123030p://490412 by angeleyes101]

[edit on 123030p://490412 by angeleyes101]

new topics

top topics

join