It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you remember when Timothy McVeigh was put to death, was his last words, \

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've always been wondering if anyone else was watching Fox News the day McVeigh was put to death. I distinctively remember a fox correspondent asking Shepard Smith what that meant. None of them could answering the question. so I am bringing the question to you, since we know what it means......

do you remember Timothy McVeigh's last words? whether it was "remember nine-one-one" or not. because the person that was in the Ryder truck with McVeigh, someone of Arab descent, was also working in the Boston airport, on the morning of 9.11. and he hasn't been found since.....feedback please.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by killuminatinow
I've always been wondering if anyone else was watching Fox News the day McVeigh was put to death. I distinctively remember a fox correspondent asking Shepard Smith what that meant. None of them could answering the question. so I am bringing the question to you, since we know what it means......

do you remember Timothy McVeigh's last words? whether it was "remember nine-one-one" or not. because the person that was in the Ryder truck with McVeigh, someone of Arab descent, was also working in the Boston airport, on the morning of 9.11. and he hasn't been found since.....feedback please.

I don't remember McVeigh's last words, but I have some research on the guy you are talking about who was involved in both incidents, let me do some digging and I will post what i have here in my research folder, but if I remeber correctly, there were actually three people who ended up working at both locations, the air port and the federal building. Also interesting to note is that the same company that handled the demolition of the Murrah Fed. building also handled the clean up of the WTC site, and they specialize in demolitions of large structures. I'll dig it up but you are right about the connection.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Don't know where you're getting "remember 9-11" from but according to the fox news site his last words were a poem...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I realize this post is 10 years old but I just found it by searching for Timothy Mcveigh last words 911. Killuminatinow, you are the first person I've found so far that remembers that besides me. I still remember it clear as day, I was only about 14, on my way to school in the car with my mother, Some news was playing on the radio and they said Mcveigh had been put to death the night before and his last words were remember 911. Of course at that time I had no idea what it meant but it was just really strange and it stuck with me. Then about a year later after the twin towers went down it hit me all at once and it all clicked. I still get shivers right now just remembering how I felt. I must have asked 100 people since then if they remember those words but nobody does, I was seriously starting to doubt my own memory.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Iremember

I distinctly remember the day and you are wrong

He died in silence.

He had a written note passed out by the warden before he was taken in that contained simply the words of "Invictus"

But no, no last words and that was what was reported that day as well

edit on 7/14/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I will argue that for as long as I live. I know what the report claims, I've read it myself many times, and I know what was said that first morning after he was put to death, before it had been caught and removed from the report.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Well you can argue.

Doesn't make you right, just means you are arguing.

I have a certain connection to the incidents so I am very aware of the day, what was said and who was there.

So, argue away, but you are incorrect my friend.

link   
It's a slogan now, wasn't then if he ever said it.

Surely he would be referencing a 9-1-1 call on that day.

link   
And no, the note did not only say Invictus, it was a full poem

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I said..

"The Words ""OF"" Invictus"

I know you are new so if you go up, you can reference the actual statements made by myself and others so you won't get that wrong anymore..

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think you're missing the point I'm making here, no it was not a slogan when he died, that's why it's so strange. A man with very deep ties to government agencies and antigovernment groups and an extensive knowledge of explosives.... Says remember 9-1-1 on his death bed... 3 months before the twin towers fall. Is that not intriguing information to anyone??

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
two flags for subject....
what a world we live in.....
....did you know that truckload of ammonia couldn't do high order detonation damage....
edit on 14-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 14-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not here to argue and I'm not here to be belittled as a "new guy" by people who think they're the end all be all of information. (Get a life guy) I care nothing about this site and only made my account because I ran across the site from a Google search looking for anyone else who remembered Mcveigh saying those words. I was hoping to find Killiminatinow still around and have a talk with him. Now I'll leave you with this info to do as you will. My words are true and my memory is correct, take this information or leave it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No final words. The poem Invictus was officially his final statement.

Link

You may be interested in this:

Confabulation

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Perhaps a more poignant form of belittling is misquoting, something I hoped to correct with you.

No one on this site is going to "take or leave" something when that person is wrong. We will point it out.

If you came here expecting everyone to "just believe" you because you are you, then friend, you are in the wrong place.

Here we like FACTS like these..

ABC News.. No Words

BBC News .. No Words

Chicago Tribune .. No Words

Business Insider .. No Words

CBS News No Words

Now THAT is proof

Thank you all for listening

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
ahh, the bbc the same people who were able to report building 7 falling before it did, along with the rest of the msm said he spoke no last words. case closed that's proof enough for me.

(post by Iremember removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Exactly

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Stories can be fabricated, and altered. No doubt.

What are the odds? There's 7 billion plus on the planet, and 300+ million in the US. I'd say the odds are not that bad. It took a decade for this thread to get a bump and someone else to say they remember.

The other way of considering this is, with the above stats, what are the odds that two people would confabulate the same thing of a major topic of interest in the last 10 years? Very good, at that point.

Two people is not enough for me to sway my mind. If a dozen other people come in the thread and start backing you, and especially if ANY evidence of this surfaces, I may change my mind.

Until then, cool story bro.
edit on 15-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

No final words. The poem Invictus was officially his final statement.

Link

You may be interested in this:

Confabulation

Awesome this post is a your owned moment........Nice one buddy. I would give you a 1000 of my flags if I could.
edit on 15-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join