It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Make Americans Upset Over U.S. Govt Supporting Child Trafficking and Slavery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wednesday, April 26, 2023

STUNNING Testimony to Congress today...

Congress Hears Testimony of 85,000 Missing Illegal Alien Children and U.S. Govt Sponsored Sex Trafficking Operations

It is challenging for most of us who have done deep research in the business of human trafficking and smuggling, a process supported by both Democrats and Republicans in DC, to hear them claim they were not aware of the issue until recently.

CTH Archive Here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ensive-immigration-reform/

According to testimony as delivered today, 85,000 illegal alien children, who were trafficked across the southern U.S. border and sold into slavery and the sex trade, are missing.

The number is considerably higher than that, but the congressional record will exist with that number, today.
See the Clip at: theconservativetreehouse.com... icking-operations/#more-246042

Americans are so inundated with WORDS describing how bad things are, there's really no discussion of the trafficking, suffering, slavery, sex-abuse, etc... amongst the U.S. population....or even in most the news media, for that matter.

What emotionally moves Americans, are VISUAL IMAGES (preferably video) of what we're supposed to be so horrified and repulsed over.

What can be (legally) shown to the American public, to make them demand that something be done about the our Government facilitating the abuse of children here in America?

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/26/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is what they mean when they tell us the Border is secure.

Smuggling money is big money and fits the real "Green Agenda" 🤯

Wait till we hear about the Adult sex slavery 😬

edit on Apr-26-2023 by xuenchen because: 😔

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So much awful.
This is simply pure evil.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you so much for posting this topic. Although I made a quick search for trustworthy statistics on the vast human trafficking numbers, I didn't find it. The numbers are supposedly beyond imagination, it is everywhere. You are so right, human cognitive dissonance, when do put a stop to this and hold those responsible accountable for this horror.

It is controlled from the top. If I saw this I wouldn't think I could report it and get them help.

There are many surviver interviews. Here's one with Natalie Sadie, who has several great interviews with survivors. So many different circumstances. This woman comes from a multigenerational trafficking family.

edit on 4 26 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And the democrat "leaders" want this.

Democrats and RINOs are sex perverts, who bitched about "pizzagate" but I am inclined to believe it was true.

After all Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell got arrested and convicted, so we know sex crimes happened, but to this day, NONE of the names of the clients have been released, and in a just legal system, they should also be charged.

Sex crimes happened.
Nobody charged=rich and politically powerful= Pizzagate and worse real

QED

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They are probably eating some of them too

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have absolutely nothing to base this one. It is mostly born of imagination, but I would think 85K+ missing children would be going for more than sex trafficking.

What better way to acquire test subjects for all kinds of things? Who is going to miss the individual? If anyone does, then what are they going to do about it?

We all know our government has a history conducting nasty experiments on people. I'm just saying.

*edit* I'm not saying that a large portion of the missing children aren't being placed into sex trafficking rings.
edit on 26-4-2023 by filthyphilanthropist because: *edit*

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Organ and blood donors are worth more $ than anything. Sounds horrific but these children are mostly being used as living organ donors. If you must steal the life of a child to preserve your own changing a few laws to suit your own needs is nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Democrats and RINOs are sex perverts, who bitched about "pizzagate" but I am inclined to believe it was true.

After all Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell got arrested and convicted, so we know sex crimes happened, but to this day, NONE of the names of the clients have been released, and in a just legal system, they should also be charged.

Sex crimes happened.

QED

Can we say that word again without getting trash binned?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
MORE STUNNING...

EVIDENCE against the Biden family continues to arrive from the U.S. Treasury department.

The House Oversight Committee is finding evidence of "Human Sex Trafficking", facilitated by the Biden family!

Two Republicans on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee say the Biden family profited from a human trafficking scheme that included a prostitution ring in the U.S. and countries such as Russia and Ukraine.

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Nancy Mace of South Carolina said they have viewed bank documents at the Treasury Department that contain “jaw-dropping” evidence of an extensive web of Biden family foreign business deals, including human trafficking and prostitution rings.

The committee is investigating whether President Biden participated in or knew about his family’s foreign business deals. The Republican-led panel is combing through Treasury Department suspicious activity reports, or SARs, that banks have generated.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

i bet some are brought to Dulce to be fed to the Reptoids/Greys or to Montauk/Plum Island

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The problem is significant, although closing borders would take years if not decades and would require constant maintenance and monitoring. The border is nearly 2000 miles after all. Long-term cost would be too high.

There are options though, that would reduce the amount of trafficking.

1) Make legal immigration and applying for citizenship easy and fast (matter of days). I have heard the lines can be years and that is too long for majority of people wanting to immigrate,
2) Focus on elimination of hiring immigrants. This would add significantly to business costs and inflation. Right now, the person being hired gets punished, not the company who hired them. Companies should take the responsibility.

There are many other options, but these were the first ones that came to mnd.
edit on 27-4-2023 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I missed it and am going to watch now.

Here is the hearing in full, starts at 18:48

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: M5xaz

Sex crimes happened.

QED

Can we say that word again without getting trash binned?

The MSM noise after Pizzagate came out is the fear that their sex crimes would come out, along with their criminal prosecution.

Incredibly, MSMS and related pervert politicos have been able to push this story under the rug, so far.

Their next move will be to legalize pedophilia and/or make it a protected class of "victims" to further ensure they can rape children with impunity without risk of prosecution.

new topics

top topics

join