It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Bodyguards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Twitter link to video

First impression? A hell of a lot more aware than the motley crew surrounding Ron DeSantis that's for sure.

Unless the woman wailing as it goes down was part of the detail and that was her version of an early warning, where the hell were the guys hanging back?

Under the circumstances his PPO did a fantastic job. Kicking the object away vs immediately covering it with his blast proof foldout suitcase or whatever that was?

That's debatable because if he is indeed the PPO which the footage confirms then his ultimate responsibility is to guide the principal away from any threats.

A second person needs to be assigned that covers any ordnance in a similar situation while the PPOs hands needs to be free to grab a hold of the principal to ensure he doesn't go bolting like a jackrabbit or freeze once the SHTF.

Chances are they carry on as before as implementation of more effective policies requires a bigger security budget, and people would die before they approve that.

from another angle

edit on 18-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Very interesting briefcase. Opens up to provide some protection I would assume.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's what I'm thinking.

But now I'm thinking worst case scenarios. Natural movement is away from the threat... but towards another threat?

A slew of bodies should have surrounded him and proceeded towards what would have been identified beforehand as the best possible course of action in a worst case scenario.

This wasn't an ad hoc location by any means.

edit on 18-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
bit of an overreaction if you ask me. What was the threat, Toothpaste? The guy could have kicked it 100 yards down the street and then ushered his employer to safety in a calm and collected manner.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

bit of an overreaction if you ask me.

You must be working on the DeSantis detail.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Hilary Clinton detail more like it.

Meh, she’ll be right, she’s been shot at by ‘snipers’

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
bit of an overreaction if you ask me. What was the threat, Toothpaste? The guy could have kicked it 100 yards down the street and then ushered his employer to safety in a calm and collected manner.

There's really no such thing an overreaction in personal protection. You have to make a split second decision if something is a threat to the asset and react accordingly. That usually means reacting with overwhelming force to neutralize any perceived threat. It's easier to apologize later than fail in your protection duty.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Very interesting briefcase. Opens up to provide some protection I would assume.

P

Appears to be a drop down bullet proof shield of some kind

new topics

top topics

join