It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Pfizer actually knew .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is quite a good summary of what Pfizer knew a month after the rollout and still went ahead anyway. They sent FDA confidential memos and they didn't pull it simply because they were already in too deep. The main thrust is that lipid particles were supposed to stay in the injection site, but they accumulate elsewhere. In Women particularly the ovaries. It looks like the marketing machine was up and running and there was no way of stopping it. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is quite a good summary of what Pfizer knew a month after the rollout and still went ahead anyway. They sent FDA confidential memos and they didn't pull it simply because they were already in too deep. The main thrust is that lipid particles were supposed to stay in the injection site, but they accumulate elsewhere. In Women particularly the ovaries. It looks like the marketing machine was up and running and there was no way of stopping it. www.bitchute.com...

it takes 9 months for a child to be born
that is God's wish on mankind
it most likely will take 9 years to see the horrible results of this chemical going into peoples bodies

on a side note, my cousin's son's wife ( vaxxed ) gave birth to a (....) I don't want to say, but... oh, my God.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

it takes 9 months for a child to be born
that is God's wish on mankind
it most likely will take 9 years to see the horrible results of this chemical going into peoples bodies

on a side note, my cousin's son's wife ( vaxxed ) gave birth to a (....) I don't want to say, but... oh, my God.

Basically thalidomide times a million.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Of course they knew. They knew a lot before it even went out at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

According to OLooney, they are hiding the stillbirths by having the hospitals deal with the disposal, so it does not show up as statistics in the funeral homes. This nightmare will last as long as the spike protein stays in the human body. My triple-vaxed cousin is having radiation for bone cancer. She says she is on Fentynal patches for the pain so I guess that will be the final run down

Here is the OLooney clip www.bitchute.com...

edit on 16-4-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Posters who are interested can watch the full version (1 hour 10 mins) on the Hillsdale College Freedom Libary website.

edit on 16-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This nightmare will last as long as the spike protein stays in the human body.

Longer than that I think. The damage to blood vessels and organs is being done while the spike protein is still there. For most who didn't have an immediate severe reaction to it, the damage will be be mild and reversible (hopefully), but for some who make large and long lasting amounts of this toxin it could well cause enough damage to cut life spans significantly. For some it might be catastrophic.

We don't know much with certainty yet. This is part and parcel of rolling out a technology "population wide" that has never been considered safe enough to use on humans.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Life is too complicated, It is all about "controlling"

top topics

join