It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell complete organ collapse in Japaneese girl of fourteen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here is an autopsy report analyzed by Dr Campbell. Of the death of a Japanese girl who was previously in good health before the third booster. The major organs show severe inflammation, of an autoimmune response. It is in a legal paper, and not in a medical journal. It is the official coroner's report. These seem to be rare as they are in official documents, Cambell has been acquiring anecdotal evidence and bemoans the medical profession for not doing their job.
It might be so big now that the medical establishment might never get over this.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I will just repeat what I just posted on another topic!

It is time to spend less time online and instead fight for the truth in real life.

Get off your chair and start fighting.....

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Link

This is a growing issue, along with mad cow disease. So what are these publications suppose to do that sold their soul to the highest bidder?

Just let them die off as they bought their own snake oil.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

It is time to spend less time online and instead fight for the truth in real life.

Can you tell us examples of how you are fighting?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

I'd like to hear this as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hear what?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hear what?

Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the uploader

you will hear nothing!

the people in charge have decided that you will not be allowed to know what is happening

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

From that link...

For Covid-19 Vaccines vs. NonCovid-19 vaccines:

SymptomGroup

Bell's Palsy Age (All) Severity (All) Covid Total AE (949139) NonCovid Total AE (805608)

Sorry I cannot get the chart to line up so I had to write it this way. If you look any of the SymptomGroup
every one has the same numbers when the line says "ALL" under the "age" column & "ALL" under the Severity column, the Covid Total AE is always 949139 & NonCovid Total AE is always 805608.

Why don't these numbers change?
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I did. In another thread when I was accused of "defending the pharmaceuticals" for the umpteenth time I pointed out that I spent 30 odd years representing claimants in clinical negligence litigation including actions against said pharmaceuticals, you doubted my veracity.

So, what's the point?

If you feel so strongly, go donate money to these folk and families or, better still, if you have such incontrovertible evidence, go crowd fund a lawsuit yourself.

Or, forever remain a blow hard.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I did. In another thread when I was accused of "defending the pharmaceuticals" for the umpteenth time I pointed out that I spent 30 odd years representing claimants in clinical negligence litigation.....

Maybe, but that was then (hence the 'did' and 'spent' in your post implies it was in the past)........are you fighting now and how?

Anyway, I was actually hoping SkyAngel would answer the question as it was them that suggesting getting out of our seats and fighting.
edit on 12-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No, I changed jobs.

Done my bit.

Question is, you?

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

It looks like Campbell had to pull it or get kicked off of the platform. It showed slides of the poor girl's major organs and where the inflammation was gathering in dark granules. Lungs especially. It looks like Russian roulette, if you get it you must ask your self "How lucky do I feel today"
They are in full denial mode watch when clots are discussed on the BBC they go to the weather. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 12-4-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here is a bit of an update from Campbell on the removal, and a bit on Lisa Shaw .

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here is a bit of an update from Campbell on the removal, and a bit on Lisa Shaw .

I have covered the case of Lisa Shaw quite extensively and her death has been discussed in many of my threads and threads made by other members. Yesterday I made another thread about her husband who is finally suing Astrazeneca on behalf of another 75 people whose relatives have either died or seriously injured by the vaccine.

The coverage of these events is the least we could do but that not the only thing some of us are doing. There is no need for further explanations.

In my thread above that you can find here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

attempts were made by the usual accounts to derail the thread but they were unsuccessful as usual. Their rather desperate claims were refuted again and again.

On the topic of the discussion, the Japanese girl has died probably due to multiple organ failure due to the Pfizer vaccine.

Our good friend Andrew Bridgen who has embarrassed the entire political system in the UK
said the following

twitter.com...

Dr Campbell takes us through the autopsy of a 14 year old girl from Japan who was at no risk from Covid 19 but who died with multiple organ failure after the 3rd Pfizer shot. This is why I am fighting so hard to protect our children in the UK. In the real world this sad case alone would cause the suspension of these experimental treatments around the world but it’s being suppressed by the media.

new topics

top topics

join