It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swim England bans transwomen from competing in the female category

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

If they still have their junk. You are a male.
I see why Swim England did this.

edit on 8-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I see why Swim England did this.

It would be best just as the World Athletics did a few days ago to ban all transwomen who have gone through male puberty from participating in female sports.

Surgeries and hormonal 'therapies' not only they don't reverse the advantages men have over women but they are often very dangerous for the health of the those who choose to go this route. How many conditions are associated with low testosterone in men. And what about the surgeries and the hormones taken...

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Even if they cut off their junk, they are still men (junkless), and should still be banned from women's competitions.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Even if they cut off their junk, they are still men (junkless), and should still be banned from women's competitions.

Indeed!! It seems there is a belief that removing your genitalia and reducing your testosterone levels makes you magically a woman.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

ONE DESCRIBES THIS. IS COMMON SENSE AT ITS BEST

You would think right?

Women are just not allowed to win at sports any longer unless they can beat the men.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: musicismagic

ONE DESCRIBES THIS. IS COMMON SENSE AT ITS BEST

You would think right?

Women are just not allowed to win at sports any longer unless they can beat the men.

In many of the States transwomen are now banned from participating in female sports. Given also the current developments in World Athletics, UK Athletics, Swimming, Rugby, Power Lifting, and so many other sports, the situation is very encouraging. Good progress has been made.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well that’s just plain anti Semitic.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: baggy7981

The best mma female champion would get murdered by the same weight rando male.

Yeah, not even close

I can think of a few chicks who can hold their own ...

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Well that’s just plain anti Semitic.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I don't think anyone said that transwomen are banned from all competitions. Transwomen are banned in many sports from participating in female sports.

That's what I said, in that transwomen are not allowed to compete in competition against real women - in England at least. The narrative from Stonewall and other trans-pushers is that transwomen are banned from the sports they want to complete in - i.e. transwomen should compete against real women. Why? Because they push the mantra that transwomen ARE women, and in their heads women = female.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I don't think anyone said that transwomen are banned from all competitions. Transwomen are banned in many sports from participating in female sports.

That's what I said, in that transwomen are not allowed to compete in competition against real women - in England at least. The narrative from Stonewall and other trans-pushers is that transwomen are banned from the sports they want to complete in - i.e. transwomen should compete against real women. Why? Because they push the mantra that transwomen ARE women, and in their heads women = female.

Yep! And in many major competitions worldwide. In the US many states have also banned them from participating is female events at School and College level and in the State competitions.

I think the consensus has already been reached but it will take some more time until all major competitions exclude them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join