It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the WHO are depopulating Africa

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It appears that the falling birthrates have another interesting cause. An anti-tetanus vaccine Seems to have been used with an antibody that attacks a developing Fetus, as soon as it develops an autoimmune response occurs which terminates the pregnancy. This is a smoking gun that the WHO is looking after world health through depopulation and not personal health. In the early days, it made quite a wave when this was discovered, but one would suppose as the politicians were brought on board it quietly went away and the jabs continued. It is an interesting tale, and no doubt Bill and Melinda are into it quite deeply as the pushers www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, I ain't surprised the least.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh, wait! I forgot. Let's see...

It's on Bitchute. So it's not an approved source. We don't like Bitchute because it makes us think instead of telling us what to think. This causes headaches and frightening doubts and we prefer to think nice and happy thoughts - even if those thoughts are built on lies.

Bitchute bad because it's not CNN/MSNBC/Fox, etc.

There, did I do that good? Got it out of the way, for ya. So if you don't like Bitchute, shut up and go somewhere else!

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Infertility - A Diabolical Agenda - LINK

Dr. Stephen Karanja was a Kenyan doctor with a conscience who blew the whistle on the scam and worked hard to put an end to it. More recently, he also raised the alarm about Covid scams. Tragically, he died of Covid-19—or so they say. He may be gone, but his warning lives on: “When they’re through with Africa, they’re coming for you.”

IMDb

Rumble

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that the falling birthrates have another interesting cause. An anti-tetanus vaccine Seems to have been used with an antibody that attacks a developing Fetus, as soon as it develops an autoimmune response occurs which terminates the pregnancy. This is a smoking gun that the WHO is looking after world health through depopulation and not personal health. In the early days, it made quite a wave when this was discovered, but one would suppose as the politicians were brought on board it quietly went away and the jabs continued. It is an interesting tale, and no doubt Bill and Melinda are into it quite deeply as the pushers www.bitchute.com...

i have heard, from people who work/worked in Africa, and i actually know quite a few of them personally (heck my nephew just got back, after a couple months working there, and planning to go back long term, but he hasn't seen it yet). and they have talked about how when rumors of the WHO or charities like the gates foundation are coming, many of the people literally run away. and that they have to use the police and army to find and gather them all back up so they can be given their vaccines. seriously, they literally use force to vaccinate those poor people. that is how much trust Africans have of the WHO and similar NGOs doing vaccinations. this of course has caused serious injuries, not to be treated, because, they are scared of ALL medical people because of that. and we are talking about what we consider easily dealt with and more of a nuisance problems in many cases, that turn into permanent and severe handicaps, so that they pretty much can't do things like work. easily repaired things, like simple broken bones, not being set at all, or set by people they trust, that have no medical training. which in the end leaves them with life altering crippling of the limb, that is if they don't die due to complications and infections from not being properly treated. and we are talking about simple breaks, that here would have pretty much 100% use of the affected limb, after healing.

people who actually, truly want to help them, who are certified medical personnel, have to work very hard to get the people to trust them, and then get them to agree to be helped. and that can take months even years to do thanks to groups like the WHO and gates foundation, and their poisons they give out, especially since it appears to be rather well known among the poor people that those vaccines (and remember we are talking about people with no electricity, forget the internet, and most can't read, in any language, so we can't blame fake news from Facebook for it), contain things to make them infertile. some seem to even understand that they are having eugenics used against them (just like planned parenthood does the same to the undesirables here, conning them into abortions, since things like sterilization of the undesirables was outlawed in the 1980's in the US. PS my uncle was sterilized because he was bipolar, so he couldn't pass on his undesirable genes), and so even though the have no clue what the word eugenics means, they know full well it is being done to them.

but i suspect that this is what the WHO actually wants. i rather suspect that their plans for protected, non human allowed (except of course for UN scientists, and security patrols, with shoot to kill on sight orders against all other humans found), nature preserves include most, if not all of Africa, since it is one of the most pristine areas left in the world to a large extent. i expect Northern Canada will be the same). and they have to get rid of the people there somehow. and it helps they consider most of the people in Africa to be unmenschlich in the first place,so no loss to kill them off and stop them from breeding more.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if china is playing a role in this. This has their MO all over it. Eliminate a population and fill the void with chinese. China has been paying a lot of attention to Africa lately so it fits together too well.

new topics

top topics

join