It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen disqualified from Pokémon tournament over pronouns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I self identify as an attack helicopter, my pronouns are get/wrecked, and you must address me as "thwap thwap thwap thwap"

those are good to.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If that the case, Pokémon better come up with the 79+ skins representing of each…an I mean each Pokémon to represent each distinguishable, unique individual way that they want to be represented in. So far I’m only seeing two when it comes to breeding them.
edit on 3-4-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

he whole thing is rather simple. if i think you are a girl you get the she/her, if i think you are a guy, then you will get he/him. the most basic way to do it, that should offend no one.

it's like i have waist long hair, i typically wear in a ponytail, since when i worked in a shop, it was a safety thing. now when i was doing stuff in the store, my hair would be outside my shirt, but when in the shop, i kept it under my shirt, again safety. and so it would happen all the time that a customer, seeing me from behind, would see the pony tail, and thus use the female terms when asking for help. until that is i turned around and they would see my full beard, and realize i was a male. was i offended? no, of course not, since i am not a moron, and so understood such a simple and nothing of a mistake happened because of the way i looked, due to MY choices. i actually was rather amused when it happened. i didn't be an a-- like these people and freak out about it. they seriously need to get over themselves, and get the mental help they so obviously need if such a minor thing ticks them off.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think this kid needs to get with a discrimination attorney and see if he has a legal case. If he does he needs to sue for big money and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The judge was looking for an excuse to play victim and enact power over someone else. No surprise there, as that’s EXACTLY the moment this stuff is about for those who believe in it. They wish to hold a twisted power over others

a reply to: Cymatic

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So when is this kid going to sue? He should be getting themselves to a discrimination lawyer pronto and seeing if he has the grounds for a defemination suit. Not knowing the current woke lingo of the day doesn't appear to be grounds for excluding a person. Especially a minor.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If that the case, Pokémon better come up with the 79+ skins representing of each…an I mean each Pokémon to represent each distinguishable, unique individual way that they want to be represented in. So far I’m only seeing two when it comes to breeding them.

If that's the direction they're heading, I'd hope Pokémon introduces a wide array of skins, like 79 or more, to truly encompass the distinctiveness of each Pokémon. It's crucial to capture the essence of how they want each individual represented. Currently, I've only noticed a couple of skins related to breeding. Expanding this concept could bring a lot more depth and variety to the experience. Let's see where they take it!

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And another conservative is born.

Earlier than most.

3rd line.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Always have this response ready in case some dumbf#ck asks: My preferred nouns is "Your Majesty" and you MUST bow down to me as you pronounce it.

Then when they refuse to do it, you can cancel them instead.

==

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was an adult judge that was offended by a child.

The judge felt "unsafe", because a child didn't answer his birth gender fast enough.

Think about that, adults are now scared of children.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
So when is this kid going to sue? He should be getting themselves to a discrimination lawyer pronto and seeing if he has the grounds for a defemination suit. Not knowing the current woke lingo of the day doesn't appear to be grounds for excluding a person. Especially a minor.

Unless, the kid gets another "non-binary" judge that's offended and scared of children.

It could backfire and the kid could spend the rest of his life in adult prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join