It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump is Indicted!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This will be news you will be waking up to over the Pond....

Donald Trump has become the first ex-president to face criminal charges after an investigation into hush money paid to two women, including an adult film actress. He has urged his social media followers to protest against his arrest, sparking fears of violence similar to the Capitol Riots.

Sky News Link
Note.... it is TWO women!
Apparently, from this Wikipedia page... yes, there's one up already... it says that his lawyers have said Trump wont be arrested, he will be handing himself in on April 4th.

Exact charges have not been disclosed, nor has the indictment been made public.

Trump might not be publicly arrested, as his lawyers may be in communication with prosecutors to arrange a surrender

one of them, Joe Tacopina, has stated that Trump will turn himself in[9] on the afternoon of April 4

Wiki Link

Oh dear.......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the world has gone full wibble as France looks very France 1780s pre day of the tiles, the uk looks very pre reformation the us come from behind and looks very soviet union just before the fall, hyper real where everyone knows and can see the lies/corruption running top to bottom..

question becomes which domino falls first and how that fall will flavour the world we live in.. will it be French rev like, reformation like or soviet fall like..

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Need Help, have
no Idea why my Post show twice How do I delete "Un wanted Posts or Dups"?
edit on 31-3-2023 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ZED332L

they'll create a sheering force they might not survive.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

FOR WHAT? What did He Do? Consensual (President Trump single at the time, Denies) had sex. So, Before He runs for POTUS he Supposal says Go away here is you tip for what you say we agreed did not Happen Horse Face go away....... Not worth the Legal fees..... Now AFTER he was a President It's a Crime..... Hay How about a BJ in the Oval Office? Bill NOW Thats a Crime!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZED332L

FOR WHAT? What did He Do? Consensual (President Trump single at the time, Denies) had sex. So, Before He runs for POTUS he Supposal says Go away here is you tip for what you say we agreed did not Happen Horse Face go away....... Not worth the Legal fees..... Now AFTER he was a President It's a Crime..... Hay How about a BJ in the Oval Office? Bill NOW Thats a Crime!!!

we all know the for what was winning a democratic mandate in 2016 and the risk of winning a democratic mandate again.. that's the crime, it a same crime as Brexit..

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

IMO They will Unite the world Behind President Trump. What was the Crime? They better have Analog Proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Agree they will not survive anyway. Two opposing forces never do until one surrender.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

It's already Created.... We are part of it....

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Do you know what happen when you touch one of Gods Annointed ones? I am not saying anyone is: just asking a Question.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Oh so I may park my Car Here a Year or so From Now....So here is the Ticket money ,...Please... Edit,... Monica Had the Blue Dress.....Remember that...

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZED332L

Agree they will not survive anyway. Two opposing forces never do until one surrender.

this is a modern reformation point.. the establishment just hasn't worked it out yet.. when they do watch the pivots

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Maybe that's why the rich are trying to emigrate to Japan. They know what's going to happen also why were there so many million dollar homes for sale that are sitting on the market right now.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ZED332L

Trump married Melania in 2005. The affair was in 2006.

That said, the crime is not the affair itself. The crime is lying about the payments in his business records in order to cover up the illegal campaign contribution made by Cohen when he paid Daniels.

With 34 charges though, there's more than just that. I'm guessing there's going to be some tax related offenses in there and possibly some surprises.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
After what Bill Clinton did while in office, I cannot believe they have done this to my President Trump!
The only reason is because they are so frightened of this man getting back into office and exposing our government for what it really is!
More than 2 years after Trump is out of office, and they are doing everything possible to ruin this man!
And when I look at the feeb in office now, I am sick.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What a joke. The is full-tilt banana republic-nonsense.

Of course, you know what tends to happen to the leaders of banana republics...

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What about Kennedy and all the women he had shipped into the WH while he was in office?
OMG

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

This is political persecution , and will backfire.

My sister has already upped her donations, and my son can’t wait to vote for him🇺🇸. I’ll be making a contribution to Donald Trump as well.

We love you President Trump.

Cohen is a lying weasel!

edit on 31-3-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

You're making donations to a billionaire?
🙄

<<   2  3 >>

join