It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way of the Dodo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Dodo once was a magnificent creature killed by capitalism(Dutch Trading Co). I would show you a picture, but I can't access certain features of ATS (and I understand)
But just imagine:
A little birdie, with the narrow shoulders of every bird #ing-facemelting-adorable, waddling about picking up fruits with it's big bent beak. Just chilling and enjoying life.

And suddenly the Dutch came with all their filthy civilization and the Dodo was no more.

Despite this tragic story I have chosen the Dodo as my Spirit Animal.
What that means is illustrated in this short educational film for people new to the Dodo:

I am the Dodo.

The Dodo is the one Native that steps forward slits her own throat, rips her own heart out and asks:
Am I helping?
In good, brave Maya tradition.

Dodo is not for everybody to their liking. But we Dodos matter. Dodo Rights!!!
And all that.

But most important there's also a science connected, well I hope we will become a science, right now the Dodoistic Research is still in the data gathering phase, but:
We're working on nothing less than Disclosure, Revelation and Contact simultaneously.
Brought to you not by your government, but a grassroots movement, straight to ATS.

Embrace the Dodo.
Let her fly
And hit the ground
As the story demands.

Dodo Power

edit on 30-3-2023 by Peeple because: oopsey

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I only have 3 words...
Look up dodoism...

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Lol what can I say I love Google and Google loves me back
the engine not the company

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I knew this was going to be autobiographical! Good choice, Ma'am. S&F.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OMG KONGOS are apparently total flowriders?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

My way might be wrong but where did you get the nerve?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Fun time is over, darlings.
Make the right choice:

For Truth, Justice, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

Not the country, the idea.
For those who are still trying to be good and put the work in.
No matter how misguided along the way, we get.
We readjust our compass to our ideal, dust ourselves up and get back in the fight.
You are the chosen ones, you the people.
The Illuminati, the Kingmakers.

Embrace it.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I thought the Dutch killed them for food, not capitalism.

Word is they were tough and greasy though.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The Dutch were there because it was time to introduce capitalism into our herbarium of ideas.

Not saying it didn't serve a greater purpose. As all Dodo stories do.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Green eyed leos make sense when its not law enforcement or is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Lol.

The Dodo is the one Native that steps forward slits her own throat, rips her own heart out and asks:
Am I helping?
In good, brave Maya tradition.

Well, Eris probably appreciates it to. Have you ever looked into Discordianism? It seems like it might be right up your alley.

If you reject Absolute Truth, as Discordians do, you are thereby claiming that any doxa (opinion, belief ) is as valid as any other doxa, and thus we enter the absurdist world of non-knowledge, of “ all truths ” = “ all lies ” . There is neither truth nor falsehood, just what people arbitrarily choose to call truth or falsehood at any instant, according to their shifting beliefs, opinions and speculations . This is exactly what the Discordians subscribe to in their demented war against knowledge and truth. Discordians are ignoramuses who oppose and sneer at reason and logic. They are those who burn down the Tree of Knowledge , without ever having eaten from it . Instead, they have devoured the fruit of the Tree of Ignorance.

I read what you write and it just parallels the absurdist MO. Everyone I know who is right always agrees with me.
edit on 25-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

There's nothing worse than people thinking they found 'the Truth', nothing more destructive and nothing more absurde.
Since I and every other intelligent being develop, grow, learn, have moods, circumstances, and whatnot that influence us truth especially 'the Truth' is extremely subjective meaning absurde to begin with as its claim to objectivity is contrary to its very nature.

That doesn't mean it isn't something worth pursuing. Because in a bigger picture, even if the 'the Truth' remains forever just an infinite approximation still every step creates a better foundation to perceive reality.

My MO is more like: if two people agree one of them is redundant.

edit on 26-6-2023 by Peeple because: posessive

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Brazilian buzzard source of "dodo" it trimmed it from egg not needing it as not an improvement if saudis didnt covet olive trees it would exist more than in sc... their flag means; either come get this damned tree or bird but not both at night
edit on 27-6-2023 by Crowfoot because: addendum

join