It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of American Think Tanks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
American Think Tanks

Think tanks are presumably made up of the smartest people coupled with the most relevant expertise in their designated fields, right?

Scenarios are crafted decades in advance and then implemented in such a way that future policies are all crafted towards manifesting desired outcomes that maximize beneficial results for all those concerned.

All this is done to ensure that the United States maintains a strategical advantage being the dominant superpower in the world which creates a lot of animosity especially if fomenting instability and conflict abroad is an integral part of your rudimentary economic policy.

And so, as just another random idiot on the internet with no tertiary education from a university or college I would like to ask any of the Americans on ATS who have served the United States in a higher capacity my stupid, little question which perhaps can be explained to me in slow, measured tones so as not to kick my hamster off its wheel as it charges the dynamo that fuels my little pea brain.

Let's put some unassailable facts on the table first.

The majority of countries in the world do not favor this woke lgbtq+ nonsense that is currently en vogue in Western countries.

Western governments have lost populist support with their insane open border policies, creating internal division and strife as different cultures clash with each other destroying national cohesion.

Western governments are losing even more populist support because of their self-destructive economic policies wrt climate change and all that entails.

Western governments will not be able to fight a conventional world war by walking away from oil as an energy source.

Western governments are actively working at destroying the majority faith in their countries, namely Christianity.

Western governments are actively working against their majority peoples interests, namely white people.

Western governments are destroying their educational systems, cutting their own throats by denying the next generation a proper education and instilling them with feelings of worthlessness and faux heriditary guilt complexes like what happened with the Germans.

I could go on but it should be clear by these examples that what's happening in the West can be summed up in one word: Suicidal.

So I am asking the experts on ATS still loyal to the cause :

In your opinion, what impossible strategy have the most brilliant minds you could assemble in this lifetime come up with that is simply way above my level of understanding?

Do you agree that the only way out of this mess is a swing back to hard-line conservatism and an America First™ policy which means that Trump was right all along?

How will a return to traditional American values be successful with all the damage that's already been done?

Looking forward to finally receiving an online education, as I'm told it's never too late to learn.

edit on 30-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
American Think Tanks

Think tanks are presumably made up of the smartest people coupled with the most relevant expertise in their designated fields, right?

Scenarios are crafted decades in advance and then implemented in such a way that future policies are all crafted towards manifesting desired outcomes that maximize beneficial results for all those concerned.

All this is done to ensure that the United States maintains a strategical advantage being the dominant superpower in the world which creates a lot of animosity especially if fomenting instability and conflict abroad is an integral part of your rudimentary economic policy.

And so, as just another random idiot on the internet with no tertiary education from a university or college I would like to ask any of the Americans on ATS who have served the United States in a higher capacity my stupid, little question which perhaps can be explained to me in slow, measured tones so as not to kick my hamster off its wheel as it charges the dynamo that fuels my little pea brain.

The majority of countries in the world do not favor this woke lgbtq+ nonsense that is currently en vogue in Western countries.

Western governments have lost populist support with their insane open border policies, creating internal division and strife as different cultures clash with each other destroying national identities.

Western governments are losing even more populist support because of their self-destructive economic policies wrt climate change and all that entails.

Western governments will not be able to fight a conventional world war by walking away from oil as an energy source.

Western governments are actively working at destroying the majority faith in their countries, namely Christianity.

Western governments are actively working against their majority peoples interests, namely white people.

Western governments are destroying their educational systems, cutting their own throats by denying the next generation a proper education and instilling them with feelings of worthlessness and faux heriditary guilt complexes like what happened with the Germans.

I could go on but it should be clear by these examples that what's happening in the West can be summed up in one word: Suicidal.

In your opinion, what impossible strategy have the most brilliant minds you could assemble in this lifetime come up with that is simply way above my level of understanding?

Do you agree that the only way out of this mess is a swing back to hard-line conservatism and an America First™ policy which means that Trump was right all along?

How will a return to traditional American values be successful with all the damage that's already been done?

Looking forward to finally receiving an online education, as I'm told it's never too late to learn.

Yeah something strange is going on with the American political scene you got the prime Minister not the prime Minister but somebody high up in the government ladder here going to China at the same time the Taiwanese president is going to America I believe I think she's in America now right yeah something is cooking.

Oh and by the way is President Biden going to meet the president of Taiwan because he wasn't there to meet her anyway something fishy is going on.
And there's training exercise now for the US Navy I think it's off of Korea right now so somebody's preparing for war if they're not preparing for where they're training for an immediately immediate danger of war on the horizon

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You’re starting with the premise that these think tanks are working for the interests of the America people, that they are nationalists as opposed to globalists.
If you consider on the other hand they are working for a one world government, that they want to achieve equity among the population of the world. They can’t bring up the standard of living in the thrird world, so they bring down the standard of living in the first world. So the ordinary people of the first world are as disinfranchised and powerless as those of the third world.

If you consider that is the real goal then things seem to be going plan wouldn’t you say?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

American Think Tanks

Western governments have lost populist support with their insane open border policies, creating internal division and strife as different cultures clash with each other destroying national cohesion.

The answer is anti-semitic. It's an agenda to purposefully destroy the nation, primarily because the world depends on the United States, and Destroying the United States hurts the world. You're not allowed to notice who the bad guys are.

The end result is total technocratic communism, through brainwashing and population reduction and technology advancements will be tricked into enslaving themselves to a particular "elite" which again, you can't name without being called racist or an anti-semite.

It's a suicide path, and people seem to be trapped in propaganda loops and logic traps. Women are saying "Who cares about the future, MAYBE WE DON'T WANT ONE" with all seriousness.
edit on 30-3-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

American Think Tanks

Ummm...and you posed that statement...here...?

?

?

YouSir

edit on 30-3-2023 by YouSir because: of the YouSir twofer...

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

American Think Tanks

Women are saying "Who cares about the future, MAYBE WE DON'T WANT ONE" with all seriousness.

Ummm...as they open the door to the abortion clinic...?

D'oh...

YouSir
edit on 30-3-2023 by YouSir because: questions require their mark

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well I can say that all of this is done in typical American style.

But I think it is too late. Serves no purpose to close the barn door now.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

If you consider that is the real goal then things seem to be going plan wouldn’t you say?

Too risky for one simple reason: the military as well as the police might turn against them to protect their own families as protests mount, and if it happens in one country it will catch on in others.

I doubt they will risk it all being so close to their objectives.

People will "stand with Ukraine" on social media but take away too much of their comforts and you have a bloodthirsty rebellion on your hands.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

I'd say anti-zionist and anti-khazarian mafia, but to call it anti-semitic includes not only innocent Jews but Muslims as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...and you posed that statement...here...?

Unfortunately Tucker canceled my interview at the last moment.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If that is true then that would make our leaders, and I do not say this lightly, guilty of selling out entire nations including their own families and therefore worse than Hitler?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

A brilliance so bright it would rip you apart in an nano second if you where to ever come in contact with it. A mind so vast is spans galaxies and goes deep into the unknown universe.

A world of the dream time, before physical matter an instinct arose looking for something more. Something solid. Drifting through the darkness is so boring and quite. The impossible strategy is the creation of life. As a species humans have done well to this far, but the growing pains are showing. it is at a stage it could destroy itself. In parts it is.

Will everything all our ancestors have fought and worked for come to a crashing end, or is there still enough grit, strength, wisdom and determination for enough to push on and eventually become something more than what we could ever imagine?

A civil, respectful community gets more done than chaos and war. Trump got a lot of things right, some wrong. Its a tough job.

These values are not damaged everywhere. Get of the computer, go around your local community and there are still a lot of good people doing the right thing around. If not, you should of moved out of that town years ago. It is strong traditional values that helped build this world, it will be them that help keep it going.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Very interesting list mate - actually makes one wonder if there's just a handful of families funding the lot.

Here's a good example regarding 'climate' - apparently one family has funded 'virtuallly everything'.

Link

new topics

top topics

join