It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aetherial Speculations. Teleportation. Starships. Time Travel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
An essay on aetherial speculations is now posted online. To get your copy, click here. Then click to download the ten page "Aetherial Speculations" PDF. The PDFs on the site are free and you won't be bothered by ads.

Aether science is an absolute theory, not a relative one. In aether science, time dilation and length contraction result when objects move through the aether. But if instead of moving through the aether we simply push the aether out of the way and travel through the evacuated region, the speed of light limit may no longer apply. On the other hand, if we blow an aether wind over someone, they will be sent to the future. These aetherial properties lead us to envision some possible future applications: 1) isolating a region of aether and using it as a "transporter"; 2) constructing space-ships that move much faster than the speed of light; 3) building ambulances that put people in a state of suspended animation during transport to a hospital; and 4) transporting the terminally ill to the future until a cure is found. While we do not yet know how to achieve such goals, and the technical hurdles are formidable, via aetherial science they are at least possible.

The online PDF goes into all of this in considerably more detail. It begins by discussing what the aether is, why relativity isn't required for designs of GPS and accelerators, and why the Michelson-Morely test does not disprove the aether. It then goes into science-fiction discussions of how we might achieve new possibilities through our understanding and application of aether science.

As always, I look forward to any comments and discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: delbertlarson

Hi Mr Larson. science-fiction discussions are how I initiate and gauge normies on serious topics and forward-thinking. I look forward to reading the pdf. Thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

self promotion of ones website use to be frowned upon here, it maybe still.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

why relativity isn't required for designs of GPS and accelerators

Then why is relativity accounted for on GPS? There is only one way to get these numbers to add up and dealing with the time dilation on these GPS satellites works.

You say you respect Lorenz then throw out his transformation?

I do like a lot of what you have to say. I have also stood strong against ignorance and ain't giving that ground up easy. If you can find a frequency to hit for absolute Zero in motion rather than temperature there is some stasis opportunity.

To find it you are going to have to account for the Earth moving around Sun, as the Sun moves around the galaxy as the galaxy moves around the universe. Where is absolute zero in movement?

Go with the clock thing in radiation for now. FTL travel is a big messy corporate merger if it is going to work. I hate saying that, but it is the situation for now. It is the limited liability protection that the corporate provides over individual responsibility that is a weak spot. The first corporation was from the Vatican as it spread the good word of the Bible among the barbarians. For Blacks Law to define a corporate and a human, living entity as the same thing with rights and responsibilities, it ain't adding up. Got some favorable rulings on the rights end, just disappears on the responsibility end as the shell company dissolves, and... its gone.

From your numbers, a 1 & 3 approach is more realistic for now.
edit on 28-3-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Delbert isn't selling anything. It's a very interesting topic and I appreciate that he takes the time to post here. At the very least, you can learn something from his research.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I asked a moderator if it was OK to link to my site and got the answer that it would be OK if I kept it rare and to a minimum. It is a lot easier to click a link than to reference the footer in my posts and then add instructions to replace the https by http. I tried to put http into the ATS tool for the footer, but it then reformats it as https. So for this rare instance, I linked to the page with the PDF. The PDF is too long for a post.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Then why is relativity accounted for on GPS? There is only one way to get these numbers to add up and dealing with the time dilation on these GPS satellites works.

Accelerators and GPS are designed using the Lorentz transformations, the Lorentz Force Equation, and Maxwell's Equations, all of which pre-dated relativity. Einstein formulated a more elegant derivation of the Lorentz transformations, but he didn't do it first, Lorentz did. For whatever reason, it is often taught that accelerators and GPS rely on relativity, but relativity is just one way to get to the needed equations. Originally, an aether was assumed.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

To find it you are going to have to account for the Earth moving around Sun, as the Sun moves around the galaxy as the galaxy moves around the universe. Where is absolute zero in movement?

Maybe you don't have to know it all if you know the vector of movement. Just call the rest negative mass as it bounces around in the sea.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

i knew that at one time when someone posted a link to their website that they were usually taken down. since the owners changed, didn't know for sure if they still did.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Depends on the content. Dr. Delbert Larson ain't selling nothing, just spent years trying to work out how this world works, he is on the same path that brought the rest of us here, deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

maybe not this post but he certainly advertises stuff on his site for sale on, andwhat looks like might have been soliciting funding for at least one other project. hence my first post.
there are links from his site that do this, the first one below, the second has a broken sever link ( Broken Sever link) the third say coming soon and for a book sold on amazon.

Try Before You Buy!
As an introductory offer, we are so confident that you'll like your product that we will build your solution and let you test it before you pay us anything!

Try Before You Buy!

As an introductory offer, we are so confident that you'll like your product that we will build your solution and let you test it before you pay us anything!
More Information

Please take some time to view our introductory video above as well as our online documentation and videos, or simply send an e-mail to [email protected] to start the process of ordering your custom business software.
JSFBuilder

the links are on his home page

and if you read his reply to me the mods gave special permission for this post so long as it's,

"OK if I kept it rare and to a minimum"

edit on 28-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

There are a lot of website builders out there, your links has the same style as Delbert's site. He is strong on the math, not the code.

Looking at your profile, you love the mudpit these days. In terms of logic, what do we do with this competitive spirit?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah, I need to clean up my site. JSFBuilder is over ten years old and I never made a single sale. JSF has long ago been surpassed by Java Spring.

Also, I maybe should have just not put the link in the OP. The purpose was to speed access to the material to get a discussion started on aetherial possibilities, but instead it led to this sidebar issue.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Also, I maybe should have just not put the link in the OP.

No. I would not of gone through your few hundred of pages without it. I had a quick skim and did not fully check each line, just skipped the math bits.

As for a more general principle on how this physical world works, some looks like getting closer.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

i don't have a problem with the content, nor the posting of your site link if given permission to do so.
as a rule i always check out a sites links to get a feel for what it promotes as far as content. as i said self promotion is against T&C and frowned upon and pointed it out.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

i said self promotion is against T&C and frowned upon and pointed it out.

Group promotion looks more of an issue with the T&C. Like have you even checked his website out? He is is just trying to back up what he is trying to say here. I know a lot of this language is difficult, but it comes across as you have put zero effort into what he is trying to say.

Or maybe you have put heaps of effort into it, it is not a cost effective corporate approach if this data is released?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

from #19 in the T&C

You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

i've explained it three times now. time to drop it, this is the last reply to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So you use the Lost lotto numbers as your tag line

LOST: 10 Hilarious “4 8 15 16 23 42” Memes That Are Too Funny

Take 500 points off me as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

S&F for your genuine and comprehensive dissection of astrophysics and local applications of aetherial dynamics

Haven't read it yet but I did bookmark your page

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

well seeing how your the first to say something, one more post.

was wondering if anybody ever would notice them. and those are some funny ones. Lost was a great show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join