It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TwitterFiles: The Fauci Files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The long over do "Fauci Files" was just released on twitter and this one is a doozy. Just when you think they couldn't have been any more deceitful, you get hit with a sledge hammer of reality. The US government subsidized (via your tax dollars) censorship to criticism of government policies. They were banning any true stories that "may" cause "vaccine hesitancy, " including nearly any story were someone knowingly died from the vaccine. It was scrubbed and people were labeled as spreading misinformation. Doctors were scared into not treating vaccine injured patients or questioning it and politicians were scared or bribed into not challenging it. So far they have been wrong about every single pandemic policy including this heavy handed attempt at forcing everyone to get as many "vaccines" as possible, and completely shutdown anyone who even questioned the notion. This is exactly what China does when it bans things like "malinformation", which are true statements that are inconvenient to state agendas.

A few gems:

SOURCE
edit on 17-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
isn't is a poison ?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

if everything worked as advertised, none of this would have been necessary. I wonder of the boot lickers would agree.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

POW! BANG! SLAP! 🐸

.gov 1st Amendment violations 🎈

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

where can i read that millions of people have died from vaccination? do you have reliable official and scientific data? where are the data on millions of cases of vaccine damage? where are the millions of doctors saying they have a dozends of vaccine injured by day?

the ultimate goal was to vaccinate as many people as possible. to protect them and others from severe diseases. that's basically it. i think.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It really is fun when government policy gets used against them.

(Recording everything everyone says and does)

Evil jerks.

I know it won't happen, but it would be great to see ole fauci tarred and feathered.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

where can i read that millions of people have died from vaccination? do you have reliable official and scientific data? where are the data on millions of cases of vaccine damage? where are the millions of doctors saying they have a dozends of vaccine injured by day?

the ultimate goal was to vaccinate as many people as possible. to protect them and others from severe diseases. that's basically it. i think.

you fit the bill, do you think if everything worked as it was advertised, there would be a need to silence anyone speaking out about the shots?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You CANT. It's all censored. Did you read anything?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I think the vaccine caused a lot of harm and maybe deaths. All other viable treatments for Covid were ignored and stigmatised despite the fact that they were effective and may have saved lives. The vaccine manufacturers lied about it's effectiveness from day one and government officials and politicians were only too happy to push an agenda.
The 'ultimate goal' was never about saving lives, it was about making money. Look at what those people have done to us. I want to see people held to account but that will never happen.
edit on 17-3-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Anthony Fauci is a combination of dictator, diplomat, and Nazi doctor.

He needs to be admitted, so behavioral scientists can study him thoroughly.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I think the vaccine caused a lot of harm and maybe deaths. All other viable treatments for Covid were ignored and stigmatised despite the fact that they were effective and may have saved lives. The vaccine manufacturers lied about it's effectiveness from day one and government officials and politicians were only too happy to push an agenda.
The 'ultimate goal' was never about saving lives, it was about making money. Look at what these people have done to us. I want to see people held to account but that will never happen.

i would say it was about saving lifes AND making money. thats mirrors our nature. doing good things but at the same time get a reward. its all about feeling, not facts. i don't know one single person suffering from the vaccine (in a long term) but some still struggling with long covid. but thats just my reality. nothing worth for science. and science says: the vaccine works. there are maybe hundred of millions of scientists around the world (dont know how many) and all of them are lying because someone wants to make profit or kill millions of people? that doesn't make sense. of course there are always a few with different opinions, thats part of our nature too.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

i would say it was about saving lifes AND making money. thats mirrors our nature. doing good things but at the same time get a reward. its all about feeling, not facts. i don't know one single person suffering from the vaccine (in a long term) but some still struggling with long covid. but thats just my reality. nothing worth for science. and science says: the vaccine works. there are maybe hundred of millions of scientists around the world (dont know how many) and all of them are lying because someone wants to make profit or kill millions of people? that doesn't make sense. of course there are always a few with different opinions, thats part of our nature too.
a reply to: malte85

isn't there a video out there where Fauci says that Vaccines take 10 years to be ready for the public? to go through all the proper trials? So it probably makes sense that some people don't view these vaccines as totally safe. Its really quite funny how some people don;t want to look at "the science" anymore. there could be long term effects from these vaccine's. I mean we are what two years in and yet some people don't even want to talk about this issue anymore or have forgot about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So lets reflect.

We have a manufactured virus...
We have a sickness and death...
We have a corporate solution...
We have a plan that shuts down the plebian economy...

And any speech, questions or solutions have been censored by governments.

That about right?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

i think.

Apparently not...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So lets reflect.

We have a manufactured virus...
We have a sickness and death...
We have a corporate solution...
We have a plan that shuts down the plebian economy...

And any speech, questions or solutions have been censored by governments.

That about right?

GOF bioweapon virus.
Sickness and death from virus.
DOD solution distributed through big pharma.
100x worse than the bioweapon virus.
Depopulation.
Economic Destruction.
End of humanity (to be completed)..

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Fauci gonna kick ass.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This shows a coordinated effort to downplay natural
immunity, Fauci led that charge.

Threads here on ATS were chock full of people
championing the vax. Where are they all now?

There must be a different plan in place, as
the socks seem to have been sent to laundry.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This shows a coordinated effort to downplay natural
immunity, Fauci led that charge.

Threads here on ATS were chock full of people
championing the vax. Where are they all now?

There must be a different plan in place, as
the socks seem to have been sent to laundry.

Hey, vax woke worked for me. You keep doing your informed thing and count your blessing in real time, because this cliimate change is real. Suspect" ATS changing members truths, BS ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey man, # the ATAS owners.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join