It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was pretty much spot on about Victoria’s strayas debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I’ve bought up in past posts about Victoria’s big spending, well here is the proof

No wonder why the whingeing premiere is crying out for the feds to give him more revenue from goods and services taxes to him.

Tim Pallas has to cover $400 million in interest payments due to the gubment s big spending on tunnels and dans train set.

There is no money to cover the huge debt that is expected to no over $160 billion in the nexf few months, along with another possibly billion each 6 months for interest payments.

We in Victoria are funked!!

amp.theage.com.au...

I like the wording in this article:

Rising interest costs ripped more than $400 million out of the state budget in the first half of this financial year, with the Andrews government warning it faces the same challenges as Victorian households battling severe cost of living pressures.

They should be reigning in spending, any household cuts back, though dan spends money like water!!

amp.theage.com.au...

Though his gubment don’t do anything to help us out as energy prices will in crease by 30 percent

amp.abc.net.au...

edit on 15-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2023 by robsmith because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

# dude I'm sorry that you have to deal with man.
Your in Australia correct?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I am too, he should have been evicted from office. unfortunately, Victoria had our chance to get him out in thd election in September though now we have lifetimes of debt.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sadly the weirdo of a chinese whore will stay in power.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Have they tried cancelling Disney+ or skipping breakfast?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KleenX

Probably not, dan doesnt cough up he demands the taxpayer suffer for his poor economic management.

He’s like Danny debits with the attitude “other people’s money”

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I really don’t have faith in my fellow victorians, all the see are these big cost projects.

A lot of people can’t fathom that a billion dollars is one thousand million dollars. Imagine what good this could do for society if used for health and education.

new topics

top topics

join