It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Fighter Jet Collides with US Drone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok, it´s international airspace but nevertheless, what does a US drone there if not trying to put more fuel into a fire that first will destroy Europe?

What would the US air force do if a russian combat drone would fly around near the US border? Giving it a nice welcome present and invite it to a coffee while saying thanks for the visit to Russia?

And do we really know that what the western bellezistic propaganda MSM tells us peasants about that incident is the truth? Why should i start to believe them now, because Russia - bad and USA - good? What if the Russian propganda MSM reports now that the drone attacked the russian fighter jets? And then? Who is right then, who of us peasants was an eye witness and knows the truth?

All i know is that all involved parts in this Great Reset charade are lying until the beams bend to make their own people believe that all that BS is patriotic, for a greater good or whatever BS.

The Biden-USA lost 40 millions dollar drone in their war games. Far away from home war games, as always. Who cares about that drone, deal with it. Don´t hang around with your war toys in regions far from home only to light up parts of the earth like Europe right now. Then you don´t lose your war toys maybe.

We people here in Europe have enough of that BS (the excuse for the negative effects of Great Reset and Green New Deal) in the corrupt Bandera-Ukraine that was started by the USA (among other things with the help of their willing henchmen, the foreign controlled transatlantics in the german government) with the regime change there in 2014. That wag the dog war show of the two WEF Vlads is just the continuation of that US global chess move to bring and keep Europe, Germany and Russia down and hostile to each other.

I read some comments of different german MSM newspapers and what i wrote is the average opinion of the masses meanwhile, nobody believes anything anymore in all that BS that is presented to us peasants. We know that there are no good sides, no friends and partners in this evil game to create a new world order under the rule of a handful of ultra rich megalomaniacs if not even aliens from outer space, disguised as humans. Everything is possible looking at the actions and plans of these devils.

And we shouldn´t forget that WEF and everything that comes with it was created in and around Harvard with the help of Kissinger and the CIA. That Schwab puppet is only used as "the face of the WEF", to make it look like all that BS was grown on European soil. You don´t put really important people for an agenda in front of every cam and mic and let him spread his crude ideas so angry people have a target, a face to hate.

All those wannabe world dominators (no matter if from east, north, south or west) should mind their own business at home a bit more and leave us uninvolved simple, little people simply live in peace and freedom. We people are not as lunatic as these global chess players and new world order fetishists who play not with their own but with the lives of millions of uninvolved peasants who never would start a conflict or war with their neighbors or whoever else.

Wars are always and ever made by those gangsters in suits and ties and only for their profits!
Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My sources at CNN say they're working on this headline. . .

"In a bold display of power and authority, President Joe Biden in response to Russia's aggression, will be releasing another Russian arms dealer."

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ummm...just wanted to add...Russian jet collides with Reaper

From the Article...

The U.S. should not respond with direct force against Russia, said Notre Dame Law School professor Mary Ellen O’Connell, an expert on international law and the use of force.

While the drone was probably conducting surveillance for Ukraine, Russia’s disruption of the Reaper was within the laws of armed conflict, even if Russia had better ways of doing so, she said.

“The U.S. has been successful to date in assisting Ukraine without direct confrontation with Russia” O’Connell said. “That approach needs to continue.”

I just thought it was interesting that according to international law...if US assets are used to help in the conflict...they are fair game for Russian Forces...and lawful to be destroyed...

Something to ponder...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Biden needs to teach Putin and them Ruskies a lesson! I suggest he give Zelensky another $10 billion.

That'll learn 'em!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Drones usually have cameras on them

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Unlike the F-22 that supposedly fired upon the UAP over Lake Huron? Right cutie?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I just thought maybe you forgot, honey. You just said you were amazed at how we can now.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yes. If our drone was doing surveillance for Ukraine against Russia...Russia can legitimately take it down under international law...even if if the drone was in international airspace.

Makes me wonder if that same principle would apply to US surveillance satellites in the same situation.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...just wanted to add...Russian jet collides with Reaper

From the Article...

The U.S. should not respond with direct force against Russia, said Notre Dame Law School professor Mary Ellen O’Connell, an expert on international law and the use of force.

While the drone was probably conducting surveillance for Ukraine, Russia’s disruption of the Reaper was within the laws of armed conflict, even if Russia had better ways of doing so, she said.

“The U.S. has been successful to date in assisting Ukraine without direct confrontation with Russia” O’Connell said. “That approach needs to continue.”

I just thought it was interesting that according to international law...if US assets are used to help in the conflict...they are fair game for Russian Forces...and lawful to be destroyed...

Something to ponder...

YouSir

it's not even a new situation. just look at the fighting between the US navy and German U-boats, BEFORE THE US ENTERED WW2. no declarations of war over it. and it was a very similar situation to this. where once again the US was supporting one side of the war, while technically being "neutral". several US naval ships were damaged or sunk, and killed US servicemen, and while Roosevelt gave his "shoot on site" orders, no war was declared over it. so this should be one huge pile of nothing, except propaganda, to get the US and west fully and insanely into the war the Ukraine caused, and counter to the propaganda, is apparently loosing.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking...

A Russian fighter has collided with a US Reaper drone, forcing it down into the Black Sea, in what US forces called an “unsafe and unprofessional” intercept.

A US European Command statement said the collision happened just after 7am on Tuesday morning, when two Russian Su-27 fighter jets flew up to the MQ-9 Reaper drone over international waters west of Crimea. The statement said the Russian pilots sought to disrupt the US aircraft before the collision.

www.theguardian.com...

Looks like Russia tried to assault the US drone west of Crimea....causing it to crash into international waters.
Scratch one $32M US drone.

Developing story...but, likely, a sign of more things to come.

Biden won't do anything. Putin knows it.

What, exactly, do you recommend that Biden should do that you would approve of? What would Trump do?

Not even a page into the Thread and you Bring up ' Donald Trump ' .

What in Gods name does Trump have to do with this ? Yes Biden is weak okay He is so so so Weak and Donald Trump was anything but weak , Matter of Fact none of the things that Russia and China have done would fly under Trump .

and That makes you angry doesn't it ? Realize the error of your ways Grow up and take responsibility

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Like sending massive amounts of money and military equipment to fund a proxy war against Russia?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Actually no , Most people think Drones have Cameras and are guided via Satellites but in fact Drones are piloted by a 'Super Intelligent ' Race of Raccoons that have been trained to fly drones .

The Raccoons are considered expendable and are immediaty incinerated upon the destruction of the Drone to destroy all proof of there existence.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I just thought maybe you forgot, honey. You just said you were amazed at how we can now.

it's called compare and contrast, sugar britches... as opposed to contrarian whiney bitching, or do you have the F-22 pics from Lake Huron or do we even have a Pentagon statement on exactly what they fired upon?

www.merriam-webster.com...

compare and contrast
idiom
: to note what is similar and different about (two or more things)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: matafuchs

Like sending massive amounts of money and military equipment to fund a proxy war against Russia?

Zelensky needs all that money and equipment to fight the enemy, and to keep the world safe for democracy!

We must never forget what a hero he is. He's probably the bravest most courageous man who's ever lived. And to think Ben Stiller got to shake his hand!
edit on 14-3-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Who put molasses on your asses? I'm literally comparing and contrasting these two cases, and here's the result: both of the aircraft have cameras, no footage has been released of either incident as far as I'm aware.

Do you have the F-22 pics?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Biden needs to teach Putin and them Ruskies a lesson! I suggest he give Zelensky another $10 billion.

That'll learn 'em!

Biden just admitted that Russia has done things to our jets a few times over the past month, or so.

Like his former boss, Biden told Putin to "Cut it out!": www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Don't forget he can dance in heels with leather trousers.

I hope he keeps wearing the prop combat gear to be honest. At least i don't lose my lunch.

Chosen for his leadership skills or because he'll do any role you ask for $$$?

To all the people who idolise this man i ask, how much would it take for you to perform this routine? Personally there isn't enough money in the world. Clearly a man with unquestionable dignity and impeccable morals.
edit on 14/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Not a smart move for the Russians.

1. They're not going to recover the drone, so they can give it to the better engineers, the Iranians, to reverse engineer.
2. They're not going to provoke us into a conflict.
3. Another drone is already being built and will be paid for by all the frozen funds and oligarch mansions and yachts.

There is literally billions upon billions of frozen funds waiting for reparation payments once the conflict ends. No Russian will ever see this money again, but anyone with any injury or loss will be able to make a claim against it.

You really want to destroy American military property? Go for it. You're digging your own grave and we're replacing them with your money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join