It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought cows farted ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just when you thought things couldn't get any more bat #e crazy....... good ol' Billy Gates pops up in the obscurist of places.
4.7M dollar grant for this crap that Oh no no no has no future ramifications for humans.
Besides , has the narrative changed now that cows release methane via nostrils only ? www.zelp.co...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

No they burp.

Question answered-thread closed!

Just kidding

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The question I have is where is this sus idea going?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
well, I would guess a lot people had assumed that it came out one end when in fact it has been coming out the other this "hole" time lol

clear.ucdavis.edu...

The methane is then expelled by the cow, mainly through belching.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I guess mankind is lucky the Buffalo hunters killed millions of Buffaloes in an effort to starve out those pesky Plains Indians who wanted to maintain and keep their independent life styles.

I can't wait for someone to measure how much gas an average human expels on a daily rate....next they will fine human expelers with some type of carbon tax or heck just put a bounty on the smelliest of us humans !

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

These Chaps can actuall "do" Science.

www.neembiotech.com...

mootral.com...

Had the pleasure of a tour of Neem's Labs while they were researching Mootral.

Me, I'd not trust Billy the Kids Gates to keep his OS free of viruses.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I predict in the long game these f*ckers seem to play, poor old cows will get the blame for big chunk of the "climate change" dramatics when they can't adapt to wearing such ridiculous contraptions leaving our 'better than's' no other option than to eradicate the species. & what do you know ? That slimy little git will just so happen to have his fake meat factories running sweet & able to cope with market share/demand ?!
I'm telling you peeps the day is past that we as a collective unite & demand these f*ckers are purged of their evil , $'s & elitist mind sets.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

First, they came for the cows and I said nothing because I'm not a cow.

Then...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Actually , if 4 years is correct these Fellas are in the wrong game.

4 years battery and filter life? Theres a tonne more money to be made is true.

How long will the wearable last?
Thanks to our patented energy recovery system, devices work uninterruptedly for up to four years, without needing to be charged or changed.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I guess mankind is lucky the Buffalo hunters killed millions of Buffaloes in an effort to starve out those pesky Plains Indians who wanted to maintain and keep their independent life styles.

I can't wait for someone to measure how much gas an average human expels on a daily rate....next they will fine human expelers with some type of carbon tax or heck just put a bounty on the smelliest of us humans !

it's not me.
it was the dog!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So According to this...

Termites don't fart and cause greenhouse gasses, but they burp.

I'm suing my educational system, and the all the Biology and Chemistry courses I've taken in college.

Yep, I was against Loan Forgiveness at first.
Students should be demanding their money back.

Let's see what they say in a year.

Edit: listed at the bottom of the Zelp page.

This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovating programme under grant agreement No. 877091

Look at the Grant #877091.
Who contributed to the research grants? Other than Bill Gates.
edit on 13-3-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Funny story. When I was a much younger fella, my uncle had a cow go into distress during labor as the calf was breech. Attempting to deliver breech in cattle can often times result in the death of both mom and baby. So, my uncle tries unsuccessfully to turn the calf manually and can't fit both arms in. I, at the time being considerably smaller, got recruited into action. I take off my shirt and plunge shoulder deep and start working on getting the calf turned when it happened, a strong contraction gripped the cow. Besides nearly dislocating both elbows when the muscles tightened, she parted my hair with a fart that could've melted cast iron. It was pretty atrocious let me tell you. We got the job done, mom and baby were fine and yes, cows fart....a lot.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oooooo

You are right.

They easily got us to wear masks that they knew was scientifically proven as to have no good benefit but actually were harmful to our health.
So what's to stop them from making us wear an expeller/respirator device to protect us from each other AND save the climate?

originally posted by: 727Sky

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Awesome story to hear. Im glad I cant tell it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
More hot air/ gases comes out of Gates than anyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Use to have to tie a chain from the calf's legs to a tractor and pull.

Sorry, your description made me snort a bit.

Admittedly I'm laughing pretty hard with you on this. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Use to have to tie a chain from the calf's legs to a tractor and pull.

Sorry, your description made me snort a bit.

Admittedly I'm laughing pretty hard with you on this. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

WEF bringing us back to this point except the calf will be tying the chain to a humans leg.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..off topic..

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

Ugh... these people are insane.

Interestingly, on this very subject, I was watching a youtube interview of a regenerative farmer who had come up with an innovative way to increase the health of his cows while also increasing the marbling, similar to cows that are grain finished, but that had the same fatty acid profile of grass fed beef (meaning, the same Omega 3/6/9 ratio as grass fed/finished), but their process actually had other very significant unexpected consequences, including much healthier cows (lower health maintenance costs), and... the cows have a dramatic reduction in their methane emissions.

What is this magical process he came up with?

Feeding his cows sprouted grains. That is it. It's nothing new, and has been done by some farmers for centuries. He grows his own grains though, so he knows it is fully non GMO and grown on fertile soil without any nasty pesticides/herbicides, etc.

I'm trying right now to talk my wife into completely switching gears, and becoming regenerative farmers, starting with beef cattle, and maybe working my way toward Bison, and possibly Elk.
edit on 14-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wow! Glad everyone came out of that ok.

My folks raised goats and sheep and we had to assist in a couple of difficult births over the years but I mostly wanted to chime in that yes...cows fart. A lot.

I can't recall hearing a goat fart but I'm pretty sure they do as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join