It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Our priests are but human like we are, and time after time, they have made their deals with the devil too.

You can see a photo like that and begin to comprehend how the Anti-Christ will deceive even the elect if it were possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't see Satanist with their arms up in reee considering the legitimacy and usefulness of God, but let's look at Christians and their rections to the consideration that satan has his legitimacy and place in the overall scheme.

The behavior of the adherents and their leaders tell a diffrent story than the words crafted around. God need to proof himself to satan, that in itself tells you a great deal about how omnipotent he really is...

It reminds me of this medieval scene, where the pope tells the king, you keep them poor i keep them dumb...

It's not a relugious war, it's political... LOL
You should know those two have never been separated.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Let me see if i get that right?
Satan says we can do it without God, and for God to prove Satan wrong he needs us to fail?

Doesn't that imply us failing is in God's interest, as every other outcome would undermine his omnipotence?

It also implies that you can basically take satan out of the equation for solving our failure. Appart from challenging God, he would actually have our best interest at heart, compared to God....

That's quite the conundrum you have there, don't you think?

The main objective of Satan is to destroy mankind, Satan nowhere has interest of humans succeeding. It's like being told to look into the barrel of a gun and when you pull the trigger you'll magically be sent to a table with lots of great food. But hey, what else is there when you don't know God.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Well you can always come and just change the premise of the OP, and then claim ignorance on those that stayed on topic...

It's like being told to look into the barrel of a gun and when you pull the trigger you'll magically be sent to a table with lots of great food.

Funny the premise of those divine afterlifes, for some bliss comes in Form of virgins for other just eternal boredom, but have you noticed it's never the bad guy that gives you those empty promises of a great afterlife if you serve him...

But hey, what else is there if you only know God... I guess alot of fear as that's the mechanism that works best with sheeps...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
but have you noticed it's never the bad guy that gives you those empty promises of a great afterlife if you serve him...

It's called deception.

Telling people they will end up dead doing what you would like them to do isn't for many a an acceptable bid, that's why you need to offer them lots of money and anything of interest.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

you need to offer them lots of money and anything of interest.

Like the riches amassed in the Vatican, and the promise of heaven after death if you follow their directives?

Deception... You are right over the target, or maybe you are the target?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The point is a deceiver never ends up giving the rewards promised and you'll end up in trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes... That's what deceivers do... you have no guarantee either that what you've been promised will be guaranteed, and yet you willfully follow...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Your not 100% wrong, Satan has always had a rule or ruin ideology, personally I think after the Flood and the Tower of Babel, he switched to ruin from there on. God would not allow an exceedingly evil defiance to persist even within the experiment that was running.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

In case you are referring to me. Hi, I don't know you either.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My Opinions so please no one get angry.

Lucifer was on the Earth (called Eden by God), that had prior to his own creation, been placed out in the depth (the heaven) with fountains of water as Chronologically outlined in Proverbs 8:22-24 which was prior to all creation at the time Christ was being lifted up, For Christ is the Wisdom of God.

Lucifer on this earth had created a Throne, Thrones have to have a Throne Room, Throne rooms have a Castle/Temple, Castles are the center of a City. Then iniquity Ezk 28 was found in Lucifer (his lifting up his throne above God's was that iniquity Isa 14:12-15). That was about as much as we know about what happened to Lucifer that made him renamed Satan, that Devil, the old Red Serpent.

Because of that iniquity God flooded the earth with one of the fountains of water. I surmise that fountain contained Salt water, which later become seas When God makes the earth habitable again and creates some extra things that will benefit man.

Then we have the fall of man and Cain kills Able. I mention this because Cain was condemned to be a Vagabond and wanderer in the earth. He rebels against God's decree by building a city. Where did he get an idea to build a city? Which when it is all said an done there will be about 6 cities built that will have smelting and forging facilities in Brass and Iron and most likely other metals as well like Gold. Cain created by some idea put into his heart a system that generated items like musical instruments, farming tools, Forging and smelting tools, Entertainment and religious centers which used musical instruments, It had urban housing and people too work the factories and collateral business it created. It is the first known economic system known to mankind.

So it is n wonder that after God destroys the earth AGAIN with a flood, that right away within 7 generations from Noah's sons, A new super city is being build along with five other cities by Nimrod and his sons. Guess what economy if runs on? Yep the same one Cains was set up on. Guess which one we are using today? The same one. It is Satan's understanding of what he thought was God's ideal economy for mankind. It was and is not.

An example of God's holy economy is found in Israel as they came out of Egypt that for forty years their clothing fit their bodies no matter how much they grew, their shews never wore out, he fed them bread and meat in the wilderness.

Christ introduces the new economy called the kingdom in Matthew 5-7, shows how it works in feeding the masses. Shows how it differs when he taught them about whose inscription is on the coin. Paul's shows us that the mechanism is faith. Isa under God's Economy it says to, Buy without Money.

edit on 3/12/2023 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's cute how mortals boast their wisdom over God until they're out of NDE's.

Oh yeah? Well, ancient philosopher theorist remix man says,

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Maybe you should slow down on the micro dosing.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

God blesses people with special things, kind of like Lance Armstrong, Michael Phelps, and synesthesians.
My body produces extra DerpMerpTerp.
Be not afraid.

edit on 3202323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join