It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest #TwitterFiles - Gov Facilitated Censorship Of True But Inconvenient Vaccine Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There's a new buzzword around town, and it's something not even George Orwell could imagine. It's called "malinformation," and describes information that is FACTUAL but that makes a government narrative look bad. It turns out the government was actively facilitating the censorship of "malinformation" on Twitter especially as it relates to TRUE accounts of vaccine injuries and death. The excuse is that it might make people "vaccine hesitant." Yeah, no sh-, you're gonna be hesitant when you see people dying from it. This is some Stalin level bs, because once the government reaches this level of censorship they are basically controlling what you can say because of some narrative they have. It's what a dictatorship does, and that's what they were doing with the new censorship industrial complex.

In a specific example of this, Twitter was directed to censor members of congress who were writing factual information about the covid vaccines. In the following video, Scott Gotlieb who was a former FDA director, left and became a Pfizer board member then used his influence to censor anyone who went against the gov/big pharma vaccine narrative:

VIDEO

Latest #TwitterFiles

edit on 10-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
this is criminal.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So this is the US version of the UK's 'Hancock files'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I sure hope the DERP brigade has answers for this. it will be a while, they need to gather their talking points, so give it until late in page 3, but enjoy when it comes.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I sure hope the DERP brigade has answers for this. it will be a while, they need to gather their talking points, so give it until late in page 3, but enjoy when it comes.

Yeah I'm sure there will be some rediculous spin coming. But now you're arguing against the founding fathers of the country.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So this is the US version of the UK's 'Hancock files'.
Rainbows
Jane

That's a good analogy. Although I think as more information comes out, we haven't seen nothin' yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There's a more traditional word for "malinformation" as you call it. That word is truth. Let's try to avoid redefining it like it's a gender pronoun.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
this is criminal.

"No reasonable prosecutor..."

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

There's a more traditional word for "malinformation" as you call it. That word is truth. Let's try to avoid redefining it like it's a gender pronoun.

Right, but it's basically as Al Gore would say, an inconvenient truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am glad the percussion of Elon is going to be dead on its track, for telling the truth about all the corruption in the government to protect the killer jab.

I want Fauci's head on silver platter, he committed the most atrocious crimes against humanity.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Somewhere in a secret society he has earned a secret reward.
He was after all the sleeper in his role for such a time.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Oh they have answers alright. Musk man bad! He make fun on disable people.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

Oh they have answers alright. Musk man bad! He make fun on disable people.

Musk bad, Orange man bad.

Soros good, Klaus good.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Just to be funny someone should make a site called "Malinformation Social".

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: TzarChasm

Just to be funny someone should make a site called "Malinformation Social".

Rofl I just got that.

new topics

top topics

join