It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

there MUST be people claiming this is false, or "unprovable". can't imagine any real investigation will get far

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

there MUST be people claiming this is false, or "unprovable". can't imagine any real investigation will get far

What's false or unprovable?

Investigation into 'what' won't get far?

edit on 8-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

yep that’s what will get proper behavior change

Is this in dispute?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Does your system have a mechanism to hold these persons accountable?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 8/3/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

NO YOU ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. They are not HUMAN is the problem. When are we collectively going to start talking about the true "elephant in the room"?

That most if not all political figures of major countries are not just rules by an elite club of royal assholes that are in fact NOT human. Until we have that hard conversation and open to the fact that they are probably these reptilian bastards doing all this to us for (at minimum) thousands of years we are never going to get anywhere and make true change.

Some things that make this stick to me:
1.coins and money are the same since before Roman times
2. we are still the only species that has to pay to be on this planet
3. humans by modest standards have been on Earth for 10-12 million years, dinosaurs ruled for 65 million. You think we are the only thing to evolve into an intelligent species?
4. I personally doubt we are the true "rulers" of this planet. I have never felt like I ruled a damn thing in my life on this planet

It appears no one is ready for this conversation seriously and I fear it will be too late once we do...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

I sorry you're so sensitive, but antivax just combines being against (anti) with the short term for the vaccine (vax). It is simply a statement of fact in this context, so if you see it as a pejorative I'd suggest that's a you-problem.

And once again, the implication that Matt Hancock of all people is capable of being part of some deep rooted conspiracy to spread the virus is absolute fantasy. It's literally ludicrous if you know anything about him or his background. It was a silly facetious text from one idiot to another.

You're too blinded by your own desperate need to live out this fantasy of the big scary globalist deep state being out to get you. Hancock is a twat, but this text is a nothingburger other than to confirm he's a childish idiot.

Your boy Hancock knowingly had vulnerable old people involunatrily euthanised by the 100's of thousands to pump "covid" numbers to scare everyone in order to push the quackzine. That's why the old are so much more "vulnerable" to the virus that has an IFR comparable to the flu.

You were lied to and are stuck in mass formation psychosis. It has reached the point of being stockholm syndrome. Truly sad.

Please provide the data to evidence your claims about euthanasia and I'll reconsider my position.

But you won't, because you can't.

Because you're too stuck in your sick paranoia propaganda narrative to accept that all your doomsayer threads continue to amount to nothing. Your constant terror about mass genocide through vaccines isn't happening and you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance. Watch less Tucker.

Sad.
100% agree .. the city Im in is 250k pluss and our birthrates & deaths have been a consistent histogram for the past 5 years with a bump up in birthrates in 2021 due to people working from home & that leads to more babies lol .
All this lower birthrate & higher death business is for the mass majority a bunch of nonsense. I will agree though that kids teens & young adults have presented some myocarditis & as well a very small percentage of people died from the vaccine. Remember though that is still rare just like the risks of all shots or drugs we take .
I know people who smoke a box of Newports a day & scream about how the vaccines are going to kill everyone with 5 years . He is in his late 50s & can’t see the hypocrisy of his stance .
Im a anti mandate person but believe the vaccines saved millions and did not prevent spreading of covid.

Very fair response, and I agree. I'm not pro mandating either. Though it's disappointing that we have some absolutely brain dead idiots here who are now saying they won't give their kids a shot for POLIO. I mean ffs talk about cruelty to children and awful parenting. It's basically child abuse at that point if anyone does even five minutes of research into the history of polio.

Maybe if Joe Rogan does it they'll listen. But I doubt it.
Autism has a likely correlation to mid 30s to early 40s women who decide to have children after college & 6-8 year careers child free .
I know hard drinking people who howl on about covid vaccines as they drink 700ml bottles of booze daily ?
I have a friend who screams about covid vaccines, and has not eaten a vegetable outside of celery with wings in 35 years ???
I know countless co-workers who eat processed deli meats on sandwiches everyday as they ramble on about how dangerous covid vaccines are ??
No medicine or cure is 100% safe , but I for one am glad big pharma exists , because they do far more good than bad for society imo . Yes big pharma’s main goal is money first always, but what corporations aren’t ??
I know countless men and women who sit in the sun as much as possible , and jabber on about how the vaccinated will be dead from covid within five years etc ?????

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Does your system have a mechanism to hold these persons accountable?

No, but we do have one for rewarding them called peerage!

The more wealth someone moves from the working class to the rich elite the higher the peerage they receive

It's been around quite a while and despite a lot of PR it hasn't really change in practice

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yes but its comes at a high price, the last time the english saw a 3.7% population loss the scots 6% and the irish 41%.

though it did give us this speech that could be reused today.

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!”

Oliver Cromwell – April 20, 1653

edit on 9-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Cromwell thought differently..

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Cromwell was a twat and he never for one moment had the interests of ordinary people at heart.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

just a sec and i see where i said he did...

eta I framed it in terms the cost in population loss which was incredibly steep.... while its an accurate speech these periods only throw up extremists..

always hoped i'd have joined the clubmen to fight off both sides, as civil conflicts only make things worse..
edit on 9-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Cromwell was a twat and he never for one moment had the interests of ordinary people at heart.

Criticism for a historical figure but none for the scum responsible?
Typical

What will you accept next?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
That is too bad

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Interesting speech
One would think something like that might inspire
Guess not

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm not saying you did, just my overall opinion of Cromwell.
He's portrayed as a national hero, he was anything but.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Not a Royalist.

Scratch beneath the surface and you'll find out exactly what Cromwell stood for.....it certainly wasn't for The Rights of The Common People.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not interested in your bull crap deflections
Not interested in your bootlicking any longer
An entire nation of cucks
You lot get what you deserve

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ha ha ha.

You do make me laugh.

You wouldn't last five minutes over here.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
“ yep
that’s what will get proper behavior change”

Lap it up

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join