It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

I sorry you're so sensitive, but antivax just combines being against (anti) with the short term for the vaccine (vax). It is simply a statement of fact in this context, so if you see it as a pejorative I'd suggest that's a you-problem.

And once again, the implication that Matt Hancock of all people is capable of being part of some deep rooted conspiracy to spread the virus is absolute fantasy. It's literally ludicrous if you know anything about him or his background. It was a silly facetious text from one idiot to another.

You're too blinded by your own desperate need to live out this fantasy of the big scary globalist deep state being out to get you. Hancock is a twat, but this text is a nothingburger other than to confirm he's a childish idiot.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Why are all the British people missing from this thread? You were all so adamant about following government guidelines and mandating experimental injections.

Just like the Brexit thread never gets revisited. They are all scared to own up to how easily they are duped.

Oh, and here's Hancock getting all emotional.

What on earth are you talking about? Brexit is an ongoing disaster. Just because we don't sit arguing with conspiracy theorists online all day doesn't mean we're hiding.

As for this utterly ridiculous premise for a thread: Hancock is a useless vile worm, but this was clearly a silly facetious bit of hyperbole. To genuinely sit there and suggest this is evidence of planned release of a virus is beyond demented. It's not even worth attempting to debate the OP when he has a clear history of spreading propaganda about the vaccines.

The irony of you calling OP a propagandist while defending the largest mass propaganda campaign waged against citizenry by abusive authorities is rich.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

I sorry you're so sensitive, but antivax just combines being against (anti) with the short term for the vaccine (vax). It is simply a statement of fact in this context, so if you see it as a pejorative I'd suggest that's a you-problem.

And once again, the implication that Matt Hancock of all people is capable of being part of some deep rooted conspiracy to spread the virus is absolute fantasy. It's literally ludicrous if you know anything about him or his background. It was a silly facetious text from one idiot to another.

You're too blinded by your own desperate need to live out this fantasy of the big scary globalist deep state being out to get you. Hancock is a twat, but this text is a nothingburger other than to confirm he's a childish idiot.

Sensitive? Just explaining the pejorative you are using in the absence of any valid arguments and any evidence. Every medication or vaccine should be judged on its own merits. And any sane person would be against a product that is known to cause serious harm and deaths. So there is nothing wrong being 'anti' or against the most failed product in medical history. I didn't know we have to be in favour of whatever junk the pharmaceuticals are distributing on the market. Only vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharma are always in favour of these products.

The rest of your text is just attacking the strawman as always. I don't think I have made reference to globalist deep states or a sinister global conspiracy as you called it. This is usually the position of many apologists who in the absence of valid arguments they try to take the conversation to the field of conspiracy theories in order to dismiss the facts and realities. But this attempt has failed many times in the past as it has failed now.

We are dealing with perhaps the greatest medical scandal in history with the most failed medical product in history and a political and ideological campaign that has no precedence. A campaign that tried to coerce, pressure, intimidate, harass, and even threatened with dismissal millions and millions of people because they didn't want to get vaccinated with the junk by Pfizer and Moderna and the other saviours of humanity.

Hancock is part of this campaign as he and his colleagues tried to deceive the public, lied, and propagated fear and terror, in order to push whatever measures and mandates.

That's far from being a conspiracy. It's a reality that you have to admit.

So... Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the official narratives and the pharmaceuticals. And your leftism doesn't help your arguments either.

edit on 7-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
“ yep that’s what will get proper behavior change”

Disgusting

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Briton's should employ severe punishments for these people being exposed as worse or just as bad as Hitler's helpers.

That's a laugh, the gelded have no guns.

Might have something to do with why they're all extra antsy about Russians and prebegging America to do something.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Why are all the British people missing from this thread? You were all so adamant about following government guidelines and mandating experimental injections.

Just like the Brexit thread never gets revisited. They are all scared to own up to how easily they are duped.

Oh, and here's Hancock getting all emotional.

What on earth are you talking about? Brexit is an ongoing disaster.

B..b...b.... but it was on the side of a bus.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your boy Hancock knowingly had vulnerable old people involunatrily euthanised by the 100's of thousands to pump "covid" numbers to scare everyone in order to push the quackzine. That's why the old are so much more "vulnerable" to the virus that has an IFR comparable to the flu.

You were lied to and are stuck in mass formation psychosis. It has reached the point of being stockholm syndrome. Truly sad.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
In fairness, so did every other Government of the Western world.... and there in lies the smoking gun for the rest of the Worlds population too.
Hell, just look to US denying Novak Djokovic entry to play in the US tennis open.
If this is all about Hancock and the rest of the Government, then it applies to all the other countries too, no?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

What name did you go under, when you were a member before?
It was 6-8 yrs ago & I don’t remember

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lol the spooks arguments bwahahahaha!

Oh he was just kidding! SO FUNNY WHAT A COMEDIAN!

And because YOU say so! LMAO!

Y'all are gonna need some better scripts that ain't gonna work. And see this is the crux. It goes beyond right/left politics (attempted numerous times to dismiss the source as "right wing") IT'S THEIR TEXTS DIPS**** READ WHAT THEY SAY

It goes beyond claiming its "science" too.

The only recourse is to say....jk.......... .......like you have any clue. Wow. That will definitely hold up in court no doubt. I for one can't wait to see the spooks posts when Epsteins client list gets exposed. Don't worry, they can just say they are joking and didn't mean it bwahahaha

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

following the hashtags most of the comments are not in English so its already reverberating around europe as we're all in the same boat.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

If you needed further evidence that the covid pandemic was a pLandemic, there has now been a leak of 100 thousand watsapp messages from British MPs including the health minister discussing things like when they should deploy the new strain and laughing at peoples desperate reactions.   Or, basically exactly what "conspiracy theorists" were saying was happening all along.  Recently a journalist who works for the telegraph was given access to these messages but decided to leak many of them. There are 100's of thousands of messages sent between British parliament members on the app "watsapp" and this leak contains 2.3 million words. Even though we have access to this leak, I'm sure they still prevented the really damning messages from being released. It's hard to find words to describe how one should feel when reading them but at the very least it should start to open more eyes. 

The British government thinks the people are a joke and they can do whatever they want to manipulate them, and then laugh at their reactions to the fear they've created. If you just sit back now and deny it, then you're nothing--a useless waste of space, and basically prove them right.

Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new Covid variant to “frighten the pants off” the public and ensure they complied with lockdown, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph have revealed.

The Lockdown Files – more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between ministers, officials and others – show how the Government used scare tactics to force compliance and push through lockdowns.

In another message Simon Case, the Cabinet Secretary, said that “the fear/ guilt factor” was “vital” in “ramping up the messaging” during the third national lockdown in Jan 2021.

SOURCE
The Telegraph UK is a right wing hack news source , just as the Washington Post is a left wing hack news source .

Welcome to ATS. I see you just signed up a few days ago, and I like to welcome new people here. While on ATS, be sure to check out the other forums like Aliens/UFO and the NWO. You seem to have found the pandemics forum very quickly and know your way around here already.

To answer your question, the sources you mentioned have their biases, but that doesn't debunk that these are real messages, all 100 thousand of them.
Im an old member from years ago . Work & politics over running ATS drove me away . So much of the forums is ancient posts lol . Thank you

It looks like you are going straight to the point which is vaccine apologists and defending of the official narratives. You are employing the same techniques by calling every sort of skepticism and doubt and legitimate concerns as right wing propaganda. Usual tactics but... failed tactics!
Im objectively using logic imo . I don’t believe that vaccines are completely horrible nor do deny that some people have issues with vaccines. You seem to be an all or nothing algorithm . Ive stated that vaccines should not have been given to our youth, but believe they helped save many people 50 yrs & older .
Why does everything here have to evolve around nefarious secret plots ?
If you were president in 2019-2020 what would you have done ? Your hero god Trump pulled all the stop’s & accountability out from big pharma , and Biden mandated the hell out of vaccines.
No country in the Western world would knowingly unleash a highly dangerous vaccine on it’s GDP producers , let alone kill off your military personnel.
Yes there are people who had/have medical issues with covid vaccines, but everyone I knew or once removed that died of covid were unvaccinated.
My issue with vaccines were the mandates .
Do you believe the Pentagon would allow a vaccine that was causing massive heart issues to be administered to NORAD , SAC & our nuclear submarine fleets if that was the case ?
99% of all military personnel were vaccinated. Or do you believe there was a massive coverup via fake saline shots given to our 10s of thousands of military personnel who directly deal with all our nuclear weapons ?
Do you smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco, drink alcohol or eat red meat weekly ? Those activities are far more dangerous than vaccines.
Peace ☮️

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Your boy Hancock knowingly had vulnerable old people involunatrily euthanised by the 100's of thousands to pump "covid" numbers to scare everyone in order to push the quackzine. That's why the old are so much more "vulnerable" to the virus that has an IFR comparable to the flu.

You were lied to and are stuck in mass formation psychosis. It has reached the point of being stockholm syndrome. Truly sad.

Please provide the data to evidence your claims about euthanasia and I'll reconsider my position.

But you won't, because you can't.

Because you're too stuck in your sick paranoia propaganda narrative to accept that all your doomsayer threads continue to amount to nothing. Your constant terror about mass genocide through vaccines isn't happening and you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance. Watch less Tucker.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
one of the elements i did find interesting is the CMO/science stance on fast tracking vaccines for what they claim is a low risk illness, if anything these messages give both whitty/valance and the other CMOs the out they need in term of rushing the vaccines without the normal safety steps..

this brings the onus of rushing the vaccine through the safety steps back to Westminster who have no one else to throw under the bus..

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

There's a short John Campbell video titled 'Euthanasia in the Pandemic?' on yt which covers NICE guidelines for treatment of covid patients in hospital and care homes. He also did a longer follow-up titled 'Pandemic unnecessary deaths, the data''.

edit on 8-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

If you needed further evidence that the covid pandemic was a pLandemic, there has now been a leak of 100 thousand watsapp messages from British MPs including the health minister discussing things like when they should deploy the new strain and laughing at peoples desperate reactions.   Or, basically exactly what "conspiracy theorists" were saying was happening all along.  Recently a journalist who works for the telegraph was given access to these messages but decided to leak many of them. There are 100's of thousands of messages sent between British parliament members on the app "watsapp" and this leak contains 2.3 million words. Even though we have access to this leak, I'm sure they still prevented the really damning messages from being released. It's hard to find words to describe how one should feel when reading them but at the very least it should start to open more eyes. 

The British government thinks the people are a joke and they can do whatever they want to manipulate them, and then laugh at their reactions to the fear they've created. If you just sit back now and deny it, then you're nothing--a useless waste of space, and basically prove them right.

Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new Covid variant to “frighten the pants off” the public and ensure they complied with lockdown, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph have revealed.

The Lockdown Files – more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between ministers, officials and others – show how the Government used scare tactics to force compliance and push through lockdowns.

In another message Simon Case, the Cabinet Secretary, said that “the fear/ guilt factor” was “vital” in “ramping up the messaging” during the third national lockdown in Jan 2021.

SOURCE
The Telegraph UK is a right wing hack news source , just as the Washington Post is a left wing hack news source .

Welcome to ATS. I see you just signed up a few days ago, and I like to welcome new people here. While on ATS, be sure to check out the other forums like Aliens/UFO and the NWO. You seem to have found the pandemics forum very quickly and know your way around here already.

To answer your question, the sources you mentioned have their biases, but that doesn't debunk that these are real messages, all 100 thousand of them.
Im an old member from years ago . Work & politics over running ATS drove me away . So much of the forums is ancient posts lol . Thank you

It looks like you are going straight to the point which is vaccine apologists and defending of the official narratives. You are employing the same techniques by calling every sort of skepticism and doubt and legitimate concerns as right wing propaganda. Usual tactics but... failed tactics!
Im objectively using logic imo . I don’t believe that vaccines are completely horrible nor do deny that some people have issues with vaccines. You seem to be an all or nothing algorithm . Ive stated that vaccines should not have been given to our youth, but believe they helped save many people 50 yrs & older .
Why does everything here have to evolve around nefarious secret plots ?
If you were president in 2019-2020 what would you have done ? Your hero god Trump pulled all the stop’s & accountability out from big pharma , and Biden mandated the hell out of vaccines.
No country in the Western world would knowingly unleash a highly dangerous vaccine on it’s GDP producers , let alone kill off your military personnel.
Yes there are people who had/have medical issues with covid vaccines, but everyone I knew or once removed that died of covid were unvaccinated.
My issue with vaccines were the mandates .
Do you believe the Pentagon would allow a vaccine that was causing massive heart issues to be administered to NORAD , SAC & our nuclear submarine fleets if that was the case ?
99% of all military personnel were vaccinated. Or do you believe there was a massive coverup via fake saline shots given to our 10s of thousands of military personnel who directly deal with all our nuclear weapons ?
Do you smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco, drink alcohol or eat red meat weekly ? Those activities are far more dangerous than vaccines.
Peace ☮️

You asked me before and you are asking me here too.

No. I don't drink and I don't smoke. I don't consume sugar and I don't like red meat that much. I have a pretty healthy lifestyle. And again as a bonus:

I don't inject myself with untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous products that are known to have caused harms and deaths.

If you trying to compare cigarettes with vaccines so to support that these 'vaccines" are not doing that great harm, you need to try better. It shows precisely how desperate these arguments of yours have become...
edit on 8-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Please provide the data to evidence your claims about euthanasia and I'll reconsider my position.

Because you're too stuck in your sick paranoia propaganda narrative to accept that all your doomsayer threads continue to amount to nothing. Your constant terror about mass genocide through vaccines isn't happening and you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance. Watch less Tucker.

Sad.
100% agree .. the city Im in is 250k pluss and our birthrates & deaths have been a consistent histogram for the past 5 years with a bump up in birthrates in 2021 due to people working from home & that leads to more babies lol .
All this lower birthrate & higher death business is for the mass majority a bunch of nonsense. I will agree though that kids teens & young adults have presented some myocarditis & as well a very small percentage of people died from the vaccine. Remember though that is still rare just like the risks of all shots or drugs we take .
I know people who smoke a box of Newports a day & scream about how the vaccines are going to kill everyone with 5 years . He is in his late 50s & can’t see the hypocrisy of his stance .
Im a anti mandate person but believe the vaccines saved millions and did not prevent spreading of covid.

edit on 8-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: G

edit on 8-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: a

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: fencesitter85

There's a short John Campbell video titled 'Euthanasia in the Pandemic?' on yt which covers NICE guidelines for treatment of covid patients in hospital and care homes. He also did a longer follow-up titled 'Pandemic unnecessary deaths, the data''.

Thanks for providing something to actually explore - I'll give this a watch and see if it reinforces the "euthanasia" screeching from certain individuals. Appreciated.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sad.
100% agree .. the city Im in is 250k pluss and our birthrates & deaths have been a consistent histogram for the past 5 years with a bump up in birthrates in 2021 due to people working from home & that leads to more babies lol .
All this lower birthrate & higher death business is for the mass majority a bunch of nonsense. I will agree though that kids teens & young adults have presented some myocarditis & as well a very small percentage of people died from the vaccine. Remember though that is still rare just like the risks of all shots or drugs we take .
I know people who smoke a box of Newports a day & scream about how the vaccines are going to kill everyone with 5 years . He is in his late 50s & can’t see the hypocrisy of his stance .
Im a anti mandate person but believe the vaccines saved millions and did not prevent spreading of covid.

Very fair response, and I agree. I'm not pro mandating either. Though it's disappointing that we have some absolutely brain dead idiots here who are now saying they won't give their kids a shot for POLIO. I mean ffs talk about cruelty to children and awful parenting. It's basically child abuse at that point if anyone does even five minutes of research into the history of polio.

Maybe if Joe Rogan does it they'll listen. But I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

“ yep that’s what will get proper behavior change”

Even for stiff assed Brit’s

Interesting how that worked

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join