It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 people shot killed in series of shootings in Mississippi suspect in custody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maniac on rampage kills 6 in Mississippi !!

People nervous about the economy?

They are jittery more than usual.

A lone gunman killed six people including his ex-wife and stepfather Friday at multiple locations in a tiny rural community in northern Mississippi, the sheriff said, leaving investigators searching for clues to what motivated the shocking rampage.

Armed with a shotgun and two handguns, 52-year-old Richard Dale Crum opened fire at about 11 a.m. and killed a man in the driver's seat of a pickup truck parked outside a convenience store in Arkabutla, near the Tennessee state line, Tate County Sheriff Brad Lane said.

Deputies were working the crime scene when a second 911 call alerted authorities to another shooting a few miles away. After arriving at a home, they found a woman, whom the sheriff identified as Crum's ex-wife, shot dead and her current husband wounded.

6 people shot, killed in series of shootings in Mississippi; suspect in custody

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
uh oh!! white supremacist goes on rampage with assault shotgun,and assault hand guns!!(extreme sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
uh oh!! white supremacist goes on rampage with assault shotgun,and assault hand guns!!(extreme sarcasm)

I caught the shotgun part too. Biden and the radical left approve of shotguns too...

edit on 17-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: yuppa

I caught the shotgun part too. Biden and the radical left approve of shotguns too...

Hunter says his dad (the Big Guy) has 5 guns in his house.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My question is this...
Are the American people snapping at the seams of reality these days.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My question is this...
Are the American people snapping at the seams of reality these days.

No. Japan has a population of 125 million people compared to the US population of over 348 million, so there's bound to be a higher crime rate. We also have much stricter laws on what constitutes a crime and don't tend to bury our heads to things like rape and spousal abuse, which Japan tends not to prosecute.

The media is also reporting crimes they normally wouldn't even bother mentioning. It's all part of the plan to keep our attention focused on anything but gov. corruption.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Deathwatch entertainment.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh Richard. I call for the death penalty by macaroni and cheese consumption. This crazy cracker!! I am so ashamed to be white. It's cool tho, I identify as black and pansexual. I'm about to drop a deuce in the litterbox right now. Kitty says meow.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Well it's good that you don't take life that serious.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Oh Richard. I call for the death penalty by macaroni and cheese consumption. This crazy cracker!! I am so ashamed to be white. It's cool tho, I identify as black and pansexual. I'm about to drop a deuce in the litterbox right now. Kitty says meow.

The Following is a childrens song from Tomochan is a girl.

The cat scratched me,the cat scratched me
The cat was startled and it scratched me..
I stepped on the cat, i stepped on the cat
I stepped on the cat and he scratched me..
The cat scratched me the cat scratched me
The cat was startled and it scratched me.

top topics

join