It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all righteous folk in the UK - how can we begin to reach the enlightened masses?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Never trust anyone with a cause. Eventually the "cause," whatever that might be, overwhelms to the point that everyone who does not "believe" has their lives in danger. OP, have you ever considered the possibility that YOU might be the one who needs an attitude adjustment? The best thing all these educated enlightened people you speak of need to do--is stay away from you.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

How do we begin to put together brief 'explainers' & where do we seed them into the public consciousness to prompt a rejection of WEF policy directives?

First let me say, I read your OP twice to be certain I understood the point you're making. After doing so, I have concluded you are really on to something and I'm very glad to see the hopeful "drift" toward an awakening and I sincerely wish it would culminate in something tangible.

Where to put together brief explainers? I am not sure. My first thought, being in Texas, is the Radio. Then I thought about that and seem to recall that all Radio in the UK is State Controlled? (that's a question). I seem to recall that the only approved "licensed" radio stations in UK are BBC which of course is a WEF propaganda outlet. Although I do seem to recall that you have "Pirate" radio stations operating offshore that are independent of the State Media operation? (again a question, I don't know if they are still operative). Radio has proven to be the last bastion of non-State Media in the US. Nor is Radio controlled by the Government Party (Democrat), and as such is very effective.

I guess the second possible outlets would be Podcasts? However, I'm not sure the extent to which you still have a "Free Press" in the UK. It seems your Internet is very highly regulated. But I've learned that here in Texas, (a reluctant colony of the US) that Podcasts have become very important and effective methods of getting out the information to "thinking" minds not subverted by the Government Propaganda Media organizations.

I would only add that you listed University Professors and I cringed. They are part of the Propaganda/Brainwashing media of the WEF; I don't think you're going to change any minds there. Their positions and tenure are fully dependent upon their toeing the Party Line.

Good luck, hope it works out for you. I would only add that our experience has been that unless and until one of our 2 "official" political parties falls entirely apart, Third Party operations in the US are dismal failures. Hoping that's not the case in the UK. I have several friends in the UK and they entirely agree with your assessment of the situation and find rich irony that you escaped the dictates of Brussells only to be taken hostage by the WEF and the UN.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

"First let me say, I read your OP twice to be certain I understood the point you're making. After doing so, I have concluded you are really on to something and I'm very glad to see the hopeful "drift" toward an awakening and I sincerely wish it would culminate in something tangible.

Where to put together brief explainers? I am not sure. My first thought, being in Texas, is the Radio. Then I thought about that and seem to recall that all Radio in the UK is State Controlled? (that's a question). I seem to recall that the only approved "licensed" radio stations in UK are BBC which of course is a WEF propaganda outlet. Although I do seem to recall that you have "Pirate" radio stations operating offshore that are independent of the State Media operation? (again a question, I don't know if they are still operative). Radio has proven to be the last bastion of non-State Media in the US. Nor is Radio controlled by the Government Party (Democrat), and as such is very effective."

No. Lots of other radio stations are available here.

A lot.

Around 600:

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Unsourced%20material%20may%20be%20challenged%20and%20removed.&text=Radio%20enjoys% 20a%20huge%20following,stations%20in%20the%20United%20Kingdom.
edit on 14-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
You would need a licence to transmit.....regulated by Ofcom.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There are over 600 licensed radio stations here FFS?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There are over 600 licensed radio stations here FFS?

And??

What has triggered you?

edit on 14-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

I don't have to say much, after you said this, it's all said. Spoken like a proper BRITISH. That BBC brainwashing propaganda is strong, no doubt about it...

You UK people are bound of a huge whooping.... and you can't see you deserve it all, and probably even more. That Queen "you cry for", with ALL her family, are probably some of the most psychopatic genocidal murderers in the entire human history. But yeah, your national anthem is entitled "God save the Queen"... whatchagonnado?.... Seems like God had other plans.

Damn! My congrats to you... I've seen a whole lot of ignorant crap spewed here, but this screed is on an entirely new level.

The bottom line is that the monarch has a Constitutional duty to fulfill, not least to represent and serve the best interests of the people. Some members of the royal family assist the monarch in various ways. Some do more/better than others. Some shine. Some stink.

Talking trash to and about the British all about you and your... um... perceptions, speaks only for and about you. As for the British people, respecting and appreciating the service provided is not unreasonable or irrational. Queen Elizabeth served the people well and will rightfully be missed.

Especially given they have their own version of the craptastic elected and selected politicians -- with the real power! -- that have screwed up literally everything. They are the real problem.
edit on 14-2-2023 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So, it's either you fix what you've done, or you burn, like you should.

You want to hold the common man responsible for the crimes of the elite.. Masses of wealth held by select families in offshore bank accounts and its the common mans fault.

Remember this is was the common man that was often time conscripted to fight in wars and paid with his life..

Yet this is who you choose to hold to account..

lol

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
You want to hold the common man responsible for the crimes of the elite.. Masses of wealth held by select families in offshore bank accounts and its the common mans fault. Remember this is was the common man that was often time conscripted to fight in wars and paid with his life. Yet this is who you choose to hold to account..
lol

No, I don't want to hold the common man responsible for the elite's crimes, but for the common man's crimes. These common men, as you call them, live off from the elite's crimes and they NEVER complain about it, when they live among them and work for them. We all know what the City of London is, right?.... When have you seen the English mass protesting for the crimes of this district of criminals?... Never, they actually would love to work there and they feel so proud of their banks and their sad and ridiculous monarchs!!...

And again, I'm not the prosecutor, I'm just the "bell boy", trying to let them know that justice is inevitable and is coming, unless they do what has to be done (the City of London needs to be brought down, as well as that family of monarchs). They can see the divine justice coming, they've seen England change drastically the last 20 years and what happened the last 3 years is deeply worrying. But they still refuse to accept it. And that's their choice and well, it's their destiny. Farewell Old England.... you won't be missed.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You are not the first to write us off and you probably won't be the last.

But for now, thanks for your opinions to which I will give any possible due respect.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Dudes, you are writing off yourselves! Enjoy Londonistan!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Which shining beacon of righteousness do you inhabit, if I may ask?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
2023:
93.6% had received a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
88.2% had received a second dose .
70.2% had received three or more doses .

Source.
www.ons.gov.uk...

So, roughly 3/4 of the UK population were susceptible to the propaganda being pumped.

They just sought safety from who ever would protect them.
They didn't question:
Is my government here to keep me safe?
If something happens with a reaction can I take people to court?
Am I in the high risk category?

They didn't even see logic....
200 years no flu vaccine
60 years no HIV vaxx
Even since live aid in the 80's there is still no water for all in Africa...
And I am being sold they have a vaxx ... sorry... 4 vaxxs made... all totally safe ... ready to go in 1 year ??... does that add up??

Lockdown was the answer ... not knowing lockdown is term used in prison ... and is not quarantine...
Now complain about prices and scarcity ...
What did they think would happen shutting the world down for 2 years?

Sorry but enlightening the mob before the mob is ready to be enlightened is futile.

Just be ready to show how to make life rafts ... self preservation it seems throws common sense out of the window.

" those who sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither "

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
thec key to understanding uk politics is understanding the current political parties are already coalitions from the collapse of progressive liberalism 100 years ago (1922/23) Winston Churchill was a progressive liberal and ww1 was a progressive liberal war...

The previous century was dominated by a contest between progressive liberals and conservatives.. but when progressive liberalism fell it fractured in 2.. half feathered into prop up the first labour gov of Ramsey MacDonald and the other half became the conservative and liberal unionists...

to win an election in the uk you need to get the liberal unionists on side which is what Blair, thatcher and Johnson did.. its the support Brown, Cameron, Sunak, Corbyn and Starmer don't have..

so the question is in uk politics where that support is going in terms of members, activists and donors and that looks to be yet another coalition, this time of SDP and Reform.

the world simply doesn't change..

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: truetrigger

93.6% had received a first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
88.2% had received a second dose .
70.2% had received three or more doses .

do you really buy into those numbers.. the first 2 are accurate the 3rd though is bs and represents the same minority group getting all the next doses rolled into one group.

If you have a consistent 70 or 80% uptake you don't end such programs as the uk has in the same way the claimed 80% to 90% desperate to keep masking all the time it wouldn't Be exceptionally rare to see a single mask.. people would keep masking regardless if the numbers where true as it would be self sustaining and businesses would insisting on masks and mandatory vaccines....no jab no job would be a real thing.. but its not as the numbers have gone from accurate to utter bs..

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

make up your minds is Moscow on Thames or londonstan.. who will you hate tomorrow and claim London represents that, its what makes it the weakest of all conspiracies as it changes by the day and on a whim..

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Take it up with the office if national statistics.

No one here would wear a mask now no matter what the percentage... fugazi

And no jab no job.... sound would be the cry.
They need taxes more than peeps need jabs...
Governed by consent.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No, I don't want to hold the common man responsible for the elite's crimes, but for the common man's crimes.

When have you seen the English mass protesting for the crimes of this district of criminals?.

The war in the middle east bought out the largest crowds ever seen in London. What did the elite do.. Nothing.]
You want to blame people for crimes they did not commit?... because the didnt complain enough.

Complaiing is not gona get you far. We dont live in a democracy. and if your voice is heard you will soon end up taken care of.. Julian Assange being a good example...

How about you start getting noticed like the White Rose in germany.. How long did they last.

If you think you are responsible for other peoples crimes you have been black pilled.

You do not share the guilt of anthers actions. Take responsibility for your own life not others. Have you sold all your belongings yet to compensate for your guilt?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

Bud you are writting yourself off.. Letting the actions of others dictate your level of guilt. Eradicates the definition of self.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join