It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trials & Tribulations Of Disclosure w/James Gilliland & Corey Goode

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I learned that UFOs and ETs are real from the testimony of Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow about fifteen years ago. Before that I had no interest.

Once I learned that and the implications of ETs having more advanced technology than we had, plus the fact that some ETs lack the empathy that humans have, I was more than interested in the subject.

I'm very interested in disclosure of the ET presence in the cosmos, including physical presence underground on Earth, but the subject is sooooo overwhelming.

I followed all of Corey Goode's testimony on Gaia's "Cosmic Disclosure."

Today I see there is a YouTube video "Trials & Tribulation of Disclosure w/James Gilliland & Corey Goode." I have never been to the E.C.E.T.I. ranch and I'm not so familiar with James Gilliland, other than my impression that his heart is in the right place.

Here is the hour long video, for those who are interested:

Trials & Tribulations Of Disclosure w/James Gilliland & Corey Goode

SphereBeing Alliance

Premiered Feb 12, 2023

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Corey still at it??? Ok then…

Corey and Forehead Dave were made for each other…dig deeper….😅

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Doh

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

"Forehead Dave"?

David Wilcock?

Sounds like you despise him.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

We just hate being lied to. David lost all his cred when 2012 came and went. Corey is either a liar or the most knowledgeable person to ever live. Experience tells me where to place my bet

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I suspect there is more than a little intelligent life in the universe, and probably in our own little corner of it, but ufology has become little more than a religious cult. You can't trust a word (or a video) that comes from these folks. All of it needs to be taken as speculation and conjecture, if not outright lies. Including what our own government and academia says on the topic.

Of course, the same thing can be said of a few other fields of interest.

Not a dig on you OP. Just my personal opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
. . . ufology has become little more than a religious cult.

I think Corey Goode and James Gilliland agree with you.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
David lost all his cred when 2012 came and went.

I think any mistakes David has made have been honest ones.

I think his heart is in the right place, and I think he has a very high aptitude for understanding true science and technology.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hate Dave? NO……

I laugh at him……

He’s a con artist. He and Corey did well together for a whole.
It’s they that hate each other now.

I’m up to date, or thought I was….

Corey at it again huh?
Who’s he suing these days??
Maybe I’m not up to date after all.
That’s fine…

Cheers DR!

Have fun!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Double….Sorry!
edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: dp

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sooooo true:

www.youtube.com...

"You just can't give a # what other people think!"

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

I think any mistakes David has made have been honest ones.

I think his heart is in the right place, and I think he has a very high aptitude for understanding true science and technology.

I heard Corey say during the video that David has left the UFO community.

There is a 3 1/2 hour YouTube video that begins with a March 5, 2022 livestream that he did:

David Wilcock: The World Will Not Be Destroyed [Cinematic Re-Upload!]

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)

Mar 11, 2022

Join David in this fascinating, cinematic journey into prophecy, superstition and scientific fact -- surveying compelling new evidence suggesting our world will NOT be destroyed, despite many prophecies to the contrary.

According to top historians Santillana and von Dechend, 35 different ancient cultures predicted a catastrophe that was time-calibrated to the exact moment of history we are now living through.

A majority of the prophecies suggested we would experience a "solar flash," where the sun releases a destructive mini-nova and is still intact afterwards.

This is predicted to happen at the end of a 25,000-year cycle, which appears, perhaps only superficially, as a slow counter-rotating wobble in the Earth's axis.

Ancient mythologies encoded this "Precession of the Equinoxes" in many ingenious ways that suggest the involvement of a higher intelligence.

In this groundbreaking debut of never-before-seen information for the general public, David shares compelling evidence suggesting that the anticipated December 21st, 2012 solar flash did indeed occur -- just not in our solar system.

On March 24th, 2017, Proxima Centauri became a thousand times brighter for approximately ten seconds. This star is right next door, only 4.22 light years away.

When you dial that solar flash back in time to when it actually happened, by subtracting 4 years and 89 days, you get December 24, 2012.

This is just three days off of the exact Mayan Calendar end-date.

Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev conducted extensive experiments involving various energetic emissions from binary stars, and concluded that they communicate instantaneously with each other, at super-luminal speeds.

Therefore, the solar flash that would have been intended for us, on December 21st, 2012, instead happened in a neighboring solar system, thus causing us to remain unharmed.

In the final portion of our show, David explores how he generated nearly 500 pages of telepathic material in 1999 through military remote viewing that has now proven to be very accurately describing current events.

There is such redundancy in this data that our only reasonable conclusion must be that some sort of time-traveling intelligence produced these words.

Most important, the source tells us that because of the mass awakening we are now collectively experiencing, we will not 'need' to experience any of the most catastrophic physical changes to the sun or the earth that were predicted in so many ancient texts, including the Bible.

We will have much more to say on this as time progresses, but don't miss this stunningly intricate three-and-a-half-hour dissertation from David on why the Creator has decided to spare the Earth and its people from full-scale disaster.

You will also see compelling new evidence linking the Great Pyramid to the future coming of Christ. This monument was apparently overtaken by negative forces in the Egyptian priesthood as time went on, and the usual suspects have been covering up its Christian connections since researchers first began discovering them in the 1700s.

We added many additional still images and video clips into this version to give it a true documentary film-quality experience, and remove any ambiguity over the visuals on key topics David is sharing.

Many are saying this is our best yet.... a five-camera shoot on a gorgeous set with our incredible Sigma lenses. Don't miss it!

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Clif High is one that got legally wrapped up with Cory Goode with the stories Cory was going on about. One of Cliff's videos that goes into it a bit more:

YEAH, RIGHT.

Cory does tell a good story and throws some interesting theories about the ET situation. The 20 and back program was one thing that kept my guard up.

As for David, I liked his work with Pete Peterson, as for the rest of it, meh. Just goes a bit too far out there at times.

One person I do like in trying to make some sense of all this stuff is Micheal Salla with his exopolitics and black budget research.

The whole UFO / ET scene is a very hazy one with a few facts in a lot of conjecture and speculation. This does appear to be intentional government policy to keep the reality hidden. Military advantage is one motivation to keep this topic hidden as crashed UFO's are reversed engineered. Perhaps our government has already been captured by hybrids as the aliens keep their tactical advantage over the human population?

It is no easy task to sort out the facts from the fiction with this stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26887948]kwakakev[/post
One person I do like in trying to make some sense of all this stuff is Micheal Salla with his exopolitics and black budget research.

I used to like Michael Salla and I have spent money on his stuff.

He lost me permanently when he threw Corey Goode under the bus because he had someone else with a rosy picture that he wanted to support. He stated it clearly in a webinar that he wanted to go with the positive message just because it was a positive message. A PhD cannot talk that way.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Steven Greer is another one that done a great job with the Disclosure Project at the national press club a while back. He too started to lose me a bit when only focusing on the positive side of the ET situation.

With my current impression of the ET situation, it is a very diverse and complex situation. Some good, some bad and a lot in between. When getting into some of the dark alien lore around, not a lot I can do about it. Maintain some stranger danger awareness, try and live an honorable life.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Steven Greer is another one that done a great job with the Disclosure Project at the national press club a while back.

As I recall, that event was huge because it was mainstream, with courageous whistleblowers from military and military intelligence giving we the people testimony that we needed to hear. It was a big deal.

Then, 9/11 happened, and forget it.

I believe David Wilcock was there.

Anyway, we need disclosure, but it's such a tough nut to crack.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Anyway, we need disclosure, but it's such a tough nut to crack.

How things went at Roswell set the tone on government policy. Newspapers would not touch the subject after, or use ridicule and no clear facts if they did. Anyone concerned about their career would not talk about it. The whole topic got classified above top secret with only a few in the CIA, military special ops and the men in black in with what was going on.

Since then is the X-files close to the mark with a massive underground bunker somewhere full of alien artifacts? Are rumors of a prison somewhere that contains many different off world species real?

With today's standards in politics, trust is in short supply. If the government did decide to go with disclosure tomorrow, I will remain on the watch out for Trojan horses. With the UN still struggling to responsibility deal with the issues on Earth, how will things go as the intergalactic issues kick off?

I know what it is like to desire a stronger understanding of just what it is all about. Hopefully it will provide a better direction for why we are here. One trend that appears with the more we look out into the skys and stars, the more we also look within about our true nature and character. Is the world ready for a reality check? The old guard look very resistant as their authority and meaning will be in question.

With reports on alien - human hybridization programs going back generations, maybe it is the aliens themselves keeping the cloak of deception up? For now we just have to live with being in the gray zone on this one. If a more realistic form of disclosure is to emerge, the world has to wake up to the covid scam first. As that unravels a clearer picture for things like 9/11 and JFK will have a chance to get out. Then the world will be in a place of stronger integrity and justice to deal with the issues disclosure will present.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

With the UN still struggling to responsibility deal with the issues on Earth, how will things go as the intergalactic issues kick off?

Actually, according to my research, the UN is our absolute enemy. Although I'm sure there are innocent people associated with it who are doing no one harm.

(post by Rumrunner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Actually, according to my research, the UN is our absolute enemy. Although I'm sure there are innocent people associated with it who are doing no one harm.

Yes and No. With the UN born from the ashes of war it is always going to be a tough place. In some ways it is doing great as one place leaders of the world can meet and not kill each other. In other ways the drive for power lead by corporate greed has provided a platform of global influence.

When it comes to global problems, there is a lot in the too hard basket. The general running of capitalism has provided a lot of productivity and standards of living to this world. As for the kind of culture it attracts at the top end does raise some concerns.

For anyone looking to takeover the world, the UN makes it a lot easier. Just need to capture one building instead of hundreds all over the globe. If some kind of totalitarian cult is to win, then we are screwed. With the way the UN has handled covid, this part become an enemy of the people. We ain't over the worst of it yet as governments continue to push the poison while hiding the treatment. Public pressure is still gradually building as the implications of the directions taken become clearer. For this fight we need millions, if not billions of people to win.

Just hang in there and keep chipping away where we can.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In some ways it is doing great as one place leaders of the world can meet and not kill each other.

On the face of it that's true, but I believe that most of the leaders of the world are merely puppets of the billionaire-trillionaire class, who've engineered the wars throughout history that supposedly the U.N. was created to stop.

Everything is theater.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join