It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance On The Alien Craft Being Shot Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Historically we've never been able to technically match the capabilities of UAPs or UFOs. Infact there are many stories of them shooting our craft down or being the culprit in disappearing aircraft. Where did we get the tech to all of a sudden shoot them down? C'mon, be smarter than that. These aren't alien craft. What they are is a huge distraction to make people look away from the Nordtstream Pipeline, Biden scandals, FBI corruption and Pfizer scandal, and God knows what else is in the play book to destroy the world.

They aren't "alien" craft.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Until we have more information, we really don't know what kind of craft these are. Can't wait to find out though!

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jdottir

the new story is balloons with a tethered payload.

Why they couldn't say that yesterday is a mystery.

www.foxnews.com...

Details regarding the over Canada object were scarce throughout the weekend, but U.S. officials now describe it as a "small metallic balloon with a tethered payload," the official told Fox. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer also said he received a briefing on the issue Sunday and was told that the device over Alaska was also believed to be a balloon.

Is this the truth? At this point, what difference does it make. (I love using Hillary's quote, makes me feel empowered, like a contract killer.)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jdottir
Until we have more information, we really don't know what kind of craft these are. Can't wait to find out though!

WHO do trust for "more information" ? 😲

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Chuck Schumer? Did I win? What's the prize?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
“Chuck Schumer? Did I win? What's the prize?”

Why yes, yes you did.

You win 5 pounds of fresh Sea Scallops.

(you gotta come collect though…😲)

a reply to: network dude

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

“Chuck Schumer? Did I win? What's the prize?”

Why yes, yes you did.

You win 5 pounds of fresh Sea Scallops.

(you gotta come collect though…😲)

a reply to: network dude

much better prize than I anticipated. Keep em on ice Captain!

edit on 12-2-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

But how do you know ?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Imagine being those pilots... you got to see them up close with your own eyes. You feel pretty confident those are not balloons.

Then you get down on the ground and you get some ass hat SOB liar like Schumer telling you "Son... you saw balloons. And that's the end of it."

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Of course it isn't alien crafts.

We have zero proof of ET..in fact just the opposite.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There are MANY instances in the UFO literature of craft being shot down. Don't be so dismissive of stuff you know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You are right ... probably ...
One thing is for sure: The 6th man on the moon, Edgar Mitchell said that aliens have prevented a nuclear war during the Cuba crisis. Now is the time to prevent another one ... so Biden makes a big mistake to shoot them down ... not his first mistake :-)
All the 12 men who have ever set foot on the moon have made strange statements that have left me in doubt.
So I started to search… and find. I found it a pleasant hobby to put everything I found about it (and much more) on the internet.. Why not? It is just my believe and I find it more credible than all other religions ... (feel free to disagree).
The first link points to Mitchell.
The second (for the enthusiasts) refers to my site. I translated most of it into English. That's how I learned the language. I must admit that I overestimated myself a bit ... that's why I only translated what I thought was most important ...
www.iflscience.com...
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We just need to realize that 70% of Americans, most likely all humans today are just plain stupid at some Jerry Springer level of reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
There are MANY instances in the UFO literature of craft being shot down. Don't be so dismissive of stuff you know nothing about.

Literature...OK got it...

I have always said... when you throw a dead alien up on my kitchen table I'll believe.

Looking at all this in the past at a deep level I have come to understand that everything we call proof is still at the human construct level of proof... Eyewitnesses, pictures etc... No real alien in any of that... Then we explain it all away with some old invisible world Government keeping it all secret as the answer why after all this time we still have nothing to show in the end.

The reality is if there are UFOs they are most likely AI explorer models reporting back to an ancient race long gone a billion years ago. Machines can withstand the test of time species cannot.

edit on 12-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Not Fox News, for sure

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

So Edgar Mitchell said this...

He went on to say that unnamed Air Force officers had told him their missiles were frequently disabled or shot down by UFOs flying overhead. Why aliens would use interstellar travel to come all the way to Earth and disable a few missiles here and there rather than, I don’t know, making contact or something, is up for debate.

So if I played the logic game... Why wouldn't the aliens just make sure the initial tests failed to lead us on a path that we just cannot make it work and not wait until we had 20,000 nukes and then start to make some not work. Reagan said, "We would all of a sudden find out that we didn't have any differences at all." So all it really takes if first contact out in the open, no need to sneak around stopping some nukes here and there.

edit on 12-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Chuck Schumer? Did I win? What's the prize?

Chuck Schumer Says Chinese Spy Balloon Was Acceptable Because Chinese Would've Gotten Intel Anyway

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Not Fox News, for sure

🤣🤣🤣
well then WHO ???

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you think it’s time for the fake alien invasion to unite us all toward one common goal?

Say it with me kids, “One World Government!”

After the last few years would anyone be that surprised? Russia, Trump, Pandemic, Russia, Ukraine, China, Taiwan, Aliens. Sounds about right.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Assesment of our nature... we are going to need nuclear power to move on, but at the same time be sane enough to understand that we can only use it for power and not weaponry.

If they made contact, the door is already open for all sorts of bad things that could happen.

Historically NONE of the people in charge has acted responsibly, displaying care and goodwill towards men.
None of us normal people have shown the capability to understand that equal opportunity does not have to be taken to extremes to live a fulfilling life or to advance and progress as a species.

You gonna go down a flock of ass hats like us and offer us technology and think it's going to go well?

Right now is a huge test... we are kids, with sharp rocks in our hands. In front of us is the other kids green house. Can we contain ourselves and refrain from throwing the rock? Can we put the rock down and smile to the other kid instead?

We are not ready, and therefore they are not ready, but they can atleast nudge us a bit by stopping the hand teasing with a throwing motion... just like a mother would.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join