It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 78 Years Funeral Home Never Saw A 15 Year Old With Heart Attack Now 1 A Week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
makismd.substack.com...

Five Canadian teenagers ages 17-19 died suddenly in their sleep in the past month...

On February 6, 2023, 17 year old William Caron-Cabrera (Laval, QC) died in his sleep following a cardiac arrest (click here).

On February 4, 2023, 17 year old Tyree Rogers (Chestermere, AB) died in his sleep (click here).

On January 11, 2023, 17 year old Noah Bouzane (Paradise, NL) died in his sleep (click here).

On January 6, 2023, 19 year old Jayden Lopez (Edmonton, AB) died in his sleep (click here)

On December 30, 2022, 18 year old Theo James Gibbs (Regina, SK) died in his sleep (click here)

All deaths occurred suddenly and unexpectedly during sleep:

Some people remind me of Leslie Nielsen in the Naked Gun movie. Standing there in front of a building with explosions going off all around, and telling the bystanders: "Please disperse! There's nothing to see here!"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
People,....... What Can you say, ..The Hardest thing in the world you can ever possibly have to face is .....Bury a Child and then on a Possible Lies....

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I was actually looking at local obits a few days ago. There were quite a few younger people, from their late teens through early forties with no cause of death listed. This is so suspect.

There is almost always the cause of death listed. Unless it's a suicide. We know the suicide rate is also up, but is this unusual.

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Check the local newspapers obituaries. That's all you need to know somehting bad is happening. Something bad and planned.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: twicewidowed

I posted mine, can you post yours, please?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: twicewidowed
I was actually looking at local obits a few days ago. There were quite a few younger people, from their late teens through early forties with no cause of death listed. This is so suspect.

There is almost always the cause of death listed. Unless it's a suicide. We know the suicide rate is also up, but is this unusual.

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Check the local newspapers obituaries. That's all you need to know somehting bad is happening. Something bad and planned.

I noticed a lot of younger people in mine as well and some actually said died unexpectedly with no cause. That's actually strange because they are using "short illness" instead of "died suddenly" now, but apparently the obit site hasn't gotten the memo.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I bet he never saw a rushed, untested vaccine pushed to further divide an already divided country over a BS pandemic virus all in an attempt to win an election in those 78 years either.

We tried to f*cking warn everyone, but the people killing them told them it was US who were crazy and conspiring their demise, it was US who were killing them by not getting vaccinated.

I hope most eyes are open or will be open soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Any chance you might post yours, too?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Any chance you might post yours, too?

I see you are still engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

That's what happens when one has been invested in official narratives and the pursuing of the greater good through the politicalisation of science and medicine. Usually people who are over 50 or even 60 and have been leftwing idealists or lefties and see their world they believe in to collapse day by day.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What, by asking other posters to post the obits they are posting about?

Sigh. I have told you before to leave my age out of it and that I am not a leftie.

Yeah, repeat a lie often enough, etc. I seem to recall that being used as a propaganda tactic by a particularly loathsome individual during WW2?

I am just asking for evidence of some posters claims.

I have no idea why you apparently have a problem with that.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What, by asking other posters to post the obits they are posting about?

Sigh. I have told you before to leave my age out of it and that I am not a leftie.

Yeah, repeat a lie often enough, etc. I seem to recall that being used as a propaganda tactic by a particularly loathsome individual during WW2?

I am just asking for evidence of some posters claims.

I have no idea why you apparently have a problem with that.

Your are trying hard as far as I see but it doesn't really work. Instead of asking for 'evidence' it's better to take a look and reflect on what you have written down so far which us nothing more than vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Perhaps then you might post an example of where I might have posted "vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality."

Like I have repeatedly asked you to do? Again, I call you out.

Kindly post an actual example, just one, of what you claim I have "written down".

Asking for evidence of claims is rational and in accordance with reasoned debate.

Except according to you.

"Nothing more than vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality."

Honestly, you are sounding like a repetitive automated response?

It's well past tedious.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
The only thing about that guys website I noticed is when it's time to cite the source of data, he says this:

Legal counsel has advised me not to release the data.

If you want to see the data, you should publicly call for the owners of the data to release it. There is no legal reason they can’t release it.

But they won’t ever do that because it would reveal the truth and embarrass too many people in government who called for these shots to be given but never wanted to see the data.

In Ohio, for example, the death records were public. Then COVID hit. Now you can’t get the death records.

Every honest member of the medical community should be calling for data transparency.

This was in reference to the charts showing by how much percent your risk of death goes up after each shot and for how many days.

It's a repeating theme in a lot of his articles. It's always that he can't reveal where anything comes from, which I find a little too convenient. I don't mean to have you write about how and why, defending him because you agree with him but it would be a nice mental and finger exercise I guess if you choose to do so.

Everyone is well aware of the media blackout of scientific research or "source" material regarding the shots. Right? If that is true... why would you expect a legit source with legit stats? With Phd's and lab work being oppressed... the only sources allowed to publicize convicting material would have to be... what you're seeing. That is obviously, by design.

This is today's world war. Modern era world war. Data. People don't die unless you read and can acknowledge them dying. That is why social networks have been militarized in regards to the covid/vax rhetoric.

Why go to a hot dog stand and expect a ribeye steak? Or do we have to go back to square one and start everything over again?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join