It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Review and Analysis of the Garabandal Prophecies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Official stages of investigation into Catholic Apparitions

1) constat de supernaturalitate (established as supernatural),
2) constat de non supernaturalitate (established as not supernatural); or
3) non constat de supernaturalitate (not established as supernatural).

- As decided by the local bishop.
It used to be 'worthy of belief', 'not worthy of belief', 'no opinion'.
There is no 'yet to be approved' stage. That's bunk.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Official stages of investigation into Catholic Apparitions

1) constat de supernaturalitate (established as supernatural),
2) constat de non supernaturalitate (established as not supernatural); or
3) non constat de supernaturalitate (not established as supernatural).

- As decided by the local bishop.
It used to be 'worthy of belief', 'not worthy of belief', 'no opinion'.
There is no 'yet to be approved' stage. That's bunk.

Your back and forth but mainly rejection of current messages from
Heaven, it's not the Church, her stand so I don't care. Your PO means
nothing.

I am aware of #1 thru 3, "yet to be approved" is my term because I am hopeful.

Lourdes was rejected at first by the Church. The same for St. Faustina's
messages.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
hey, i just thought i would throw this out there. 3 days of darkness the nile ran backwards.... what if our calendar goes backwards because the earth etc is all messed up. we could end up on august 15 and st tarcisius could be the martyr and it would be what assumption feast?. he sure is tough to pronounce and something like this would definitely throw everyone for an unexpected loop. just thinking outside the norm. anyway, i think this april 2013 sounds right. i figured out stonehenge. what a simple one. they piled up lots of dirt, dug holes and dropped the stones in them and then cleared all the dirt away.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
if this new world order is going on with a bunch of satanism and everything is backwards... who knows, satanists do everything backwards like old music lyrics on records and walking backwards around pentacles etc. i mean if the pope is in hiding.... stuff is going to be CRAZY. the devil loves backwards everything + IHS IS A SWEAR. anyway, pack a good flashlight, lol and let me know what else you find out.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Lourdes was rejected at first by the Church.

No it wasn't. Lourdes and St. Bernadette were given a hard time,
but they were not condemned by the church as not being supernatural.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
book marking
ta
x
a

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
book marking
ta
x
a

A good idea AussieAmanda, the Great Warning is true and it is "soon", a divine gift for the entire world. Garabandal confirms the earlier messages to St. Faustina Divine Mercy (approved by the Church). Here is a message about the Great Warning given on 2011 to an Irish seer, Maria of Divine Mercy.

~ ~ ~

Prophecy at Garabandal will now become a reality

Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

...Still they do not listen, because they do not want to know. While many of My loyal followers are alert now to the changes coming so many have no interest, whatsoever, in the warnings givens to the world by My Beloved Mother up to now. The prophecies given at Garabandal will now become a reality. Prepare now for this event for you have only a few months left to prepare your souls.

Please do not fear My daughter for I know that these events have made you sad because you are thinking of your children’s future. The Warning will change everything. But it will present a fork in the road. Mankind, when having been woken up to the truth of the existence of God will then, through his own free will chose one of two paths, the path of salvation, or the path of damnation.

Chastisement will wipe out much of the world

Pray hard that man chooses the first. For if he doesn’t the world will suffer the most severe chastisement with much of it wiped out. Why would My children wish this? Yet, because of sin, man will sadly chose to ignore My promise and follow the path of the Deceiver. I have told you I will not give you a date for The Warning for this is known by only a few chosen souls. For if this date were to be made public people would be tempted to seek redemption out of a sense of false humility. Trust in Me. All will be well children. You are blessed to be given this wonderful Gift of Revelation. The world will now seem to become quieter and somewhat strange in the coming months leading up to The Warning. For when it happens, spectacular though it will be visually in the sky, so quiet will this mystical experience be that you will be more prepared for this silent encounter with your own conscience. Remember the more people that are forewarned of this event the more souls will be saved. Pray, pray My Divine Mercy for those souls who will die during The Warning. They need your prayers.

Your Loving Saviour Jesus Christ

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bumping because this subject has come up again ... unfortunately.
For some reason there are some hangers-on who just won't accept that the
Catholic Church has said this isn't of supernatural origin. It's odd ...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thedivine events prophesied at Garabandal have not taken place yet. The Church is waiting, she is prudent.
Garabandal falls under the 3rd category of approval of private revelations. Garabandal is not approved or disproved.

Better than I can write, I will share more on the status from a very good writer and expert on Garabandal.

A little later, take and see you all...

colbe

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One very important prophecy of Garabandal is about the Warning. Here you go, one end time. God
speaks to a Protestant prophet about the Warning. He refers to it as the "unveiling" and "revealing."

Protestants often hear it called the "awakening."

For many, many years now and in prophecy given the saints of old, to prepare the world, God speaks of
the Warning.

A new message given Protestant Luke Laffin AND if you want to find the "awakening", the "revealing" in Scripture, read Revelation 6:15-17 and a description of the NDE like life review everyone will experience during the "revealing", the Warning, read 1 Cor 3:13.

Look at the last line of Luke's message. Recall the last words in Revelation 6, no coincidence. Who will be able to stand? Only a few holy people, the rest of us will wish to hide, the rocks to fall on us when we see our soul as God sees it.

Prepare by: a truly contrite confession of your mortal (serious) sins to God. Catholic must do more, they must go to Confession. Scripture based, you will not feel the
spiritual pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during your life
review.

_ _ _

October 19, 2013

Message to Luke Laffin

Coming Like a Lion

To those that have prepared themselves, I heard in my spirit:
I am coming like a lion - My people will begin to know Me as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah - I will roar and My roar is fierce.

None have known Me in this way yet and it will cause fear and dread in many - even those who have known me and have walked close to me will recoil when I begin to unveil this aspect of who I am.

My people have known Me as Lamb, and Shepherd, but they have only had faint glimpses from a distance at the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

I have spoken to you and have prepared your heart so that you may bear the dread of this unveiling and will not shrink back. You have tasted of My severity and know what it is to fear Me. Your flesh will tremble and your carnal mind will flee - but you have prepared your heart and the Spirit is secure within you. You will stand quickly in this revealing and will be as a dread champion.

People will look and see My severity and they will tremble. My gaze of love will mingle with My judgment and those that are mine will see My heart and have hope, but those who do not know Me as Lamb will NOT BE ABLE TO STAND before the Lion.

www.openheaven.com... prophecies forum

Revelation 6
:17
For the great day of their wrath is come, and WHO SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another message (excerpt) about the Warning prophesied at Garabandal. Where ever you are personally
faith wise, give your "yes" to God when this happens. Prepare now, get a daily prayer life, even if for
10 minutes a day and most important, ask God the Holy Spirit to help you examine your life, your conscience. Here is an examine your conscience guide:

www.scborromeo.org...

Then, repent from the heart and confess your mortal (serious) sins to God. The times, most people will disagree, 98.9% of sexual sins are mortal. The list of sexual sins is too long to list and I might miss one.

I'll name 3 that aren't considered sin at all in our times! I am sinner not righteous, I committed the first two. Fornication, contraception (God made sex for marriage and procreation, both) and its fruit, the worst, abortion. Sexual sins fall under the 6th Commandment, thou shalt not commit adultery.

You will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing your CONFESSED sins during the NDE like life review in the
Warning.

_ _ _

English translation found at www.afterthewarning.com...

Messages to Pastor Enoc
www.MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc.org

MARY’S MYSTICAL ROSE CALL TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD
BE READY AND PREPARED MY LITTLE ONES FOR THE COMING OF THE WARNING!
October 22nd, 2013

...Little children, rejoice for the days of glory are approaching, if you knew what God has in store, what if you but knew? You would be jumping of joy and as of now would wish that everything would came, in order to enjoy those days when joy in the Spirit and the spiritual presence of the Triune God will accompany you to the end of times.

How many wanted to see what you will see, what you will hear will listen and live what you will live in the paradise that God will give you as a reward for your faithfulness. The prophets of old and all the blessed souls, wanted to live the days that you faithful ones are going to live in the New and Heavenly Jerusalem.

Children, after the personal judgment (the Warning) all who are written in the book of life, you will be spiritually marked with the sign of the cross on your forehead and in your soul. So upon the return to this world, you are going to be able to distinguish who are the flock of My Son from those who are the flock of my adversary. Remember that after the Warning you will no longer be the same ones, while in eternity my Father will grant you gifts and talents so that you can endure the day of the Warning. Otherwise you would not be able to cope with the days of purification.

The time of the miracle time will be very short; all the people of God must fulfill a specific mission for heaven. All missions will be directed to the service of God and the rescue of warm souls and repentant sinners that will be stunned and disoriented after the small divine judgment.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

colbe
Another message (excerpt) about the Warning prophesied at Garabandal. Where ever you are personally
faith wise, give your "yes" to God when this happens. Prepare now, get a daily prayer life, even if for
10 minutes a day and most important, ask God the Holy Spirit to help you examine your life, your conscience. Here is an examine your conscience guide:

www.scborromeo.org...

Then, repent from the heart and confess your mortal (serious) sins to God. The times, most people will disagree, 98.9% of sexual sins are mortal. The list of sexual sins is too long to list and I might miss one.

I'll name 3 that aren't considered sin at all in our times! I am sinner not righteous, I committed the first two. Fornication, contraception (God made sex for marriage and procreation, both) and its fruit, the worst, abortion. Sexual sins fall under the 6th Commandment, thou shalt not commit adultery.

You will not feel the spiritual pain of seeing your CONFESSED sins during the NDE like life review in the
Warning.

_ _ _

English translation found at www.afterthewarning.com...

Messages to Pastor Enoc
www.MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc.org

MARY’S MYSTICAL ROSE CALL TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD
BE READY AND PREPARED MY LITTLE ONES FOR THE COMING OF THE WARNING!
October 22nd, 2013

...Little children, rejoice for the days of glory are approaching, if you knew what God has in store, what if you but knew? You would be jumping of joy and as of now would wish that everything would came, in order to enjoy those days when joy in the Spirit and the spiritual presence of the Triune God will accompany you to the end of times.

How many wanted to see what you will see, what you will hear will listen and live what you will live in the paradise that God will give you as a reward for your faithfulness. The prophets of old and all the blessed souls, wanted to live the days that you faithful ones are going to live in the New and Heavenly Jerusalem.

Children, after the personal judgment (the Warning) all who are written in the book of life, you will be spiritually marked with the sign of the cross on your forehead and in your soul. So upon the return to this world, you are going to be able to distinguish who are the flock of My Son from those who are the flock of my adversary. Remember that after the Warning you will no longer be the same ones, while in eternity my Father will grant you gifts and talents so that you can endure the day of the Warning. Otherwise you would not be able to cope with the days of purification.

The time of the miracle time will be very short; all the people of God must fulfill a specific mission for heaven. All missions will be directed to the service of God and the rescue of warm souls and repentant sinners that will be stunned and disoriented after the small divine judgment.

Oops, I did not say above, Catholics have to do more, they must GO to Confession. If you have been water baptized in the name of the Holy Trinity, God enters your soul and remains there until you commit a mortal (serious) sin. The reason, God can't be where sin is and the remedy, Jesus established Confession (John 20:23). Until everyone believes or knows this Truth (at the Warning), non-Catholic Christians from the heart, with true contrition, PERSONALLY must confess their mortal sins to God. At present, they reject Sacramental Confession.

Jesus' prayer to the Father is going to be fulfilled. Alleluia, that we will be one (in belief).

love,

colbe

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Garabandal - False

THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER

QUOTE From Jose Vilaplana - Bishop of Santander - Oct. 11, 1996

there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions ... I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity ...

Cardinal Seper, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith wrote in 1970 that: promoters of the Garabandal movement have tried to minimize the decisions and the jurisdiction of the Bishop of Santander. THIS SACRED CONGREGATION WANTS IT TO BE CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER, since it holds that the examinations already carried out are sufficient as well as are the official declarations of the Bishop of Santander.

Text from Bishop Jose Vilaplana ... 1996
Catholic Info

"Some people have been coming directly to the Diocese of Santander (Spain) asking about the alleged apparitions of Garabandal and especially for the answer about the position of the hierarchy of the Church concerning these apparitions.

I need to communicate that: All the bishops of the diocese since 1961 through 1970 agreed that there was no supernatural validity for the apparitions.

In the month of December of 1977 Bishop Dal Val of Santander, in union with his predecessors, stated that in the six years of being bishop of Santander there were no new phenomena.

The same bishop, Dal Val, let a few years go by to allow the confusion or fanaticism to settle down, and then he initiated a commission to examine the apparitions in more depth. The conclusion of the commission agreed with the findings of the previous bishops. That there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions.

At the time of the conclusions of the study, in 1991, I was installed bishop in the diocese. So during my visit to Rome, as limina visit which happened in the same year, I presented to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith the study and I asked for pastoral direction concerning this case.

On Nov. 28, 1992, the Congregation sent me an answer saying that after examining the documentation, there was no need for direct intervention (by the Vatican) to take away the jurisdiction of the ordinary bishop of Santander in this case. Such a right belongs to the ordinary. Previous declarations of the Holy See agree in this finding. In the same letter they suggested that if I find it necessary to publish a declaration, that I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity in the alleged apparitions, and this will make a unanimous position with my predecessors.

Given that the declarations of my predecessors who studied the case have been clear and unanimous, I don’t find it necessary to have a new public declaration that would raise notoriety about something which happened so long ago. However, I find it necessary to rewrite this report as a direct answer to the people who ask for direction concerning this question, which is now final:

I agree with [and] I accept the decision of my predecessors and the direction of the Holy See.

In reference to the Eucharistic celebration in Garabandal, following the decision of my predecessors, I ruled that Masses can be celebrated only in the parish church and there will be no references to the alleged apparitions and visiting priests who want to say Mass must have approval from the pastor, who has my authorization. It’s my wish that this information is helpful to you.
My regards in Christ,
Jose Vilaplana
Bishop of Santander
Oct. 11, 1996

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Garabandal - False

THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER

there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions ... I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity ...

Cardinal Seper, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith wrote in 1970 that: promoters of the Garabandal movement have tried to minimize the decisions and the jurisdiction of the Bishop of Santander. THIS SACRED CONGREGATION WANTS IT TO BE CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BISHOP OF SANTANDER HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH COMPLETE JURISDICTION IN THIS MATTER AND THE HOLY SEE HAS NO INTENTION OF EXAMINING THIS QUESTION ANY FURTHER, since it holds that the examinations already carried out are sufficient as well as are the official declarations of the Bishop of Santander.

Text from Bishop Jose Vilaplana ... 1996
Catholic Info

"Some people have been coming directly to the Diocese of Santander (Spain) asking about the alleged apparitions of Garabandal and especially for the answer about the position of the hierarchy of the Church concerning these apparitions.

I need to communicate that: All the bishops of the diocese since 1961 through 1970 agreed that there was no supernatural validity for the apparitions.

In the month of December of 1977 Bishop Dal Val of Santander, in union with his predecessors, stated that in the six years of being bishop of Santander there were no new phenomena.

The same bishop, Dal Val, let a few years go by to allow the confusion or fanaticism to settle down, and then he initiated a commission to examine the apparitions in more depth. The conclusion of the commission agreed with the findings of the previous bishops. That there was no supernatural validity to such apparitions.

At the time of the conclusions of the study, in 1991, I was installed bishop in the diocese. So during my visit to Rome, as limina visit which happened in the same year, I presented to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith the study and I asked for pastoral direction concerning this case.

On Nov. 28, 1992, the Congregation sent me an answer saying that after examining the documentation, there was no need for direct intervention (by the Vatican) to take away the jurisdiction of the ordinary bishop of Santander in this case. Such a right belongs to the ordinary. Previous declarations of the Holy See agree in this finding. In the same letter they suggested that if I find it necessary to publish a declaration, that I reconfirm that there was no supernatural validity in the alleged apparitions, and this will make a unanimous position with my predecessors.

Given that the declarations of my predecessors who studied the case have been clear and unanimous, I don’t find it necessary to have a new public declaration that would raise notoriety about something which happened so long ago. However, I find it necessary to rewrite this report as a direct answer to the people who ask for direction concerning this question, which is now final:

I agree with [and] I accept the decision of my predecessors and the direction of the Holy See.

In reference to the Eucharistic celebration in Garabandal, following the decision of my predecessors, I ruled that Masses can be celebrated only in the parish church and there will be no references to the alleged apparitions and visiting priests who want to say Mass must have approval from the pastor, who has my authorization. It’s my wish that this information is helpful to you.
My regards in Christ,
Jose Vilaplana
Bishop of Santander
Oct. 11, 1996

Garabandal, false!? Nonsense; time will only tell. The million dollar question: sooner or later?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

VirginMaryISGod
Garabandal, false!? Nonsense; time will only tell. The million dollar question: sooner or later?

The only nonsense with this issue are those who refuse to acknowledge the facts.
I saw you pushing the condemned 'Bayside' apparitions on another thread.
That is nonsense as well.

Oh ... and Mary is not God. THAT is nonsense. She's a created human.
edit on 11/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If you like, search Conchita, miracle of the Eucharist for the photo, it is not faked no matter now much
one particular shouts it (in caps). One of the major revelations of Garabandal is the Warning and concerning Bishop del-Val, the Bishop after retiring, changed his belief on Garabandal, Heaven touched
him in a special way *a miraculous healing*.

Garabandal is not approved or condemned yet. Do not post about the much prophesied Warning and reject
Garabandal. The Church hasn't, have faith, the Warning is going to happen.

+ + +

The Church has a very strict and precise terminology for judging alleged apparitions (very few apparitions are officially approved). According to the norms of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, alleged apparitions are classified in one of three categories:
Constat de supernaturalitate - It is certain that the events are of supernatural origin.
Constat de non supernaturalitate - It is certain that the events are not of supernatural origin.
Non-constat de supernaturalitate - It is not certain that the events are of supernatural origin.
So where does Garabandal stand? In a clarificatory letter (English translation published in the EWTN website) dated June 8, 1993 written by Jose Vilaplana, Bishop of Santander (the local Diocese to which Garabandal belongs), the Bishop wrote the following:

ALL the bishops of the diocese from 1961 through 1970 asserted that the supernatural character of the said apparitions, that took place around that time, could not be confirmed. [no constaba].
Based on the above, Garabandal is classified in the 3rd category – it is not certain that the events are of supernatural origin. The Bishop did NOT say “it is certain that the events of Garabandal are not of supernatural origin”, which constitutes a condemnation of the apparition. Rather, based on the above note from the Bishop, the Church is not certain of the supernatural nature of the events – which means that the Church is leaving the door open for a possible positive declaration in the future, pending further investigation.(ie. the Warning & Miracle happening as predicted).

In a letter written by Bishop Eugenio Beitia Aldazabal dated July 8, 1965, he clearly wrote that “we have found no grounds for ecclesiastical condemnation.” Bishop Jose Cirada Lachiondo, in a declaration published June 1970, wrote that the messages of Garabandal “do not contain anything contrary to traditional Church teaching on Faith and Morals”. The first commission which studied the Garabandal events, while stating that they found no phenomena which would authentic the supernatural nature of the events, clearly did not condemn the apparition and the messages, declaring that “we have not found anything deserving of ecclesiastical censure or condemnation either in the doctrine or in the spiritual recommendations that have been published as having been addressed to the faithful.”

The bishop who called the second commission, Bishop del Val, upon retiring from office stated in an interview that the message of Garabandal was “important” and “theologically correct.”
In light of the above, even though the Church has not given official approval yet, a Catholic may in good standing believe in the events at Garabandal. The local ordinaries have been very clear to avoid condemnation. In fact, the Bishops allow private pilgrimages to Garabandal – a typical practice when an alleged apparition has not yet been approved or to various negative reports on Garabandal, therefore, the fact is that the apparitions have never been officially condemned by the Church, particularly by several of the local bishops under whose jurisdiction the apparitions fall. Although the apparitions have not been officially approved, they have not been officially condemned either. This is particularly because most of the important parts of the message – the prophetic messages foretelling the Warning, the Miracle and the Chastisement – can only be validated or invalidated upon their actual occurrence. We will never know if the prophesied events are true or not – until they actually happen.

Furthermore, Bishop Dal Val after retiring, actually confessed to his doctor (after a miraculous healing ) that he was WRONG in his initial judgment . ...

www.motheofgod.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Garabandal is an open case, the Church will not make a ruling on Garabandal until prophesied events take place. All 6 Bishops have stated the message of Garabandal is not contrary to the faith or morals.

~ ~ ~

Bishop del Val Gallo was the ONLY bishop of Garabandal to actually witness the apparitions.

"No. The previous bishops did not admit that the apparitions were supernatural but to CONDEMN them, NO, that word had never been used."
Bishop del Val Gallo

"For sure I consider The (Garabandal) Messages important! Because they are important! ...It is important for us Christians to LIVE what The Messages of The Blessed Mother are saying.."
--Bishop del Val Gallo

He also said to Conchita:

"Conchita, I bless you and with me the whole Church will bless you."

forums.catholic.com...

The following PDF is probably the best break down of what happened:

www.garabandal.us...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

colbe
If you like, search Conchita, miracle of the Eucharist for the photo, it is not faked no matter now much
one particular shouts it (in caps).

NO ONE SAID IT WAS A FAKE PICTURE.
Conchita said she stole the eucharist and faked the EVENT.

Do not post about the much prophesied Warning and reject Garabandal.

That's ABSURD.

- Canonized saints have prophecied about 'The Warning'.

- Garabandal is SEPARATE from them and each one must be judged on it's own.

- It is perfectly fine to discuss the prophecies of canonized saints who said there will be a 'warning' and at the same time state that Garbanadal is an admitted fake. The canonized saints and Garabandal are two different matters.

colbe

The following statement is the best break down of what happened:
THE GIRLS FAKED AN APPARITION FROM HEAVEN .. THEY ADMITTED IT.

THE GIRLS ADMITTED THIS IS A HOAX
edit on 11/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

FlyersFan

colbe
one particular shouts it (in caps).

NO ONE SAID IT WAS A FAKE PICTURE.
Conchita said she stole the eucharist and faked the EVENT.

Do not post about the much prophesied Warning and reject Garabandal.

That's ABSURD.

- Canonized saints have prophecied about 'The Warning'.

- Garabandal is SEPARATE from them and each one must be judged on it's own.

- It is perfectly fine to discuss the prophecies of canonized saints who said there will be a 'warning' and at the same time state that Garbanadal is an admitted fake. The canonized saints and Garabandal are two different matters.

colbe

The following statement is the best break down of what happened:
THE GIRLS FAKED AN APPARITION FROM HEAVEN .. THEY ADMITTED IT.

THE GIRLS ADMITTED THIS IS A HOAX
edit on 11/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Posting an oh so general PO in CAPS doesn't change the photo or testimony of the miracle of the Eucharist appearing on Conchita's tongue. Eucharistic miracles help bring people to the faith, they're certainly not used by Satan to disprove the faith. The visionaries are humble and always been obedient to the Church. They live quiet lives. Read the account of the two photographers who photographed the miracle of the Eucharist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Garabandal is neither approved or disproved. Check the only Bishop to eyewitness the visionaries, his words in my last post. Garabandal' is open at present. Have faith, believe all the many, many messages about the Warning prophesied at Garabandal.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join