It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Entry - FYI2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The following confession was the last entry of a journal kept by a civilian working for a clandestine government program to form the aptly named "Omega List".  It's contents were never directly disclosed. Though an anonymous copy found its way to a tabloid.

It read:

Jan 17th, 2023

Where we are now and where we are going has been known and planned for some time. 

I was sworn to secrecy. An NDA so thick and a review process so intense I thought it was getting a job with the CIA. I knew it was for the government but they were very discreet on what that was. 

It is my job to go through peoples internet data and select individuals of high character to go to a secondary review process. We were never told why were selecting people, we just knew they wanted a list.

I was handed my criteria for whom I should select. It read like:

• Higher education not necessary, but higher intelligence preferred.
• People who are social and can adapt to life with others.
• People without large sums of debt
• People without large families in excess 2 kids
• People without a great deal of religiousity. Scientific mind preferred.
• People without propensity to discriminate
• People without a high degree of paranoia
• Age and Race will be assigned by quota. People over 55 (unless given a necessary exemption) are excluded.

And so on.

Then came the internal whistleblower. And we learned what was formerly used for marketing and targeted adds has been hijacked and turned into a type of ideological eugenics that leaves me, a person, to decide who lives and dies.

When C/1992 Leviathan was discovered by accident looking for smaller main-belt asteroids it was kept secret. The impactor was 80% larger than the size of Deimos. To best of all their calculations it was a periodic comet with an orbital period of 29 years similar to 27P/Crommelin. It was passing us closely in 1996 and given a fake history. It was to be called the Hale-Bopp comet.

What wasn't said was it was coming back in 2025 on a collision course.

We are populating a hidden underground armegeddon city that began construction in 1993 in Colorado. Around the time they completed it in 1995 the "fake comet" was discovered and named.

From that point on global cognoscenti were knowingly planning to repopulate the earth. It continues to this day. If it you are sick of "new normals" think again because we were selecting remotely during the pandemic.

Now I know this and I can't do this anymore. I'm not a freaking god. I can't be Buddha about the lives of people I check and recommend through their internet history. They will have handed out the "golden tickets" well before people become aware they are about to die. And that bugs me too.

No heroic rednecks to drill into an impossible Ceres-sized Asteroid and blow it up good. It's the other one that less people saw. I'm making a Deep Impact inverted rapture list and being told to select only progressive minded young people. Like they think they can return to the surface in 30 years and repopulate with a grand utopic peaceful society.

For all I know I am sentencing people to go stir crazy in a bunker and kill each-other off. I'm done.  I hate this job. And I hate this world. And maybe it's about time it ends.

We found out today and I'm not waiting until 2025. My terms. Im doing it before they do because I found out what I am doing. Only so long before I get eliminated. I probably wouldnt have known until I realized I was going to die like everybody else. Hopefully someone finds this and my final thoughts are known. For now I have a .357 and so long nepotistic world of secretive s# people.

The End.
edit on 1-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Nice, probably not too far off the truth

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Gripping stuff. The crazy part is, every single part of this seemed at least somewhat plausible. It almost scared me... which means you did a very good job writing it.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Appreciate your submitting a Story.

Wishing you success in the Contest!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well written and easy to read !

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Properly grim for the times, and well written. cognoscenti? I like that you used that term so casually, and it fit perfectly in your narrative. Well written!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Please check your PMs

top topics

join