It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember John Titor???

page: 5

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Remember John Titor???

How can we forget about John Titor? We have a new thread on the guy every five seconds

John Titor fraud or not?
How to prepare for the coming US civil war (John Titor)
John Titor's predictions 2004
John Titor My Theory
John titor Time Machine
The "Hints' of John Titor
JOHN TITOR PREDICTIONS first test for truth of what he says
John Titors Time Machine identified?
John Titor's friend...Alex
Another John Titor prediction coming true
John Titor one prediction true
Jouh Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveller
John Titor on: Our Time 2000
Preparing for the John Titor 'future' together
John Titor: his mission

And there are 43 more threads started in the past year that are titled "John Titor"...But, hey, what's one more

Here's a link to the search I did on John Titor that will bring up all the John Titor titled threads that may be useful

ATS John Titor Search

[edit on 7-4-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If the price keeps going up, im gonna have to buy me a horse and some oates.....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Haven't most of his "predictions" already been proven false? And the majority of the others that were true were already coming true when he made them?

TPL

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kajun42
these high gas prices made me think of something. Remember how the "Time Travelor" John Titor said there would be a civil war in the year 2005. Well, I know the U.S. is spoiled but I live in oklahoma and we have normally had some of the lowest prices around and we are up to around a 2.25 average.

Just wondering if they keep going up, if this could start some type of revolution or "Civil War" ????

You Americans would start a civil war over petrol prices! You should try living in the UK, you'd try nuking each other never mind a civil war.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We Americans are fighting a civil war right now.

Over the Internet, in the forum boards. American citizens slamming American citizens due to differences of opinions.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
We Americans are fighting a civil war right now.

Over the Internet, in the forum boards. American citizens slamming American citizens due to differences of opinions.

I hope you weren't serious. Thats not civil war thats the freedom to express your thoughts without persecution.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I bought a new bike recently...2005 GT Power Series

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
he actually said that the civil war would be in 2008 but signs of it and "waco type events" would start in 2004/5

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
he actually said that the civil war would be in 2008 but signs of it and waco type events every month would start in 2004/5 and i think waco type events are happining every month since the begining of 2005, the tsunami, the popes death, terri shiavo, and lots of other sutff

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A war over gas. Why not the U.S. is already fighting a war over oil

Oh ah by the way I see your in Tulsa, do you know what that is spelled backwards

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
press.web.cern.ch...

is this the "big machine" Titor was refering to????? said to be on-line in May 08

secondly, are any of his words seeming more real (only a little off date) today?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
lol oops.. :-D

[edit on 10/1/2007 by KATSUO]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I thought Titors civil war scenario had to do with the rural population fighting the urban dwellers.How would 9/11 or election rigging divide along these lines??Makes no sense.

top topics

join