It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now MODS where did that thread go >You know the FEDS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Original thread dissappears
iori_komei - Asked where had thread gone ?

posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:05 PM
Earlier today I saw in the recent post menu, a thread titled something along the lines of "Use this thread to cooperate with are feds" now curios to see what it was about, I clicked on it, and it was a moderator only thread in cosmic, shortly after a member posted a thread asking about it, and said thread was deleted without any sort of answer from the admins and or moderators. So, if any admins or mods who know about this, please enlighten us on this. Thank you in advance to anyone whom answers.

Then people reply :

drfunk posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:09 PM
I too am interested in this revelation. As someone who doesn't fall under the juristiction of the "feds", I am concerned that many ATS members are subject to investigations by agencies that aren't here to "serve and protect" them, but the interests of a foreign government and a foreign people. While I understand secrecy in this matter, one must always question the level of secrecy needed. More information I believe is required to put the publics mind at rest. ATS shouldnt be run like a soviet puppet state with it's own secret police.thanks, drfunk

andersonr posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:21 PM
MODERATORS care to reply ? I for one will stop using ATS if we are being subjected to things we have no knowledge of

Banshee posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:29 PM
Take note of the posters here, and get the logs of those who viewed the thread. Thanks.

FredT posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:31 PM
quote: Originally posted by Banshee Take note of the posters here, and get the logs of those who viewed the thread. Thanks. I'm on it, I was about to log off, but Ill track it down. Edit: Do you want me to cross link with the usual sources? [edit on 3/15/05 by FredT]

THEN THE MODERATOR NETCHICKEN reply's
Netchicken posted on 14-3-2005 at 06:56 PM

I am sorry, but if you are "subjected to things you have no knowledge of" then how can you complain? You don't know if anything at all is happening to you. My suggestion. The real world is changing, make sure you are on the right side. quote:

Originally posted by andersonr MODERATORS care to reply ? I for one will stop using ATS if we are being subjected to things we have no knowledge of

Now we can't even reply to the thread created to find out about the thread that dissappeared !

So my questions to NETCHICKEN is this

Firstly: Where did the thread go.
Secondly: Why have a thread to co-operate with the FEDS
thirdly : As you rightly state the world is changing.
However i wasn't aware of there was a right 'side' and seems you know so much and would appear to have choosen your side could you please inform us ATS members what side that is excactly ?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Was this thread in the Cosmic forum that appears in yellow? if it is then its apart of an Aprils fools joke,
but if not, ATS does co-operate with Feds, certain threads are taken down if government agencies ask SimonGray too.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It was all set up for the April Fool's joke. The Cosmic forum in question should be easily visible on the menu for the month of April...

Enjoy reading it...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It was all set up for the April Fool's joke. The Cosmic forum in question should be easily visible on the menu for the month of April...

Enjoy reading it...

Which was hands down the funniest thing I've ever read.

I knew that the mods had a sense of humor, but I would have never expected such a great deception for Apr. 1st. It was...beautiful...

I think I love this site...

X

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Not sure about the April fools bit as it was orignally posted in MARCH

Not much of an April fools

Please don't confuse this with FEDS to Interview all ATS memebers ....

Totally different post.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Our setup for this started in early March...

An easy way to see this is to look at the thread dates in that forum.
Few threads had date changes, 99% are all valid dates.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry don't buy it Gazrok

Why would you closed down the second thread ?
Or atleast stop us from posting ??

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
IT WAS A JOKE...

geezz dude, seeings i am the FSME and this has nothing to do with the NWO, can we have this thread moved please?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr

GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS!!!!!

Serioiusly, it was a well crafted joke.

I was personally impressed.

Besides, don't you think that if any government communication was going on, it would be done somewhere totally seperate from all that ATS and ATSers are part of.

I mean, to ensure you don't risk showing your hand to the very people you inted to watch?

Common sense and a sense of humor is all it takes to overcome this paranoia...

Really.

X

[Message logged by Echellon via Agent X - Subject "andersonr" knows too much, suggest we send the MIBs via UFO to a LZ near his house. Violate his rights without pause until we drive him insane and make him start writing on his own walls about various conspiracies...using his own fecal matter. End Transmission.]

ROFL

ROFL

[edit- whoops ^^ wasn't supposed to show up on this post, DOH!]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Your perogative I suppose...
All I can tell you is the truth, and I've done so, so nothing more I can really think of to say on the issue. I'd think that the posts in the forum would make the joke aspect of this very clear, but I'm sure there are still some members who think the War of the Worlds homage has some truth as well....
Well, we were only looking to provide an entertaining diversion for a day of fun. If it makes some run for the hills, well, it wasn't our intention...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yep, we started posting in late March.

It was hard NOT to leap in there with other things as well! I had pulled up a Jar-Jargonizer and was going to have an "accident" with the pills and then start posting in Jar-Jargonese... but that would have bulked the threads up to where they were unreadable.

Mee-sa thinks 'bout it BigTime, tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Mee-sa so glad you not go that route...

Mee-sa still wanna choke the buwanna out of Lucas for dat one....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I had pulled up a Jar-Jargonizer and was going to have an "accident" with the pills and then start posting in Jar-Jargonese... but that would have bulked the threads up to where they were unreadable.

Mee-sa thinks 'bout it BigTime, tho.

That would have been classic though. I may have died of laughter had that happened however; so thank you, I think...

Also I wanted to remind Andersonr of the mods wearing avatars that proclaimed them to be "agents" of various agencies...

All part of the gag man.

I hope you overcome this situation you're in. Just think it through...

X

[He will be assimilated]

Oops, there I go again...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr

Might want to try here, andersonr.
Find all the information you can stand concerning ATS and Feds, be assured of that.

Cosmic Top Secret: Integration Forum

Hope that helps.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
LMAO

For once i have managed to make myself look a complete A hole
actually it may not be the first time.

ahhhh a smile it's been while.

Thanks people now i shall go back to my kennel/stone never to be heard of again ..........

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Don't worry, you were simply late to the party that's all...
Had any of us seen those set up posts, and then missed the days of the joke, well....I can see how it might look, hehe...

That's why we made it obvious on the forum....
Do be sure to read all of the posts there, some of them had us rolling, hehe....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What I think people are fogetting, is that forum is REAL.

You see, they release it knowing the people will think it's fake. You just wait, soon you'll be chanting the Slogan (I've decided it's an entity and so deserves a capital letter) at your local school and knocking on doors trying to recruit new members!

Don't let them take your lives!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Delta is right... It is a classic example of triple reverse psychology. They let it show up so you would think that they want you to believe it is part of april fools. While they are secretly hoping that .... Oh wait now I'm confused...

Don't believe them though it is a trick

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not being the brightest of bulbs on the old Christmas Tree, I have to say, "Thanks Guys". Good laugh all way around.

I guess I though the badge thingies were very cool. as I sat around for a a couple of days, kind of wondering what kind I would like to put up and use for my sidebar. Dang! Back to the drawing board.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
What I think people are fogetting, is that forum is REAL.

You see, they release it knowing the people will think it's fake. You just wait, soon you'll be chanting the Slogan (I've decided it's an entity and so deserves a capital letter) at your local school and knocking on doors trying to recruit new members!

Don't let them take your lives!

Dude you got it!

Why else do you think I de-modded myself, I dont want to have anything to do with this! Every mod had to fill in several forms , they have all their personal information, I left just in time

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Zion Mainframe]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join