It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damar Hamlin’s recovery fuels anti-vaccine conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is the one on the left supposed to be him?

Source?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Source?

When you realize it's him you will find a new excuse.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Just asking you if it is him?

Perhaps you could help me towards this realisation, thanks?

Genuine and simple question.

No excuse involved.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Weird no tattoos

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Get off of Stew Peter's Twitter and watch the actual videos. All of his tattoos are there.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Source?

It's him, the glare is making his tattoos hard to see. If you look closely they're still there, but it appears that someone may have blurred them. Wonder why?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Why am I not surprised?

Dishonesty is off the scale.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You're dreaming if you ever think he's going to play again. How many other players in history have ever returned to the pros post heart attack? Too funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
You're dreaming if you ever think he's going to play again. How many other players in history have ever returned to the pros post heart attack? Too funny.

He didn't have a heart attack. His doctors are saying that, while not likely, 100% recovery is possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He should be well enough to come out at a press conference and take some questions live shouldn't he? Not just a video of him doing a monologue with no one else in frame. Like a deep fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He should be well enough to come out at a press conference and take some questions live shouldn't he? Not just a video of him doing a monologue with no one else in frame. Like a deep fake.

What questions does he need to answer?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Anything. Just a live appearance among other people, not alone on a soundstage.
Like a deep fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Anything. Just a live appearance among other people, not alone on a soundstage.
Like a deep fake.

He owes you nothing, and there's a whole world of people who aren't anti-vaxxers outside of conspiracy forums.

I would imagine, having literally just suffered a fatal injury and beating the odds by coming back, that it is advised that he avoid groups of people during flu season.

Also, he probably feels like sh1t and just wants to chill til he's better!

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He literally shuffled himself into a stadium full of people with a hoodie, mask and dark glasses on. He seems like a trooper he could do it again.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

He literally shuffled himself into a stadium full of people with a hoodie, mask and dark glasses on. He seems like a trooper he could do it again.

He went to the locker room and then a private suite with security to keep people away from him, and a few family members.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh whaddaya know!!! He's at the super bowl. Maskless and hugging his friends.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

He didn't have a heart attack. His doctors are saying that, while not likely, 100% recovery is possible.

I bet he'd rather play NFL Football and die, than to work as a McDonald's manager for the next 30 years.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh whaddaya know!!! He's at the super bowl. Maskless and hugging his friends.

DAMAR HAMLIN brought his doctors and nurses and therapists with him to the Super Bowl. This is a LOT OF CARETAKERS.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think it’s strange. He seems quite healthy and ready to hit the field. Maybe he will, become a coach, hologram, or perhaps further things will fuel this is as conspiracy or some cover up.

Deep fake? Maybe. It’s easy to read into this too much as a conspiracy. For me the Pelosi attack has more legs as a conspiracy than this.

His family, friends, those closest would know. If it really is, that’s where I’d start over speculation.

Deep fakes are cool.

I knew it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Are they just going to hologram him onto the field when he goes back to playing?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yaquii

You don't think his age, the prompt care he received, and his fitness, would make his recovery much faster than a 50 year old non fit guy? I mean he looks good, but we don't know the things we can't see. It's doubtful he's cleared to run a mile yet, or extensively exercise.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I find it very odd and strange. I was getting into this as a conspiracy but for now I find the world odd and strange with the USA and Canada shooting down in boxers every hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join