It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Test Not Accurate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Clown world 🤡

Wait until something has been debunked. Then pretend that it was never debunked. I see a lot of that on here, revisionist history.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yep, the test were talked here long time ago, but some still want to argue and claim that test is accurate.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I can hardly believe we still having to explain that the so called COVID 19 test is NOT a 'test' for 'COVID 19.' It is a PCR test... not a diagnostic tool.

... De Becker’s article, as the Johns Hopkins data, necessarily relies on reports that are fraught with much difficulty, for the reasons I review below, primarily the wildly misapplied PCR “test” to COVID diagnosis. However, because that alleged test is primarily how the world has evaluated and tallied COVID cases and deaths for three years, we are necessarily dependent on and limited to the derived data from this alleged test for any meaningful assessment of COVID epidemiology.

COVID-19 diagnoses have been troublesome from the beginning. It has been noted, including at Johns Hopkins University, which produces the most university-based statistical data on COVID, that reported deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart disease and diabetes decreased significantly in 2020, while COVID-19 deaths became the cause of death listed for now over six million lost lives around the world. Flu and pneumonia as primary causes of death nearly disappeared. ... Cardiovascular mortality reports also dropped precipitously, without any credible reason for the change. Another unexplained surprise to epidemiologists was that those deceased with a COVID cause of death exceeded the average age of life expectancy in the US. Genevieve Briand of Johns Hopkins University discusses these anomalies.

... The first was a manufacturing technique that wound up being wildly misappropriated as a diagnostic test, despite the prior protests of its inventor, the late Kary Mullis, PhD. [6] The essence of the world’s confusion and fear of COVID stems from the testing itself. Reverse-transcriptase, polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) is a method for producing more RNA nucleic acid sequences. Essentially, PCR does what it was designed by Mullis to do: It matches or aligns specific genetic signatures between a given test reagent and a sample. As the test is run in consecutive cycles, each cycle multiplies the sample. So that sample then grows exponentially. The PCR is simply incapable to determine if the introduced sample contains adequate viral particles or virions to rise to the threshold of causing an infection.

For those who have worked with PCR, it is understood that any PCR process run through 20 or more cycles is useless for detection. The CDC acknowledged that 33 cycles or more are unlikely to detect active virus. Yet for all of 2020, throughout the US, the number of cycles used in “COVID-19 testing” have been above 37 and often well into the 40’s. ...

and excerpt from Africa Is Starkly Unvaccinated, and Starkly Unvanquished by COVID.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

And yet a certain segment of the population keeps testing and testing with both the PCR and rapid tests. Test before work. Test after work. Test before you go out. Just keep testing. If you test positive, keep testing every day until you test negative twice in a row. Here are some taxpayer funded tests for everyone. Even though you got the miracle vaccine, still test constantly because the vaccine doesn't actually work.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
My lady had two jabs by the time we got this cold. I refused and got ridiculed.

I tested positive, and barely got sick.
She tested negative, and was stuck in bed for a few days.
Pointing out the obvious remains futile.

Until vidvok broadcasts the truth I assume it won't be heard

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Yeeh, it's really insane

I think seeing also that in China , they even seperated litle kids from parents if test were positive....

But there was also forced testing in Western countrys, police coming with force to someones home and take nasal swap test , a full blown tyranny based on these test.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It's flip a coin testing....

Trust the science and stick the long test swap next to fragile brain tissue, where it can punch a hole . That happened to someone unlucky in real life.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Yep, it's hard to believe people still claim testing being accurate.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Maxmars

Yep, it's hard to believe people still claim testing being accurate.

Not so strange when you hear the media still parroting the line that the vaccine is "safe and effective". And still trying to brow best people into taking it.

Some of those people either lack a soul, hate humans, or are androids. Could be all three.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Didn't the creator of the test say it doesn't test for it

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This belief system is similar with the climate change religion , and both btw are linked to same nuts , WEF etc .

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonslayer83

Something like that yes, i dont remember the details .

It´s not for detecting infection

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My husband and I had a somewhat nasty cold during the Thanksgiving holidays. He tested positive, and I tested negative—the same exact symptoms at the same exact time. We decided to get a telemedicine appointment and were told those tests, as well as the flu tests, are only about 60-70% effective and they don't even like to use them. It's ridiculous that they are even in use with that failure rate.

top topics

join