It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malachi's Last Popes Prophesies - validation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Malachi's prophesy, which we've all heard of by now, has beed in dispute - it is false or true.

I have been leaning towards false until I seen this:

Pope John Paul II is "De Labore Solis" (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). He was born on a solar eclipse AND his funeral is during an eclipse.

This strikes me as a bit too coincidental. Sure, his funeral could have been placed on this day, but NOT if he died a month or two ago.

I think this should have a bit more attention towards its validity.

I have also heard that there is another version of this prophesy that states that there is only one more pope instead of two - where did that come from?

[edit on 7-4-2005 by godservant]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I also thought they were false. Now I'm wondering.
The eclipse thing really has me thinking about it ....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There are allready two active threads about this:
"Only one more pope after the next one?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Malachy prophacy, fake?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was born on the day of a partial solar eclipse ( 40% totality) and it was only visible in AUstralia. If it was a total eclipse that was visible over poland, then there would be something. there are rumors that the popes death was actaully on friday, which would have prevented the funeral on the 8th on the same day of a solar eclipse, since Jp2 supposadly wanted to be brued 4-6 days after his death

But also, do you think that people in the conclave that chooses the pope wants the Malachy prophecy to be true?

One thing about coincidances, especially with prophacy is that you need ot make sure that the human element isn't trying to force the prophecy to be true

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As Jehosephat pointed out, there are active existing threads regarding the authencity of the Malachy Prophecies

Please add your comments to one of those, this Thread will be Closed.

new topics

top topics

join