It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer should compensate the vaccine injured says cardiologist Dr Malhotra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From his twitter page

twitter.com...

BREAKING

Pfizer should compensate the vaccine injured says Cardiologist

The fines should be so large that pharmaceutical companies risk going bankrupt and senior executives should go to jail if they knew their medical intervention was going to cause harm

In his twitter page there is a very recent interview on FoxNews where Dr Malhotra explains:

We are dealing with the one of the poorest efficacious pharmacological interventions with the worst safety profile which has become the most profitable in the history of medicine and that sums up a system failure behind all why we've got to this stage.

This is the greatest miscarriage of medical science we have witnessed in our lifetime.

I recall one of the Italian members of the European Parliament saying this is the greatest medical scandal in history. I cannot agree more with both her and Dr Malhotra.

I have paid tribute to Pfizer with many threads in the past where I recorded the injuries and deaths caused by their products and a special thread called: Pfizer: Six scandals to remember

In this case, and I think most will agree, Pfizer and the other pharmaceutical companies should compensate those who were injured by the vaccines and/or compensate their families if the vaccines have caused the death of an individual.

No matter what happens the public trust isn't there anymore and the pharmaceutical companies cannot longer operate with impunity. There are not many who will trust them for making the drugs and treatments of the future.

God help us if we trust them on cancer research and place our hopes and expectations on companies that have paid billions of dollars in criminal fines for fraud, for harming and killing patients, and for a range of other criminal activities.

edit on 23-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The problem with this is that they would be admitting guilt. When you do that, no one knows how people would react but I'm guessing it wouldn't be something they could control.

Some people are getting paid out for the bioweapon injuries in other countries including Canada and Austrailia. But I think this is more of a hush money thing.

A good example is Tiffany Dover. She disappeared and is presumed dead, and went silent on social media. If they really wanted to prove she was alive, they could have had her make a 30 second video to show proof of life. The vaccine obviously killed her, but pharma and media and big tech clean up crew came in and covered it up. So paying people off isn't really the right way to go unless it's also don't with publicly admitted guilt.

edit on 23-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

No,they shouldn't compensate with money. They should compensate with Nuremberg trials 2.0

They knew exactly what they gave to everybody. They knew exactly what it would do. Don't let these idiots play dumb and get away with mass murder.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

No,they shouldn't compensate with money. They should compensate with Nuremberg trials 2.0

They knew exactly what they gave to everybody. They knew exactly what it would do. Don't let these idiots play dumb and get away with mass murder.

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

also, the people who run the FDA are all recycled pharmaceutical company employees. That seems like a huge compromise to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nobody said they should get away with it.
The argument is that they should compensate the vaccine injured and/or their families.

Of course there must be indictments against them and those responsible must be convicted. But that's another issue.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

also, the people who run the FDA are all recycled pharmaceutical company employees. That seems like a huge compromise to me.

It's a literal revolving door.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The problem with this is that they would be admitting guilt. When you do that, no one knows how people would react but I'm guessing it wouldn't be something they could control.

Some people are getting paid out for the bioweapon injuries in other countries including Canada and Austrailia. But I think this is more of a hush money thing.

A good example is Tiffany Dover. She disappeared and is presumed dead, and went silent on social media. If they really wanted to prove she was alive, they could have had her make a 30 second video to show proof of life. The vaccine obviously killed her, but pharma and media and big tech clean up crew came in and covered it up. So paying people off isn't really the right way to go unless it's also don't with publicly admitted guilt.

Are there any news of her in the past let's say 12 months?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yes paying victims and their families is one step forward and the right thing to do. Of course they must have to admit guilt and of course there should be on various trials for several offences committed.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

think of it as a compensation securing humanities future from being annihilated by these deceivers.
edit on 23-1-2023 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2023 by TooMuchTimeAndResearch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Some interesting gouge…..

Can I Sue a Vaccine Manufacturer for Side Effects?

Most Vaccine Manufacturers Cannot Be Sued for Side Effects To encourage the development and use of new vaccines, including the COVID-19 vaccine, the federal government granted drugmakers substantial immunity from personal injury and product liability lawsuits involving vaccines. Let's focus on two contexts and federal statutes.

👽
edit on 23-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The fines should be so large that pharmaceutical companies risk going bankrupt and senior executives should go to jail if they knew their medical intervention was going to cause harm

Pharmaceutical companies donate a lot of money to Congressmen to insure that exactly that doesn't happen. Usually the "punishment" consists of a fine that sounds large, but is really a small percentage of the profits. In this case, the pharmaceutical companies had laws preemptively passed to minimize even those fines.

But we can trust our government, they know what's best for us.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Could start with dismantling the companies involved and expiring every patent they hold.

a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

2 weeks before the rollout they were granted indemnity
The golden question only crickets we'll hear is why
edit on amTuesdayTuesday21200000001am1 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Pharmaceutical companies donate a lot of money to Congressmen to insure that exactly that doesn't happen. Usually the "punishment" consists of a fine that sounds large, but is really a small percentage of the profits. In this case, the pharmaceutical companies had laws preemptively passed to minimize even those fines.

But we can trust our government, they know what's best for us.

If the Congressmen are pressured substantially by ordinary citizens i.e taxpayers, lawyers, and pressure groups, as well as from part of the press, then they will choose their own survival over the survival of the pharmaceuticals. They will have no other option.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Could start with dismantling the companies involved and expiring every patent they hold.

a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

I have already suggested something similar.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
youtu.be...

A very interesting interview. Dr Malhotra is interviewed by Russell Brand.

He discusses about the health and safety concerns of the mRNA products and argued for once more they should be suspended pending an investigation into the serious adverse reactions they could cause.

He also makes it clear lockdowns did much more harm than good and as a result there is an increase in cardiovascular diseases due to inactivity, bad diet & junk food, and the wrong public message over the lockdown years.

Common sense for once more by Dr Malhotra.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

2 weeks before the rollout they were granted indemnity
The golden question only crickets we'll hear is why

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ("the system through which the U.S. government has, over the past three decades, paid more than $4 billion to people who claim to have been harmed by vaccines") has been in place for longer than that:

According to its public record, from 2013 to 2017 alone, the program paid out an average of $229 million a year to patients and their families. The average payment was about $430,000.

Quote taken from 'theatlantic.com'.

edit on 24-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does it look like people from third world countries or the poorest of poor ….have the financial means to mount any kind of lawsuit or be able to make claims for compensation from Big Pharma’s?

Even if a Class Action claim was possible……you, the claimant, would receive pennies on the dollar after the lawyers get their share.

It’s sad….all the way around.

👽

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Does it look like people from third world countries or the poorest of poor ….have the financial means to mount any kind of lawsuit or be able to make claims for compensation from Big Pharma’s?

Even if a Class Action claim was possible……you, the claimant, would receive pennies on the dollar after the lawyers get their share.

It’s sad….all the way around.

👽

Yes, it's a very good point.

But here is in the Western World lawsuits can be made. I know it's difficult but there should be support by politicians, citizens, lawmakers, and lawyers. The public can easily find a case against one of the Pharmaceuticals by giving a few dollars to each claimant via the social medial platforms.

Imagine we spare $5 or $10 and there are 30,000 of us. Or even more people giving more money.
You can actually create a 'compensation' for those unfortunate souls who can't go to the courts.

new topics

top topics

join