It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Risk of Stroke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Somebody close to me had a stroke after the vaccine - another one just died of a heart attack!

I can't prove that the vaccine did the damage, but an investigation might get some answers to what I believe is true!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
Somebody close to me had a stroke after the vaccine - another one just died of a heart attack!

I can't prove that the vaccine did the damage, but an investigation might get some answers to what I believe is true!

www.youtube.com...

Sorry to hear this.

There are investigations on the way. That's fine sure.

Aaaah... I forgot!! Wait, won't be long until the vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals, will appear to try to do what they are doing best: Bsology!
edit on 21-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
We are now hearing for the first time of fisherman out at sea dying suddenly, and where the Japanese Navy gets involved in the recured events .

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: SkyAngel

www.youtube.com...

Sorry to hear this.

There are investigations on the way. That's fine sure.

Aaaah... I forgot!! Wait, won't be long until the vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals, will appear to try to do what they are doing best: Bsology!

Thanks for your empathy.

At least they stopped using some of the vaccines in my country in 2021 because of the side effects, but they didn't stop the mRNA vaccines yet.

top topics

join