It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Looney we are at full capacity and turning people away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is another one from our friendly undertaker, who has a discussion with a Canadian. At a time when the Uk is opening more body storage facilities. We have to ask if the death rate ramping up as was predicted in the early days of this fiasco, It seems that all the difficult questions are being ignored by the MSM as the real carnage continues. As more and more eminent scientists speak out they are still pushing these shots as safe. A few more interesting nuggets. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There's a guy who claimed he was part of an mRNA trial with 200 thousand other people in 2013. He says only 5 are still alive and the rest died. Obviously there's no way to confirm this but the eerie part is he says it doesn't kick in until the first 2-3 years.
edit on 19-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There's a guy who claimed he was part of an mRNA trial with 200 thousand other people in 2013. He says only 5 are still alive and the rest died. Obviously there's no way to confirm this but the eerie part is he says it doesn't kick in until the first 2-3 years.

That's a very disconcerting thought that has been in the back of quite a few peoples' minds since early in the vaccine rollout.
Reports are C!9 is no longer being tested for in hospitals and clinics; everything is the flu or RSV.

If there's any truth to that rumor, are they trying to make C19 go away so it can be replaced with the next deadly pandemic?

I think we'll have to wait for hindsight to get any truthful answers.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I sincerely hope this isn’t true. If it is, Houston we have a problem!

More than 5.51 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 71.8 percent of the world population. This map shows the stark gap between vaccination programs in different countries.

www.nytimes.com...

The link shows a world map color coded to show each countries percentages. Looks like Africa will be the cradle of the next civilization again.

I’m curious if killing off half the planet, would finally wake the rest of the sheeple up?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

That's a very disconcerting thought that has been in the back of quite a few peoples' minds since early in the vaccine rollout.
Reports are C!9 is no longer being tested for in hospitals and clinics; everything is the flu or RSV.

If there's any truth to that rumor, are they trying to make C19 go away so it can be replaced with the next deadly pandemic?

I think we'll have to wait for hindsight to get any truthful answers.

I found it:

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That's a vid that keeps nagging at the back of my mind. Because when you stuff with the human Gnome, Have you basically deleted the original blueprint? and because you have done that it invalidates the rest of the specific original organism so it just closes down? A specific individual must exist because of a harmony in the genetic makeup and the millions of other bits it has to fit in with like junk DNA which isn't junk. They were not supposed to go anywhere near that. It is the fundamental territory in the design of humans. God's business in fact.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My kid has been seriously sick since september, pheumonia, followed by rsv and most recently had his tonsils removed january 4th.

Up in alaska each time he has been seen or been admitted he was tested for covid, or for a trifecta, apparently one of the tests they do can check for each one out of a single dual swab testing stick.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That's a vid that keeps nagging at the back of my mind. Because when you stuff with the human Gnome, Have you basically deleted the original blueprint? and because you have done that it invalidates the rest of the specific original organism so it just closes down? A specific individual must exist because of a harmony in the genetic makeup and the millions of other bits it has to fit in with like junk DNA which isn't junk. They were not supposed to go anywhere near that. It is the fundamental territory in the design of humans. God's business in fact.

I think we're kids in a sandbox trying to mess with something we have no clue the repercussions of. The technocrats want to re-write our DNA, but I think they're delusional that we are even close to having a grasp of it other than doing a lot of damage and harm for future generations.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I’m curious if killing off half the planet, would finally wake the rest of the sheeple up?

It's my thoughts that if half of the planet were to be killed off, that would probably represent a whole lot of the sheeple numbers.
edit on 20-1-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm not sure what your spiritual beliefs are, in other words if you believe in a creator God, but in my opinion, the flood was mostly about maintaining the bloodline of humanity when celestial beings had created hybrids in the earth.

If that is true, which I believe it is, corrupting the blood of humans has been the adversary's goal for millennia.
edit on 20-1-2023 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I keep saying this:

All of this correlates with Deagle's population forecasts from a few years back.

It was all planned.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

I am not sure what my spiritual beliefs are either, but it looks like on a probability basis that all the separate systems set up on earth for life to exist, are not some wild serendipity of chance alone. Nothing serves a single function, messing with something on a basic level,is like a lever that will affect subsequent systems. Not just the systems you have altered.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I keep saying this:

All of this correlates with Deagle's population forecasts from a few years back.

It was all planned.

Thats the crazy part. In 2015 no one would have bought the US population will be reduced to by 200 million, down to 100 million by 2025/2026.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have always thought that even without a background or upbringing of religious or spiritual nature, the clues you mention would point me to a creator.

Every living thing shares the same building blocks, just arranged differently with differing sets of instructions to make this a worm, this a bird, this a human, etc, etc.

Symbiosis is another thing that makes it virtually impossible to believe that all this just happened. Tomato plants, when bitten by the tomato worm, release a pheromone that is activated by the saliva of the worm which is a distress call that one specific kind of wasp can detect from up to a mile away. I have seen this in my own garden. The wasp follows the pheromone trail, lays it's eggs in the worm, and paralyzes the worm. The plant is spared, the worm population is controlled, the wasp eggs use the worm for food so the species is propagated and continued.

There is no possible way that all these systems just happened to evolve to benefit each other. Just my opinion.

top topics

join