It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

I will.

I don't believe that crap.

And I don't believe you got a star for this blatantly hypocritical nonsense

See, the thing is, it doesn't matter much if you believe me or not...last time I checked, my Nan is still dead and residing in an urn, a week after her booster shot...my friend is still almost catatonic mourning the extremely unexpected and sudden loss of her mother

Just as, I'm sure, the people you know who died of Covid are still dead

See how that works, or are you just being wilfully obtuse?

ETA: those are just the deaths I know of so far
I have two full hands worth of severe adverse events just in people I know in my day-to-day life, that's not counting people I know more widely

But carry on in your denial, you know nobody, and you're lucky! But instead of seeing that, you jump to 'didn't happen, isn't happening'

Ergo, I know nobody who got truly sick or died of Covid, so none of it happened - or am I just lucky?

The member above has used the argument that he doesn't know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines and doesn't know anyone who knows anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines.

But as common sense dictates this is a flawed argument as the same thing can be claimed about Covid given its very low infection fatality rate and the fact that most people get over the infection within a few days or a week with minor symptoms or without any symptoms.

Others have made the same claim but have been refuted everywhere. It's best we call vaccine apologists and denialists of reality.

Completely agree, it's something they repeatedly do, then act 'dumb' afterwards

It's not an 'argument' that would be accepted about anything else, and it's breathtakingly disingenuous

I could truthfully say that I don't personally know anybody who has choked to death on a sausage, or died in a plane crash, for me to then tell anyone who DOES that "I don't believe you, that's lies because I don't know anyone who has" would be nothing short of moronic

It's SO dishonest, but as the evidence mounts up that these shots are ANYTHING but 'safe and effective' (unless of course you are speaking from a Big Pharma perspective in which case they are both) I suppose dishonesty and disingenuousness is all they have left, along with denial

It's infuriating, and it's seriously disrespectful of those harmed or killed as well

Yes they have made this argument again and again without realising it can be used for pretty much anything!

By the way I sent you a PM with useful links.

Thank you, I'll have a look for it now 👍🏻

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The "must be safe and effective" argument based on limited everyday personal observation (of a population wide phenomena involving hundreds of millions of administered doses lol) where people haven't personally noticed any problems...backed up with the lack of "friend of a friend" type anecdotes to indicate such adverse events... is downright funny. Such anecdotal arguments are normally associated with bigfoot, ESP, fairies in the garden and other really sciency stuff.

It's just more of the same anti intellectualism and anti science that has typified this subject.

It's so convincing that it could have emanated from the CDC itself (Central Disinformation Control?). Is that you Rochelle? lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is honestly amazing...

CDC Rochelle Walensky interview...

Twitter Link

Vaccinated people do not carry the virus...don't get sick...LMFAO

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yep, Rochelle wouldn't lie to us! lol

www.medrxiv.org...

edit on 14-1-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Remember when "vaccines" failed utterly to stop covid transmission and the narrative changed from that to..."it was only ever meant to stop you getting really really sick from covid"

igorchudov.substack.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ps. I looked into and tried to understand the methods behind the stats this lot ^ release for a while. Suffice to say now I don't trust a word they say, and I don't trust the above stats either. Although if this is what they'll own up to, I wonder what the real numbers are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join