It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free spike protein plays a major role in the development of myocarditis post vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Just thinking out loud here, but...

There was a study published quite some time ago, back in the early days of the plandemic, that said there was a protein released upon cellular eruption of infected cells that tended to displace the hemoglobin from red blood cells, rendering them useless. It was theorized that this was the cause of the low O2 blood readings. Now, displacing the hemoglobin would affect the outer biochemical characteristics of the RBCs. I wonder if that could cause them to be attracted to each other ionicly and form these fibers?

At the time I was reading about the fibers on here, I theorized that it appeared to be the result of some kind of crystallization, and that the occurrence primarily in the heart area could be due to the eddy currents in the bloodstream produced by the pumping action of the heart. A crystallization mechanism would then cause the fibers to continue to grow after leaving the heart area, due to the increased symmetry of ionic forces. Any minor malfunction in heart valve action, even so minor as to be completely harmless otherwise, would then exasperate the formation of these fibers.

If the spike protein was displacing the hemoglobin in RBCs, could the portion of the spike protein that uses the ACE2 receptors still be exposed after displacement? If so, the spike protein could actually be acting as a sort of glue between dead/dying RBCs.

That would mean the protein that was displacing the hemoglobin was the spike protein itself... the very spike protein that the "vaccine" causes to be produced directly in the body. This is looking more and more like a literal biological weapon specifically designed to kill instead of anything approaching an "error" in the "vaccine" development. I keep trying to avoid that conclusion, but it's getting damn hard to do.

As for a motive if I were to give in to the depopulation theory, I will note that heart disease is usually treatable but can be quite debilitating. People (like me) with serious heart issues tend to live long lives, but also fairly useless lives once the heart starts giving out. Useless eaters, if you will. I wonder if the idea wasn't to cull off those who would become a drain on resources later on, while simultaneously raking in big profits for Pfizer et. al.?

I mean, think about it... could this all be a way to "save" Social Security? That would be a global concern... most developed countries have some sort of elderly care in place like out Social Security.

Again, not quite ready to make that leap yet... just thinking out loud, stream of consciousness stuff.

*** Added after some quick checking: Yep, that would be the spike protein... SARS-CoV-2 Infects Red Blood Cell Progenitors and Dysregulates Hemoglobin and Iron Metabolism

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I dont have the knowledge to really know this any better than you . i do feel remembering also in the early days mentioned the low iron status ..that link confirms the effect yes, lowering iron .

Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria can also steal iron from body ..

Pneumonia’s fight for iron makes it extra dangerous

The crystallization/ ionic forces in bloodstream and making those fibers sounds good explanation , it`s just difficult to know much about it . This whole issue look`s more like synthetic manipulation of human body, than natural process ...like from science fiction movie. The fibers are disgusting to even watch yikes!

The biological weapon is possible , they jumped with such a high speed with giving the shots to people, when normal process usually requires 5-10 years trials etc. It`s to me far from normal practice, that was one of early red flags for me .

I dont know motive , your guess is as good as mine. Older people also drain retirement pension money, so getting rid of many useless eaters could maybe do a favor to some ..

I had myself problem with low iron during last 2 years or so , it was difficult to get my energy back even thought i taked many different iron supplements . It was somehow odd to me ... Finally got it better with liquid liposomal iron.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I downloaded the complete .pdf and here is something I know you do not want to acknowledge...the truth about risk vs. benefit ratio...

What are the clinical implications?

• Understanding the immunopathological mecha-nisms associated with postvaccine myocarditis will help improve safety and guide the development of future coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines. • These results do not alter the risk-benefit ratio favoring vaccination against COVID-19 to prevent severe clinical outcomes.Nonstandard Abbreviations and AcronymsCOVID-19coronavirus disease 2019CRPC-reactive proteinIgimmunoglobulinILinterleukinIRBinstitutional review boardMIS-Cmultisystem inflammatory syndrome in childrenRBDreceptor binding proteinSARS-CoV-2 severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Now that I've had a little time to consider the mechanism in those fibers, let me try an analogy... I think you do, but some people might not get the concept yet. I think everyone is familiar with Legos.

The spike protein is like a small Lego piece. It has two (actually more but in this case we are only talking about two) connections, say one on each end. One connector fits on these bigger Lego pieces (cells in general, including RBCs) and is called "ACE2." The other connector only fits to RBC Legos, though, and it is called a "hemoglobin connector."

So the spike protein Lego is sitting there in a box with all these RBC Legos. If that box gets shaken hard enough (a heartbeat) it might connect to one of the RBC Legos using that "hemoglobin connector." Shake the box again and the other end might connect to an ACE2 connector on another RBC Lego. Now you have two big RBC Legos connected together.

Now think about what would happen if there were magnets inside each set of connectors, so it was easier for them to line themselves up. As more and more of these RBC Legos cot connected in a long string, all those magnets start making it easier for more spike protein Legos to attach. The chain of RBC Legos keeps getting longer and longer and longer with every heartbeat (box shake). Next thing you know, you don't have a box full of RBC Legos and spike protein Legos... you have a box full of long chains of RBC Legos connected by all those small spike protein Legos.

Those are now called fibers.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I downloaded the complete .pdf and here is something I know you do not want to acknowledge...the truth about risk vs. benefit ratio...

• Understanding the immunopathological mecha-nisms associated with postvaccine myocarditis will help improve safety and guide the development of future coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines. • These results do not alter the risk-benefit ratio favoring vaccination against COVID-19 to prevent severe clinical outcomes.Nonstandard Abbreviations and AcronymsCOVID-19coronavirus disease 2019CRPC-reactive proteinIgimmunoglobulinILinterleukinIRBinstitutional review boardMIS-Cmultisystem inflammatory syndrome in childrenRBDreceptor binding proteinSARS-CoV-2 severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

These are politics I am afraid that you don't seem to understand. Most authors if not all authors will make such statements otherwise there is no further funding and support towards their research.
Again you are lost in politics...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

These are politics I am afraid that you don't seem to understand. Most authors if not all authors will make such statements otherwise there is no further funding and support towards their research.

I don't ignore the facts like you do.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No you do and you don't seem to be able to differentiate between science and politics.

Earlier you were claiming herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. This argument is debunked. You don't seem to understand the disease or the what the 'vaccines' can do and cannot do.

You are ending in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No you do and you don't seem to be able to differentiate between science and politics.

Earlier you were claiming herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. This argument is debunked. You don't seem to understand the disease or the what the 'vaccines' can do and cannot do.

And you are ending in vaccine fear-mongering and denialism of reality.

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

No I am not. It is you who engages in vaccine apologetics and pure denialism as shown in many threads.

Earlier you were claiming herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. This argument is debunked. You don't seem to understand the disease or the what the 'vaccines' can do and cannot do..

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

No I am not. It is you who engages in vaccine apologetics and pure denialism as shown in many threads.

Earlier you were claiming herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. This argument is debunked. You don't seem to understand the disease or the what the 'vaccines' can do and cannot do..

Did you read the science I provided to you, no? Of course not.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

You have been refuted several times. To speak in the name of science when you don't understand the basics then it's rather hilarious.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

You have been refuted several times. To speak in the name of science when you don't understand the basics then it's rather hilarious.

You are refuting expert science and studies, not me. Insults won't work with me.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

You are refuting expert science and studies, not me. Insults won't work with me.

Let me repeat as you seem to be taking in the name of science which I find very absurd. Get things right first and then you can talk about 'science'

A few days ago you were claiming that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination which is debunked long time ago.

Lately you have also made claims about the AZ and J&J vaccines which have been withdrawn from most countries that have used it. This is another debunked argument of yours.

You have arguing that AZ are still saving lives when in reality most countries have stopped the roll out due to health and safety issues.

These arguments of yours are self defeating. You have lost pretty much every debate and you are engaging in some form of weird vaccine propaganda

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

Let me repeat as you seem to be taking in the name of science which I find very absurd. Get things right first and then you can talk about 'science'

A few days ago you were claiming that herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination which is debunked long time ago.

Lately you have also made claims about the AZ and J&J vaccines which have been withdrawn from most countries that have used it. This is another debunked argument of yours.

You have arguing that AZ are still saving lives when in reality most countries have stopped the roll out due to health and safety issues.

These arguments of yours are self defeating. You have lost pretty much every debate and you are engaging in some form of weird vaccine propaganda

Read the science then get back to me to discuss, otherwise this is a circle jerk.

theconversation.com...

publichealth.jhu.edu...
edit on q00000036131America/Chicago4343America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

publichealth.jhu.edu...

theconversation.com...

Read the science then get back to me to discuss, otherwise this is a circle jerk.

theconversation.com...

publichealth.jhu.edu...

"Genetic variance linked to liver disease"

You second link is not relevant to this conversation. Not only you are making arguments that have been refuted again and again but you have linked random articles here.

Your first article is about what is herd immunity and how can be achieved.

It's from 2021 and it is known now that herd immunity is impossible. So not a good article to link as you clearly don't understand what it is and moreover you randomly trying to find articles online.

In addition the topic is about the role of the spike protein in pathogenesis post vaccination and it seems to be the one of the major factors in the many diseases we are seeing post vaccination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join