It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan logs in a record 7688 Covid deaths for December of 2022

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Another record breaking Covid deaths. Something new is that a record 7,688 people in Japan died from COVID-19 in December, exceeding the previous monthly high of 7,329 logged in August during the previous wave, a tally has shown. While the severity rate has dropped with the Omicron strain of the coronavirus, the variant's increased transmissibility means that infections have risen by an order of magnitude.

So my question is... what is creating the new variants of this virus. Are the vaccinated actually creating a new variant in their body and spreading it ?

This is really hurting the old age care centers where actually those over 50 work there and the turnover rate is high. I see it personally as I live next to a care center . ( A 24 hour mini center that may contain a doctor/nurse that gives out the medication )

Well, I'm not going to live in fear of it. At least I don't want to.
edit on 0100000048232023-01-03T00:23:48-06:00234801am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

One of the problems with antibiotics is that unless the antibiotic agent kills the target bacteria, the weakened bacteria can be left to develop an immunity to the antibiotic.

The Covid mRNA vaccines do not try to kill the virus themselves.

Rather, they "train" the body's immune system to recognize the COVID virus and destroy it.

Is it possible that virii not killed by the body might mutate and spread? Yes.

But that is not the fault of the vaccine, but due to the efficiency (or lack thereof) of the immune system.

The same result can occur in unvaccinated people who become infected with a particular strain of the virus and then recover;
Their bodies could incubate, and then spread, mutations of surviving examples of the virus they survived.

edit on 3-1-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Vaccinating the population with a novel and leaky gene therapy allows for antibody dependant enhancement which allows for the selection of new viral mutants, meaning these variants are going on forever because of the quackzine.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

One of the problems with antibiotics is that unless the antibiotic agent kills the target bacteria, the weakened bacteria can be left to develop an immunity to the antibiotic.

Rather, they "train" the body's immune system to recognize the COVID virus and destroy it.

But that is not the fault of the vaccine, but due to the efficiency (or lack thereof) of the immune system.

The same result can occur in unvaccinated people who become infected with a particular strain of the virus and then recover;

Their bodies could incubate, and then spread, mutations of surviving examples of the virus they survived.

thank you for your explanation

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
That is terrible news out of Japan ! So far all is quite on our eastern front but I do expect it to change shortly as this is high season for tourism and the Chinese come looking for wives and whatever. As of January 1, Zero cases reported and a 7 day total is also Zero. I hate to see this crap as everything is back to normal and people are going about their lives happily. After looking at the numbers it depends on where you look and who you trust as I can find sites that say in a 7 day period there were 419 reported cases nation wide. Like I said I do expect these numbers to change by the end of this month as all the foreign devils come to enjoy the weather and sights.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

thank you for your explanation

The explanation you were given was side-stepping and giving you a semantically correct, but incomplete answer leaving out that the vaccine is actually a significant contributor. An enabler.

Wall St Journal - today

I think I mentioned this in your last thread, but it's in today's WSJ. The immune system is impaired by the vaccine causing limited response to alternate strains and atypical antibody ratios. Some of those antibodies are not as effective and in the highly vaccinated it may lead to immune tolerance. If this is the case then the vaccinated will be incubators for new strains in excess of any natural immune response. The immune system is the bullet, but the vaccine is the gunpowder.

They're soft-talking it in the news right now and the author of the article said it needs further study, but it's pretty likely that it's exactly what's happening.

The same study posits that immune imprinting may be contributing to the viral evolution. Vaccines do a good job of training the immune system to remember and knock out the original Wuhan variant. But when new and markedly different strains come along, the immune system responds less effectively.

Growing evidence also suggests that repeated vaccinations may make people more susceptible to XBB and could be fueling the virus’s rapid evolution.

edit on 1/3/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's really weird, on the bass player forum, they for the most part are vax pro and still talking about how it is now that they can jam on stage. I just don't get it with all the new info coming out DAILY, too.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
How are these figures comparing to the flu before covid started up? Is there much information on trends in other causes of death, like heart issues, blood clots and cancers?

As for how this all plays out over the coming years, Bill Gates target of a 10-15% reduction seams reasonable in the next 10-15 years. As for some of the longer term impact on things like fertility, the labs are working on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
People dying with covid or from covid?
edit on 3-1-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2023 by Albert999 because: Typos

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
People dying with covid or from covid?

According to my post, they died from Covid. Hope this helps.

join