It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Virgin Islands sues JP MORGAN CHASE for Knowingly Assisting Jeffrey Epstein and his VIP Clients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thursday, December 29, 2022

The author of the article says this is "interesting". To me, it's shocking, considering how huge and high-profile J.P. Morgan Chase Bank is...

This is interesting. It would appear the Attorney General for the U.S. Virgin Islands, Denise N. George, has a strategic map to target those institutions and entities associated with Jeffrey Epstein.

AG George appears to be following the money, building her cases, and sequentially targeting the system that enabled Epstein.

Earlier this month USVI AG Denise George announced a $105 million settlement with the estate of Jeffrey Epstein [link].

The USVI case against Epstein was based on anti-criminal enterprise, sex trafficking, child exploitation and fraud laws of the Virgin Islands.

We can assume AG George gained a lot of information in the discovery phase deep inside the Epstein finances that ultimately led to the settlement.

Following the settlement with the estate of Epstein, Attorney General George now announces a lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase for “knowingly” enabling the sex trafficking operation of Jeffrey Epstein. AG George is specifically saying JPMorgan Chase was fully aware of what Epstein was doing.
Details here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ng/#more-241494

American citizens pride ourselves on being morally upstanding protectors of children's and women's human rights, and well-being.

I wonder how many Americans would close their accounts, if it were proven that JP Morgan Chase KNOWINGLY facilitates sex-trafficking, under-age prostitution, etc., on a global scale?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/29/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My only question is will this money go to the victims or is this just a slush fund for the government of the Virgin Islands?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

My only question is will this money go to the victims or is this just a slush fund for the government of the Virgin Islands?

How would anyone know?

Victim identities are all sealed. No one has publicly come forward as far as I know.

The co-conspirators? No idea, also sealed.

This stuff is tight, the public wants to know, and it seems like we never will.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't know where the $105 million settlement reached with Epstein's estate went.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow great news.

Really hope AG George doesn’t come down with a bad case of the suicidal inclination….

The public is owed the truth, settlements and victims be damned. All the names.

Victims reaming silent on this particular issue only puts more children at risk and helps perpetuate the system of abuse.

The guilty parties should be removed from power, stripped of fame, shamed, then executed, in no particular order.

No company to big to fail no man to big to fall.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

If the clients of Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell were mostly REPUBLICANS, their names would have been exposed and their families shamed, long ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Pssst! The term is “suicidal ideation” where a person is seriously thinking about ending their life. In the hospital world you will see “SI” next to a name and have to realize that you are entering a a very restricted zone.

But yeah, that excuse runs old when someone suicides themselves with two bullets in the back of the head!

Stay safe! And if you really want to follow a savage rabbit hole, follow the money!

Search here. And “back door” to banks. And the name “Mia”. And look at the names. It goes deep! And then remember the Clinton body count.

Always follow the money!

-Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Psssst

Inclination : a person's natural tendency or urge to act or feel in a particular way

Hope he doesn’t have a tendency or urge to kill himself

A suicidal inclination
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the clients of Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell were mostly REPUBLICANS, their names would have been exposed and their families shamed, long ago.

I bet there's a few Republicans on the list. Morality is completely seperate from politics unless its a religious system of government. Even then, they all probably do it too, all peoples.

The law must work differently than politics unless you're talking supreme court majority but they'd never decide who is "exposed". The law dictates that.🤷‍♂️
edit on CST11Thu, 29 Dec 2022 23:29:33 -060000000012b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Guarantee there are some republicans in that book, but care is probably right if it was mostly republican they would sacrifice some leftist to get the evil repubs.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Star and flag for sharing the OP but it’s not about REPUBLICANS vs DEMOCRATS they are two cheeks of the same arse and it’s been designed that way. They just take turns in playing good cop bad cop. The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom and needs starting over.

Get some people with honour and integrity in for once or show them what a real insurrection looks like.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Really hope AG George doesn’t come down with a bad case of the suicidal inclination….

AG Denise George TERMINATED just days after filing suit

US Virgin Islands AG Denise George TERMINATED just days after filing suit against JPMorgan Chase claiming Jeffrey Epstein used the bank to FACILITATE SEX-TRAFFICKING

THE BIDEN'S SPENT THE HOLIDAYS IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS...

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Monday, January 2, 2023 - Happy New Year!

Holy Crap... Thank-you for bringing this to our attention. It has "DIRTY JOE BIDEN" written all over it!

On December 27th, U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) Attorney General Denise George filed a major lawsuit against JPMorgan in a Manhattan federal court, alleging the banking behemoth helped to facilitate Jeffrey Epstein sex-trafficking enterprise on the island through which she has jurisdiction.

PRESIDENT JOB BIDEN ARRIVED ON THE ISLAND DECEMBER 28th.

On New Year’s Eve, perhaps the perfect time to sneak out a story, Virgin Islands Democrat Governor Albert Bryan released a short statement announcing that he had swiftly removed the AG from her role.

“I relieved Denise George of her duties as attorney general this weekend,” Bryan said. “I thank her for her service to the people of the territory during the past four years as attorney general and wish her the best in her future endeavors.”
Much more at: dossier.substack.com...

JUSTICE IS COMING FOR JOE...the "fake" Catholic U.S. President.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

OMG how more obvious can these clowns be? Surely this deserves a new thread with the updated information? As it was done just before new year just when they hoped and people likely weren’t paying attention.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We can tell when a nation is soo corrupted to the core when the government protect the sick interest of their elite in power.

Take a good look at the corrupting and pedos in the US.

America is a sick nation when they are after children and targeting children thanks to the sick president and his benefactors that put him in power.

Only those with a lot of money can afford Epstein fantasy island.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Part of the reason I moved to the arse end of nowhere with the family, the battle was fought the good guys lost.

As soon as I saw she was fired I started laughing (cause I hate crying) thinking well gee that doesnt look suspect at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

When the money running our nation is in charge of the government, these corrupted sickos get away with everything, I mean anything, murder, rapes, political targeting you name it.

America is becoming the most corrupted nation in the world, if you have money you can have anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

From what I've read about this, everyone and anyone who witnessed what was going on just let it slide, or said things like "he likes them young". It seems his employees looked the other way and this can be explained psychologically as most people feel it's not their responsibility. While elitists of equal wealth and power will make excuses for each other, it appears.
edit on q00000021131America/Chicago2323America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Part of the reason I moved to the arse end of nowhere with the family, the battle was fought the good guys lost.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. That is all the advice that is given for a reason, it’s not enough to be good expecting some reward, and likewise not being bad in fear of some punishment. We will be judged by the sincerity of our hearts and deeds, and we will be judged accordingly.

new topics

top topics

join