It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force LGBTQ+ Teaching On All Children From The Age Of 3 Upwards Is Lawful Says Court

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Got this from Adrian`s youtube :

The High Court has ruled today that the Welsh Government’s controversial plans to force LGBTQ+ teaching on all children from� �the age of 3 upwards is lawful and does not conflict with parental rights.

High Court Judge Rules – 4 Year Olds, Can Be Taught Sex & Gender Ideology In The Classroom

- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - HIGH COURT RULES IN FAVOUR OF WELSH GOVERNMENT’S COMPULSORY LGBTQ+ TEACHING FOR 3- YEAR-OLD CHILDREN

To force anyone , old or young is sick and wrong , but in this case it`s double wrong, it`s criminal to me also, even if court says it`s okey .What the hell is wrong with them ?

Grooming movement is getting stonger , does people want to give their children to this education system ?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
All you do is teach your 3-4 year old to spout derisive ideas about gays and lesbians and especially laugh at trannies. If every 3-4 year old who got sat down at school to learn this crap made fun of the lqbtqrst+ peeps then I would imagine they would stop trying to teach this sh!te.

I’d encourage them to laugh at and jeer at the teachers and principals who take this seriously as well.

a reply to: Kenzo

Get the kiddies to call them all pedophiles and groomers as well. Go to a current affair when little Johnny gets suspended for riling against these fwit adults.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The bible is the most kids friendly book ever... Since when do we care about indoctrination of kids?

Oh wait I see... Flip flop

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

People are different, what work for some does not necessarily works for another. And there are also children with disabilities, some with altered understanding , or lowered...

The wolf is going to prey the weak.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Around here, parents can take their kids out of sexed. It's interesting to note that it's always the religious fanatics that do that...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What is your opinion on the OP ? Good / Bad ?? or i dont care ?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Trouble is 3, 4,5 year olds have no concept of sex or sexuality. It just hasn't even entered their thought processes yet and won't for some years.

At that age they should have have care free lives not be worrying about men who want to be women or whatever, that's why this is wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
originally posted by: Dalamax

All you do is teach your 3-4 year old to spout derisive ideas about gays and lesbians and especially laugh at trannies. If every 3-4 year old who got sat down at school to learn this crap made fun of the lqbtqrst+ peeps then I would imagine they would stop trying to teach this sh!te.

How do you know that? Is it a personal experience? Have you witnessed this "indoctrination" yourself? Were you instructed or pushed by an authority figure to demean and ridicule LGBTQRST+ people... or any people?

Do you really pose that this is "retribution" and "comeuppance" for "years" of anti-blah blah blah? You do recall that so-named LGBTQRST+ group didn't even exist until less than a generation ago?

And why are you pointing at someone you don't really know, in a virtual environment, and pronouncing judgement on their behavior which you didn't observe?

Would you really teach children to laugh and jeer at people... is that why you claim it has been done to LGBTQRST+ people - generally, as a matter of "indoctrination?"

Have you heard "the kiddies" doing as you claim they have been told to?

I find the angst in your post to be problematic... it speaks of a specific anger and general derision...

All this because the OP expressed their own opinion, do people here do the same to you? Or must all opinions conform to your view?

I sure you must have some reason to be so angry and reactionary... what is it? Can we know? Or will you continue to simply claim that people are all going around being hateful just because they don't accept that prepubescent children should be familiarized with specific sexual identity decisions, presented - not by their families, but instead by strangers who are presented to them as people they must obey and respect?
edit on 12/29/2022 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The bible is the most kids friendly book ever... Since when do we care about indoctrination of kids?

What does the bible have to do with telling a young child that Mr. is now Ms. because they feel that way?

Why is it automatically assumed that to be against LGBTQRST+ is specific to biblical (or even Abrahamic) tradition?

Are you aware of some new reality where only one religious group stands against this notion?
edit on 12/29/2022 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Not sure what your post is about. Mine was a suggestion to make the people who think a child should reasonably be expected to be educated in sexual deviation, or any sort of sexual education, at 3 or 4 years old re-evaluate their stupidity.

I could care less what adults do. Most of them are asinine wastes of oxygen and hardly noteworthy. They are however capable of making their own decisions independently, children are only innocent until they are not. Then they are forever more no longer an innocent creature.

Personally I would quite happily put down every person, place or thing that desecrates innocence given the opportunity. And meet my maker with a light and peaceful heart when all is said and done.

That’s just me. I’m a misanthrope and am quite aware of the fact.

a reply to: Maxmars

If lbgqtrs+ studies is offered as a university course then I’m all for it.
You teach kids about sexual deviance before they can spell their names, remember the address where they live or recite the alphabet Me and you are going to have a problem.
edit on 29-12-2022 by Dalamax because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The claims in the OPs link do not seem to be accurate.

However, in her judgment, Mrs Justice Steyn said ‘the content of the [RSE] Code and the Guidance is consistent with the requirement to take care to ensure that RSE teaching is conveyed in an objective critical and pluralistic manner, and does not breach the prohibition on indoctrination. There is nothing in the Code or the Guidance that authorises or positively approves teaching that advocates or promotes any particular identity or sexual lifestyle over another, or that encourages children to self-identify in a particular way.’ This echoes the findings in similar challenges to sex education in European case law which, as Wales Humanists commented in November, demonstrate why this case was always unlikely to succeed.

Justice Steyn also found that the claimants’ allegations about the curriculum were inaccurate saying ‘there is a disjunct between the contents of the Code and the Guidance, and what is alleged by the claimants. For example, some of the claimants have expressed concerns about the RSE curriculum based on their belief that it “reflects a body of educational advocacy known as Comprehensive Sexuality Education (‘CSE’)which originated in the United States”. It is clear that neither the Code nor the Guidance seek to encourage teaching which reflects the claimants’ understanding of CSE. Nor do those texts promote libertarianism or the sexualisation of children.’

humanists.uk...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Rereading my reply to your OP I can see it can be taken ambiguously. My use of you wasn’t intended to mean you particularly, rather this is how a person with a 3-4 year old child in school can get this ludicrousness to cease.

I understand your post a little better (I think) Maxmars.

a reply to Maxmars.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The bible is not taught in public schools typically, so what's your point?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sickening.

How anyone can justify this in their mind is beyond me.

Sick, shameful world we live in.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Bad, like the last 2000 years of indoctrination bad, but doesn't really matter unless you have some deeply rooted issues with sexuality...

I wonder where they come from...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Terpene:

OMG

I hope you don't have any children.

Maybe getting sterilized is your thing? Give it some thought.

edit on 29-12-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Bad, like the last 2000 years of indoctrination bad, but doesn't really matter unless you have some deeply rooted issues with sexuality...

I wonder where they come from...

Luk 17:1  Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! 
Luk 17:2  It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

-------

I agree with the Bible.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think I'm reading denial, that's good, it means we're actually treating that societal trauma...

Carry on kids...

edit on 29-12-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Then they get sent to 'Straight Camp' run by gay former preacher pedos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join