It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to stage an Alien Invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

They've been colonizing shortly after the 9/11 Attacks.

Where do you think all these Uber Rich Trust Fund kids with millions to buy up real estate suddenly spawned from?

How the landscape started becoming infested with Karens and other entitled mentalities?

It's been wave after wave since they started deboarding.

Rapid rise in technology, legions of youth who can only talk on Youtube or work Onlyfans for quick cash.

They waited until the internet became popular and it signaled an "all clear" and they descended en masse.

Wave after wave and the stranger side projects just started growing in numbers.

Don't tell me you didn't notice.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Actually I have. But I came at it from the religious angle. What I finally managed to figure out was that the Apocalypse of the Christian Bible started around the 1945 to 1948 timeframe with the rebirth of Israel being the 2nd event of the end times. It's over with in 2033 according to the John 2 3 days prophecy. Each day being 1000 years. So that meaning the 1000 year reign of the saints starts in 2033 with New Jerusalem descending to Earth in 3033 approximately.

The string of events I'm watching for as of now is this.

1 and 2 being interchangable.

1. Destruction of the nation of Iran.

2 Appearance of the Jewish messiah that rebuilds the 3rd temple. Also appears to be one of the witnesses of Revelation.

3. Destruction of the US.

4 Creation of the kingdom of the north. A confederacy of Western European and North American nations.

5 Creation of the kingdom of the south. A confederacy of middle eastern nations.

6. The start of the war of the north and south. Between 2026 to 2029.

7. Antichrist. 3rd leader of the North. Around 2029.

8. Start of the reign of the saints 2033.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I "felt" something break through our atmosphere around 1998 and freaked out as if an ancient horror had returned.

It was like an ancestral memory of sorts and I found myself in a panic on a busy sidewalk screaming silently inside my head " get off my planet get off my planet".

It very well could have been the antichrist from a Christian perspective because a lot of strange stuff started happening soon after and continues to do so every day.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Can't really think of a event that was significant in 1998 but then not everything that happens in heaven has an analogue on Earth though.

Though based on the Daniel prophesies and specifically chap. 8 and 11 it almost looks like the Iranian revolution and hostage crisis of 1979 may have been the start of these verses and prophecy.

Daniel
8-3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

And if these prophesies are repeating as I think then for the 2nd pass of them the US would make a natural "realm of Greece". Being the prophesies are visions of a man that lived in 500BC and is describing events of the distant future to him.
Also the first pass of the prophesies took 150 years to finish up. From Alexander the Great to the Maccabee Revolution and the restoration of the 2nd temple. So it appears we're watching for the death of Iran now. Even Jesus Christ seems to be referring to it in Matthew 24. I think the carcass he's referring to is Persia/Iran. After that current government fails.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

edit on 3-1-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Can't really think of a event that was significant in 1998 but then not everything that happens in heaven has an analogue on Earth though.

Yeah, it was I think personally significant, much like how modern theologians think John's Revelation was for him and a select group only. I don't think my "vision/revelation/experience" is necessarily going to affect everyone, but I did notice a large number of unique individuals disappear from the city soon after it happened. Mass exodous of sorts. I didn't get the memo.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think the problem is that we automatically assume sthg is 'new & urgent' but it is often really just relatively in our individual timeline.
This # is ongoing for sure for decades, probably millenia.
We're just forgetting, surpressing and denying it with the exception of a few brave souls each generation hunting it and trying to drag it into the light.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

When I was younger I was sure that the Apocolypse happened everyday for someone out there.

Maybe it's still happening on a case by case basis.

<< 1   >>

join