It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Andrews fails all victorians once again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Dan can’t even organise a push-up in a brewery, let alone get an ambulance to you as you die on your driveway.

Now the communications system has been hacked, and all dispatch and organisation has reverted to mobile phones and pagers, so retro Dan!!

Now as your house burns down, or you die in a car crash as there’s no one to bring you the jaws of life to get you out!

He is a lame duck. Typical going for the cheapest contractor.

This guy is beyond a dictator, he is out to kill all victorians, with his attitude towards the ambulance, health services, and fire services.

Though he throws millions at the police.

We have no hope of survival.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Here in the States we get very little information about Australia, unless its globalist tripe. The rest I have to hunt for.

If I might ask, why would someone sabotage or interfere with emergency services? What would be any theoretical 'upshot' in that scenario... (outside of a foreign military invasion?)

I only ask because it puts lives at risk, and no amount of increased power to the government could be said to remedy that problem. Or am I being naive?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

It’s a good question, my conspiracy mind went nuts.

What if a group has disabled thd fire services comms system, to create a massive event where the know they can achieve their goal.

I don’t want to go on an alert list though think of the great fire of London etc.

From my observations, Dan only throws momey at things that make money like especially the police, from fines.

Whereas the ambulance and fire services cost a lot though we need all three.

He failed in the 000 (same as your 911) emergency phone service contact centres where people are calling for help and no one is answering their calls.

It’s pretty bad. Last weekend there were no ambulances available state wide, as hospitals couldn’t admit patients.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Here in the States we get very little information about Australia, unless its globalist tripe. The rest I have to hunt for.

If I might ask, why would someone sabotage or interfere with emergency services? What would be any theoretical 'upshot' in that scenario... (outside of a foreign military invasion?)

I only ask because it puts lives at risk, and no amount of increased power to the government could be said to remedy that problem. Or am I being naive?

G’day Max, Australian assets are under attack by hackers both private and government sectors. Down where Rob lives the hospital system is in full collapse due to cov 19, we lost a lot of doctors and nurses there are only rumours why we are so short of professionals government and media are quiet on this, the premier of robs state cut funding to all hospitals before covid started, The premier has Billion dollar projects on the go even the state was in full lockdown. When Victoria opened up again the federal government gave the state funding to build another hospital asap nobody is saying where that funding went. Their State of the art Childrens hospital was first to send patients away, robs City of Melbourne is only about 7 million.
I don’t think rob will be back tonight it’s 1145 pm down there and i think he works.
edit on 15-12-2022 by Robbo2006 because: Re edit

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Damn. That's grim.

I can't imagine how any elected figure can survive as a politician after that kind of neglect. I suppose that it is possible that despite his title and position he might not be able to actually make anything happen to fix it. That's usually because others are really in control and he's just a 'placeholder' for people to hate and blame.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: Maxmars

G’day Max, Australian assets are under attack by hackers both private and government sectors. Down where Rob lives the hospital system is in full collapse due to cov 19, we lost a lot of doctors and nurses there are only rumours why we are so short of professionals government and media are quiet on this, the premier of robs state cut funding to all hospitals before covid started, The premier has Billion dollar projects on the go even the state was in full lockdown. When Victoria opened up again the federal government gave the state funding to build another hospital asap nobody is saying where that funding went. Their State of the art Childrens hospital was first to send patients away, robs City of Melbourne is only about 7 million.
I don’t think rob will be back tonight it’s 1145 pm down there and i think he works.

Don't you think it's odd how Australia has one of the highest vaccination rates, some even getting 5 or 6 boosters and yet it still devastates the country? Isn't it odd how many sudden deaths are occurring and that they are installing defibrillators on every street corner ?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It’s frightening here, people are starting to see people in their early 60s getting early onset dementia all of a sudden.
My ex had very slight arthritis in one hand and her hand has become so swollen it’s un usable by the time she had a fourth shot, her medication is $500 a tablet. My parters brothers doctor phoned her up to see if she could pick him up from the doctors clinic when she got there he was ok and standing up. Days earlier he said he wasn’t going to get the shots well he went into some sort of daze and it took 10 minutes before the got him out of it that was his first shot. He was a recluse and private man with type two diabetes heart valve needed operating on and he was a heavy smoker. 2 weeks later he told his sister, my partner, that he got a a booster shot and that the doctor wanted him to undertake certain tests like a cat scan as well as blood test, the following week he phoned sis from the doctors clinic saying that the doctor told him the test results and he has early onset dementia. The following week he had a fall and broke his hip he survived the operation and passed away the following week from pneumonia aged 71. 🤷‍♂️

Just to add all this took place in Melbourne where Rob lives, it’s the place where satan resides.
Ps, one takeaway from this is please write a Will.

edit on 15-12-2022 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Hi Robbo,

Thank you for your explanation, it’s a worry what going on in not only Victoria though, nsw.

It appears as though their is something going on due to the lack of funding into health.

Thought you are right, firing our lockup’s, Dan pushes ahead with his billions and billions spending for his big build.

What’s a joke, He wants a train line from sunshine to the airport about 15 kilometres, which he said would cost 8 billion or more as his projects blow out.

I don’t know why he needs to build it, as building this will also cost us more in road tolls as tranurban originally had a 35 year contract on citylink tolling.

Though with other alternatives being built, their contract is now extended to I think 42 years cause of the west gate tunnel.

Though this tunnel is about 6 billion over budget now.

He Has commited to the southern rail loop, estimated cost for oakleigh to box hill is about 170 billion, and the four stages over 39 odd years, I can see this being s trillion dollar cost to us taxpayers.

Though as stated it was only to win the election a few weeks ago did he dribble out s couple of weeks promises to build new hospitals, it’s just talk with him.

He won’t spend money on improving health and emergency services.

I really want to get out of dodge.

Even idiots I speak to seem to have become narcissists, like when I said to a colleague what gives the police the right to physically beat up peaceful protestors.

The reply shocked me, they should not have been protesting! What the hell, only a Marxist narcissist would show no understanding, or empathy for fellow humans.
edit on 15-12-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I saw that I think it’s in northcote, the council have installed defibs, through the suburb.

This says one of two things the council are being progressive as they know their is a small chance an ambulance will get to you before you die.

At least a defib can improve people’s chaces of living.

Second they are preparing for something else.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear about your partners brother, so sad.

It’s a worry, as there are reports or younger people in their 20’s suffering early onset dementia.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear about your partners brother, so sad.

It’s a worry, as there are reports or younger people in their 20’s suffering early onset dementia.

new topics

top topics

join