It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attacks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What are they and has anyone here ever thought they were under attack in this way or can explain what they belive them to be?

I've heard of groups of people mass praying for or against something and I'm guessing it works in the same way but is it prehaps linked to Panic Attacks/ Anxiety attacks?

I have had an experience to do with this which was odd but as I don't quite understand it I'd rather hear from others before I go into it.

Peace
An Entity.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I believe there are two kinds of physic attacks:

HUMAN:
A person has a physic ability, some more, some less. To understand this is like when you feel love or hate from someone, you can feel it. This is physic or spiritual, when someone is trained or is better at this, they can be more powerful and directed.

DEMONIC:
Demons can also attack us giving us thoughts in our mind, and feelings, just like above but they are really good at it

COMBNATION:
When a person is possessed these abilities are combined and increased, can be used to even control others, a certain amount of training and preconditioning must be had before you can control someone, usually by getting their permission in some devious way.

EFFECTS:

These attacks can cloud your mind, drain you, give you anxiety or panic, fear, helplessness, anger, and such.
Some people in order to drain you can give you feelings of peace, this is rare, but it can happen, yoga masters, cult leaders, can do this.

CURE:
Remove yourself from the people who are doing this. Tell yourself it is an attack, it is not real. Do not allow thoughts to enter your mind.

Prayer, “Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me” Say this out loud or in your mind till it goes away.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have heard of this type of thing before and one of the creepiest examples of this was a piece a had read years ago. It described how there was a very large group of satanic worshipers who at all time of day or night had a focus set on the vatican, directed at the Pope concentrating evil towards him at all times. What the story went on to talk about was the large amount of people this envolved, and in the last place you would think they would congregate ( at least for me ) was Vatican City.
I am not sure to what extent this type of thing is practised, or by whom. But i dont think or i hope it is not a reality, surely people would see how wrong this type of action would be.
Parker

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
An Entity,

Your comment about Panic/Anxiety attacks, is right on the money. Maybe not in the way you intended it, though. I have been attacked repeatedly and pervasively by a person (I just avoided one such attack this very moment by focusing on this post), using staged Panic/Anxiety attacks as a means to direct focused negative energy at me. This person is a master of projection, not just in the psychological sense, but in the paranormal sense as well.

Trying to upset me and being negative is the constant effort. The P/A attacks are reserved for when there is perceived vulnerability in me. Like after a long day travelling to the funeral of a good friend and back (like today). In this instance, I was as supportive as I could be for several minutes, then flatly said, "I know you are upset, and I'm trying to help, but I can't let you upset me, too. I have to protect myself from being upset by you. Why don't you go lie down?" This person can also be very loud, using the voice as a weapon as well. The comment I made above was received as a complete insult, and a loud angry tirade ensued full of profanity, insults, and accusations. But the P/A attack was immediately forgotten, as I pointed out moments later in a calm quiet voice, to which this person responded by starting to cry and calling me more names.

This person is trying to give me a heart attack or stroke by projecting overwhelming volumes of stress and anxiety at me. My family and medical history makes me vulnerable, and my cholesterol and blood pressure suck. This person, on the other hand, has low numbers and exhibits no physiological effects of the P/As. As I said, I believe they are staged for my detriment.

If this is what you had in mind, great, learn to recognize the red flags, and prepare your protection from the onslaught. You must not let the stress penetrate and do its intended damage. End your exposure to the person directing these attacks at you as soon as possible.

I this does not apply to you, take it for what its worth and be forwarned and forearmed.

Balaams donkey,

Thanks for the overview and prayer technique. I was saying the Hail Mary again and again during this encounter, and it works well for me. For some reason this person can't stand that prayer or the Virgin Mary. I feel that strongly, and it gives me hope.

Parker,

This person may well have a support group aiding efforts, but then who's to say that I don't have my own group there for me?

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This person is trying to give me a heart attack or stroke by projecting overwhelming volumes of stress and anxiety at me

This I can relate to, glad you went into it some more.

Panick attacks/ Anxiety attacks are odd. I really can't be bothered to go into a me me me type thing but what I find with these attacks is that the more 'faith' or belief you put into them the stronger/worse it gets, (just like fear in demons?) it really does feel as though thats it, as in doom is knocking, it takes some streangth to push it away, the way I chose to do this is to disbelive, to undo what is going through the mind and breath... the whole breathing thing really helps, trust me.

I do think they come in diffrent forms just as Balaams mentions I mean it can go from a feeling of euphoria to a thats it mentality, for me (sorry) it was as though I had done all I could do on earth and it was time for me to go, a really horrid feeling that made me rethink my life before I decided to undo and disbelive in it... snap out of it as it were.

The mass praying thing I got from a book, it was written by a lady in the US whos family was into satanic rituals, it was laying around at work and it was a boring job so I pushed past my (once held?) Christian outlook and read into it. It was there that she went into this whole thing about churches that pray against other churches to regain lost 'followers'

Ie; Rival churches claiming that they have the right way and understanding over another church, they then rally against the 'rival' church and make prayers against, 'The heathens', 'The doers of wrong misleading the lambs of God' and what not.

The power of thought is intence and it really shows in prayer, funny, its scientifically proven that prayer heals plants in controlled experiments.

As said, I really have been through a lot which is why I'm on this site but I'm here to observe, I think it always feels better if you know that theres someone out there that understands what you're going through rather than blame it on yourself as I know some skeptics on here would feel to impose on others. I would understand it in some people as in manic depressants or something but not when you feel good in life (generally speaking) and feel that the onslaught is irrational and besides yourself.

To understand this is like when you feel love or hate from someone, you can feel it.

LOL. Thats why I felt to post this thread, energy can be transmitted when I found out it really changed my outlook on life and karma.

E.G; A sad person will transmit a depressive vibe so as people won't want to be around them, even if it is unconsious. An energetic bubbly charater will radiate and draw people (especially the depressed/lost) towards them, kind of an energy sharing thing... Children know it best. We are all one after all.

You seem to be a cool, calm & collective person Mr Balaams, theres a road in Enfield North London named after you btw, Balaams Road, what does the whole Balaams thing mean? Is it a biblical thing?

Apologies for dissing your donkey the other week, its obviously not made of stone it just looks kinda smooth in apperance.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ent.

Hi, I thought your stone comments were a complement of my rugged good looks, and six pack abs.

Balaam's donkey is in the Bible, Numbers Chapter 22. It is a very good read. Check it out and get back to me.

This is a very good book on this subject:
Unseen Warfare: The Spiritual Combat and Path to Paradise of Lorenzo Scupoli
www.amazon.com...

I am glad you mentioned the Bible it is a great weapon it also, if you can when being attacked read the Bible, they hate that. I will also give you peace inside. Matthew is a good place to start. Try to avoid this person as much as you can. It helps, not to even think about them. When they are around change the subject often, talk about nice things like flowers, kids, birds, the sky, always positive, if things go negitive, change the subject. Try and disengage as soon as possible, and never give them your full attention, always keep part of your mind on prayer.

There is great power in knowing that not all the thoughts in your head our yours. You can fight them. Also when you are being attacked, it means that in some part of your life you are doing the right thing. Who attacks the dead?

Icarus Rising,

The Hail Mary, Our Father, the Jesus Prayer, are all very powerful, the Jesus Prayer is the easiest to say, when you are busy. When you have time the Pslams are all the curses agaisnt the Devil.

"Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me." It is short, so you can say anytime, different weapons for different times.

Now get out there and kick some...some.....ah...well don't kick me....uh....Can! yeah thats it, kick some can! Fight, Fight, Fight!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Great advice!

I'm interesed in the book, too. The Jesus prayer is quite effective, as well as your overall approach, Bd (may i call you Bd?).

These things seem to only get stronger when you go at them straight on, I've learned. They can really suck the strength out of you if you aren't careful.

Fight by not fighting. Win by not allowing an engagement. The darkness withers when it has no fresh light to consume. Some verse I wrote a long time ago applies more than ever now.

My Adversary

The Prince of Darkness
Is my adversary
His games I must not play
For he always wins them
In the end
And the price is what I have to pay

So I make him play mine
And things go fine
‘til I wake with a bit of a start
To find he’s fooled me again
I can’t doubt it when
I find myself playing his part

That’s why I listen with care
And try to be fair
To the calm voice deep in my mind
‘cause it sets me straight
And won’t let me hate
though the answers aren’t easy to find

I'm working on devoting part of my attention to having the Jesus Prayer playing on an endless loop, ready to call up in times of need. That's the kind of supporting arms this conflict demands. Big answers to big challenges.

Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yep!
My daddy always told me, "If you wrestle with a pig, he always wins, as you both get muddy in the end, and the pig loves it."

The Archangel Michael, said to the other angels, at the fight with Satan in Heaven, "Stand well, Stand firm! Let us not think of thinks not of God!"

Disengage and keep your mind on God.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Entity,
I agree with Donkey and the other comentators and perhaps there is an additional view on this. I have empathic abilities and I think, it's just a thought, that negativity is atracted to such open beings. This is just my experience.
Life Bless
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Inter-Resting.

Empathetic abilities?

I would like to know more, if you're up for a bit of typing.

LOL @ B.Donkey... shame I'm not particually christian but I'll add your book to my libary list.

It is definatly about fighting by not fighting I've even had trouble with people and in a way applied that and seen it work. I didn't intend to not fight but they did mess up things with me and one girl and I was feeling low. Their plan back fired and people realized that they were talking rubbish which put them to shame more than anything else (Ie; a baseball bat) would have done!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity
I have had an experience to do with this which was odd but as I don't quite understand it I'd rather hear from others before I go into it.

Peace
An Entity.

can you tell me some more? I don't really understand what it is. What could it be?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I went into a bit about Anxiety in another thread... looking for the name of it now.

An anxiety attack = A sudden acute episode of intense anxiety and feelings of panic.

A definition that makes no sence to me looking at it... Acute?... Intence? Outlook dictionary is baffing me out here. The person that wrote that definition obviously hasn't experienced an attack, what is decribed as acute dosent seem to fit with the intensity of it.

I've had a few anxiety attacks in the past and it feels as though you are, under attack.

The first time I experienced it was a bit diffrent to the most recent. I was supposed to be in college but stayed in being my usual lazy, couch louching self... it suddely felt as though I couldn't handle things (in life) and everything became distorted. Hey, I'm normally a chilled out person but suddenly I felt small, the houses across the street seemed to enlargen and everything became clustrophobic (sp?) I got up to get some fresh air and everything felt surreal as though I was living in a nightmare and something/anything could just walk into the room... other experiences differ but I think the general feeling is the same.

It gets stronger the more belief you put into it, just like the more you panic after falling out of a cruize ship the more you drown... the more you flail your arms and run around in circles when a fire gets a bit out of control the more time you're giving it to feed off of something else.

That my defintion of it... I think the Onelook dictonary editor had a bit of trouble with it all to be quite honest, tough putting all that into four line definition.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whether its conscious or sub conscious I would send it back to the source.This is a spiritual lesson for those projecting their energy at you.And it does get delt with swiftly.Just send a white light to those that are attacking you.That or send a love vibration to them.This usually balances out the promblem.These attacks occur when someone is jealous of you too.I use to be an adept sorcerer.But I prefer being more of a shaman/healer."I had to play with the darkness to see the light".Yes the real strong willed ones can create a disturbance in your energy field quite quickly.It will manifest into the physical.They can do whatever their power allows them to do.But at the same right you can clear your head and find the root of the promblem.Clear your head like a chalkboard and wait for a name to appear.That or find the person in a dream state and confront them.A person that knows the bodys energy centers real well can create an imbalance in your energy body making you have hot flashes.It just depends on that persons intent/will.Another attack this being far more powerful would be an astral or spirit body attack that could kill someone.This person being in spirit form and hitting you with his energy body would be enough to overstimulate the energy body and create an energy flux.Where the life force could drain from the body of the victum.Now this would have to be a very knowledgable person in his craft.The battle of the wills takes place here!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity

What are they and has anyone here ever thought they were under attack in this way or can explain what they belive them to be?

I've heard of groups of people mass praying for or against something and I'm guessing it works in the same way but is it prehaps linked to Panic Attacks/ Anxiety attacks?

Peace
An Entity.

I used to do pychicic stuff and based on what I was told and tried (dont really believe it now, and dont use it often) was that people can direct angry thoughts at you or give you a thing called the Black Death or Black Eye or Something and it gives you really bad effects and maybe even a fatality. But the resolution to an attack would be to clear your mind and visualize an empty space, I think. But I stopped since I wasnt sure if it was a sinful act or not

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The theory of collective conscience has been around for some time.

The most insteresting book I have ever read about it is The Hundredth Monkey by Ken Keyes, Jr. - there's a good summary of the phenomenon here:

www.worldtrans.org...

There is even some sort of research being done that may show a neurological basis for the phemonenon, although I am not sure about it's exact findings or accuracy.

www.gabriellevy.com...

I believe that "attacks" of the type of which you speak are an extension or alternate use of collective conscience.

If you aren't familiar with the Hundredth Monkey, you really should check it out.

I don't believe this actually qualifies as a conspiracy, but it's fascinating none the less.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just a name change... The name ''An Entity'' felt too devoid of anything to be typing on here

Definatly getting into meditation and Buddasim I hosently belive theres some thing there along with things like fung shui. Just watched The Twelve Monkeys on DVD the other night, will check out that book, add it to my libary list.

people can direct angry thoughts at you

Thats how I thought it to be, I can send/recive energy but am so spiritually crap at times I can't really do much with it. I do need to learn more about all that energy stuff cause my 'ability' has gotten a bit out of control. Kinda upsets me actually.

Hey, menguard. It looks like you know your stuff can I u2u you with a question or two?

(excuse the rhyme, I can't help it at times)

Drum roll please!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Can't u2u.

What do you think of transmitting energy through the eyes? Anyone is free to comment on this.

I've been questing for a looong time for info on it, in fact it more or less started my active quest for..?..

Haven't got any info on it yet other than what david icke mentions about it, which was crap as everyone and everything seems to be illuminati influenced to him. Still, its odd and there has to be something to it... was looking for a Shaman but can't find one thats local.

Any info Menguard/General public?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It would be my pleasure to help or assist in any matters at hand."I feel such sincerity in your post."Feel more than welcome to u2u me Drifter.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Lame, I can't u2u at all. Don't see why I have to make twenty posts before I can talk to someone in u2u.

I'll be off posting worthless comments so I can send something. I'll send it in a sec might log in with my other user.

Peace
The Drifter/An Entity

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u drifter,hopefull you got it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join