It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Still faffing around as An Entity.

I'll check it out,

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi Entity,
Cool name! Sorry I'm so slow but work calls.
Empathy is the ability to sense the feelings or pains of others; that is how I define it. The feelings are the most difficult for me to cope with. Because I sense EVERYthing walking down a street I will be overwhelmed by the pedestrians emotions if I don't "shut it of". Years ago I just thought I was a nut case until I consiously "felt" the physical pain a person who was experiencing (child-birth)!!!! Now I just shut it "of".
But my little simple minded theory is that it is a gift and that the not so loving beings fead on it or try to enter through the empaths channels, I don't now. The Lord Jesus must have had this abilty, he consantly experienced the presenc.e of others, AND he encountered great trials.
The Bible says we gifted in many ways according to one's abilities.
Donkey is a much better "qouter"

I have been haunted all my life but trusting in Jesus and the essence of Life has taken the weight of my shoulders.
Hope I answered your question? If not I'll try later.
Bad spelling Sorry.
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
its like in pokemon!!! Mewtwos physic attack!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by An EntityI've heard of groups of people mass praying for or against something and I'm guessing it works in the same way but is it prehaps linked to Panic Attacks/ Anxiety attacks?

Since mass prayers don't work, then I assume you are saying pyschic attacks don't work either?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What, a room full of wrongly intented people can't generate enough energy in them to mentally 'attack' someone?

If I can send energy from where I am, three miles down the road in such a way that I can make a friend dream of me then I'm quite sure a room full of people can at least stimulate a few nerve endings.... the types of churches where they make people faint because of the energy directed at them by the crowd.

Give me a picture of you and something personal and I'll show you what can be done with energy. Not in a threatining way of course, I'm not like that but guarenteed you'll dream (or feel depending on the time of day) something from it.

I've talked to a woman whos had sex with a man that was in another country. It is possible.

cool name

lol!

I was just talking about my name change to -The Drifter- its way more cool and a bit more solid... An Entity seems devoid and a bit soft, all ectoplamy, not quite the gritty, strong, life walker type image I was hoping for
Jks

Empathetic. Yes. I like. I am indeed that myself, sometimes too much to be honest and I do have a nasty side, when buttons are pushed in the correct sequence I can get quite

Otherwise I'm an all out kind hearted fella;

-cue halo-

Do you or have you ever noticed that other people can emit an emotion in such a way that you confuse/mix it with your own?

Emotion = Energy I'm sure.

Hey I'm falling asleep here...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
entity I sent you a u2u as the drifter.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Danke.

Can get a better sig now, The Drifter, kinda got a Clint Eastwood type thing to it.

Gonna have to reply a bit later though, can hardly see past my retina here, could do with a ciggarett as well.

Emotion = Energy, I'm sure that one works out. Hate/Anger Joy/Love sadness? Its all emmission of something or another.... Emmission being spelt corretly of course.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hay Entity or Drifter???
Did you change your name? Well I liked Entity.: Websters:Being; the character of existense. The essence. That's not so bad.

And if you have changed it to Drifter it doesnt make that big a difference both are kind of fluid, transparent, if you study the tales of Castaneda his most apraised virtue is fluidity, the ability to become ever changing. The essence of our existense is evolution. We are but ever changing entity's!m
What where we discussing? (I've got two days off because my boss is going bankrupt so I have time to relax )

Entity, you speak of anger; my friends tell me to never gaze upon them when I am angry, I have learned to harnish my rage but it is still there it is something deep within me that I now can focus, I kind of use it as a shield when I feal threatened.
I have neighbors at the moment who litteraly hate me because I've caused them to move( evicted). I can feel thier rage as a heavy dark hase,penetrating my house, at work things are going hay wire. And I am not that well trained at protecting myself, usually I just move away.
So I'm getting sick. Empatic abilities suck when things get out of control.
I KNOW I should be peaceful and calm but sometimes we have to take a stand.
The empatic abilities become handy when you encounter new people just remember to read thier personality. I have always read the heart forgetting the personality, jeez what a mess. The heart reveales wonderful features but the personality will show you if the person has enabled these virtues.
Just Ramblin
Wren

Jeez Really bad spelling, sorry guys.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Wren]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
*Frantically checking for u2us*

Sorry for the slight outburst before. I got a bit tempermental or what ever it is.

Hey man, you've made me reconsider my name change. It was kinda cool... thing is it was a kinda last resort after not being allowed in as anything else.

i keep hearing of this empathy thing, I'm sitting here in an office right now and cant really talk/type but it'd be good to hear moe about this type of ability... is it just to feel?

Gonna start a next thread b4 I'm off into the world of financial services in my slick suit.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this thread is still going but I hope this helps. When it comes to psychic communication or empathy or whatever one wishes to call it, there is an important aspect to this form of communication which is important to consider. Received energy can be misinterpreted or the sender's intent can be missunderstood. Just think of sexual harrassment; some people consider being called "honey" sexual harrassment but to some people it is just like calling someone "buddy" or not intended to be harrassing. Likewise, even sending someone positive or loving vibrations can be uncomfortable for some people no matter how well intentioned it is. You wouldn't want to get too friendly with a Nun or you might make her blush. It is the same with anger; some people joke around differently and what was intended to be harmless teasing can be interpreted as an affront...Or consider Arnold Schwarzenegger playfully nudging you on the shoulder; it would certainly knock me over. Of course some people do choose to direct harmful energy, curses, hexes or whatever you want to call it but as many posters have pointed out above, it is easy to protect yourself with a little faith in whatever religion or non-religious code you hold dear-may the force be with you
Psychic communication is just like verbal communication-complicated-and probably more so than verbal communication because not everyone is aware it is going on.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Heh!

I should probably write that one down. I used to like messing with peoples energy now I'm 'cursed' with it. I think I hit something and it bit back now my eyes are perma dialated. Funny sitting behind a desk trying to ''hide'' it, breathing excercises seem to work well though.

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Drifter,

You seem like a pretty decent guy in your slick suit off to financial matters or whatever you're busy with at the office. I've had some pretty eye opening experiences myself (see my weird story, and there are others). I don't think the perma-dilated thing is good for you. It causes too much stress. All I can say is try to find a way to tune it out, or incorporate it into the status quo, and keep flowing, if you will. The breathing focus will help when you are in the 'perpetually during' moments, but the key, I think, is to deal with the underlying incredulity that life-changing experiences can cause. Whatever you 'hit at that bit back' is affecting you at your discretion. In some way you invited it in, and you still have the majority say in your own disposition. Deal with it, you'll be fine, and get on with things. These new challenges have enormous potential to enhance your life, as well as disrupt it, as they seem to be doing now.

Hang in there.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thanks!

The whole 'bit back' thing wasn't really to do with psy attacks i don't think... it was me messing with stuff i shouldn't and now I'm perma dialated. Its weird when I make eye contact with people it has some effect thought i was possesed at one point. i love it and i hate it.

Gonna read that story now... still sittin here all suited up, feel homesick I think my bro/familys going through a lot right now and I'd rather be there than up in manchester.... if I can i'll post up about the story.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi, DriftingEntity,
I agree with PsyFi, an example I once prayed for a person ( she hated Jesus) and the day after when I met her she verbally attacted me accusing me of spiritual abuse and forbid me to ever again pray to Jesus on her behalf. Scarry. She had "seen" me on my knees at church!!!! That was where I was. All I had done was asked Jesus to reveal Himself to her.
I'd like to see your eyes, must look interesting. I know a guy who wears contacts just for fun, with that feature. to emphasize they are either red yellow or white.
Kickbacks are a part of the learning process I lost my healing ability's for years. Energy is not a toy.
See Ya
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've often felt that I were under psychic attack. I think that concitions like OCD, and much mental illness, has it's 'psychic',or 'magical' origins.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Incidentally, prescription drug PAXIL seems to block psychic attack. Think Ephmeral from "Scanners".

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
^ Intresting, what does it do?

I'd like to see your eyes, must look interesting.

They're not a colour of any kind just annoying, had a clash just now, not in a good mood today.

Energy is not a toy

Exactly... I'm gonna carry on messing with stuff though, I feel malovent, just bumped into a street hustler and came across a tad too empathetic for my liking... its been pissing me off I'm away from home, out of my setting and I feel uncomfortable. Pressured?

Was in contact with Rupert Sheldrake author of, The sence of being stared at. All he could say was, ''buy my book I go into it there'', the prat. He was going to meet me but didn't know how to come across, at least thats what I felt from his replies.

Sorry if I came across wrong in that u2u Wren it felt like you were questioning/douting me with that whole test thing probably my fault but I didn't mean to threaten you in anyway.

Peace
Drifter

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hi Drifter,
When we are stressed as you seem to be we need to release the steam and can't reason clearly.

I can't find the red line in this thread now, but perhaps I'm just blind.

Oh about not being "home", I have travelled much in my proffesion and I have made a habit of "bringing my home with me" And in a way forced myself to be flexible, adapteble, very useful at times.
Hope you soon feel better.
Take Care
WrenLittle

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
I've often felt that I were under psychic attack. I think that concitions like OCD, and much mental illness, has it's 'psychic',or 'magical' origins.

I would like to bring this topic back to life.

I feel that I fall into this. I feel that I am projecting this psychic attack, not because I want to but because of my own fears. I have a bit of paranoid personality disorder and the past 2-3 years have been the worst years of my life. I would love to stop this nonsense and bring peace to those I bothered. The person I believe I hurt the most is my mother and father
and I cant forgive myself for it. I MUST CHANGE THIS NOW!!!

Please if anyone can help me I would love it. I was originally a super Christian with an extremely joyful personality. People that knew me, would say that I was goofy, yet very compassionate towards others. I would always mend broken friendships even though everyone would disregard the thought. After a conflict with business and friends(we got scammed by someone I trusted with my life), I feel that noone trusts me anymore and that my stupid paranoid problem makes it 10x worse.

Please someone help me.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by lseekingtruthl]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wren
Hi Drifter,
When we are stressed as you seem to be we need to release the steam and can't reason clearly.

I can't find the red line in this thread now, but perhaps I'm just blind.

Oh about not being "home", I have travelled much in my proffesion and I have made a habit of "bringing my home with me" And in a way forced myself to be flexible, adapteble, very useful at times.
Hope you soon feel better.
Take Care
WrenLittle

your quote makes me sad

"You become what you fear, when you fear to become" W.L.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join