It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenson - The proof is in the 270 million Covid jabs sitting unused in American freezers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: Xtrozero.
Usefull against current strains 😂
They were never usefull for any strain....

I have to agree with you. I know right now, about 10 people that are sick and supposedly test positive for it. Three of them had to go to the ER, one of those three went to the ER twice. All them up to date and triple boosted.

It doesn't seem to stop them from getting it, being sick, or going to the hospital. So I don't know why they keep pushing that people take it.

I admit that my tin foil hat started tingling when I saw the report that there is a supposed national shortage of over the counter cold and flu medicine. Something else that makes you go "Hmmm".

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Its far from over, can you trust a health professional ever again?

My doc strongly advised against being injected with an untested gene therapy experiment.

I can trust mine. Everyone else has something to weigh theirs against.

Seems like he hates the planet since he's not going along with the depop agenda.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: Xtrozero.
Usefull against current strains 😂
They were never usefull for any strain....

I have to agree with you. I know right now, about 10 people that are sick and supposedly test positive for it. Three of them had to go to the ER, one of those three went to the ER twice. All them up to date and triple boosted.

It doesn't seem to stop them from getting it, being sick, or going to the hospital. So I don't know why they keep pushing that people take it.

I admit that my tin foil hat started tingling when I saw the report that there is a supposed national shortage of over the counter cold and flu medicine. Something else that makes you go "Hmmm".

I have a friend I have known for 40 years and he is quadruple boosted. Just went to the hospital with "the flu" and left a message on facebook it would be really bad without that shot. I hope he lives long enough to know how wrong he is. No one I know has had issues other than the sniffles and a cough who didn't get vaccinated. I know of 4 people who got sick and one died after taking this shot. It doesn't work, and a lot of the times it does more harm is my observation. Not every time obviously. It is like Russian Roulette to take the jab.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join