It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenson - The proof is in the 270 million Covid jabs sitting unused in American freezers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Alex Berenson has been on top of the Covid vaccine deception since the very beginning. Recently he made a very astute observation about the number of available doses versus the number that will go unused. In the beginning of the pandemic the fear was at an all time high, and as many have learned through out history, fear makes you do stupid things. The doses were given out through different stages of psychological manipulation. First it was fear, then it was guilt, then coercion along with lies and manipulation. As Pfizer admitted recently, they never tested the vaccine for transmission as they were "moving at the speed of science." Of course the most high up and key officials all claimed it would stop infection and transmission which they knew it would not. Since then many have learned the truth and spread awareness of the uninformed dangers of the vaccines. Movies like died suddenly showed us that the rabbit hole goes deeper than most know. Now finally when we are faced with the reality of how many vaccine doses exist versus how many are left and will go unused, it shows that the people have spoken and do not want to recieve anymore. The proof is in the numbers.

They won’t admit the national-level data.

They won’t accept the case reports.

They will do anything to ignore sudden deaths of vaccine fanatics like the one tonight.

But they know. Everyone knows.

The proof is in the 270 million Covid jabs sitting unused in American freezers.

SOURCE
edit on 10-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Its far from over, can you trust a health professional ever again?
edit on 10-12-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The proof is also in the fact price per jab is going up a lot because people don't want it ...the pharma companies need to meet expected revenue ...only way to do that is to raise the price many times over to meet the target dollar sign.....

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep
We ain't seen nothing yet. That was just the Entree.. a mild wind signalling a massive storm is coming

edit on 10-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Seems like a vague statement, 270 million... where are they? Are they older ones no longer useful against the current strain? Are they actual boosters or the initial shots? Also, they are somewhat fragile and need to be constantly chilled with a limited potency assay, but I'm not sure how long that is.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero.
Usefull against current strains 😂
They were never usefull for any strain....

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33

Usefull against current strains 😂
They were never usefull for any strain....

Thank you Dr.

edit on 10-12-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by Hiram33 removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What is a doctor ? A drug pusher for pharma companies indoctrinated into the rockerfeller medical model ... Like we need to listen to anything they have to say on this matter anymore ...they have done enough damage by endorsing the jabs in the first place

edit on 10-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What is a doctor ? A drug pusher for pharma companies indoctrinated into the rockerfeller medical model ... Like we need to listen to anything they have to say on this matter anymore ...they have done enough damage by endorsing the jabs in the first place

Well hopefully you are not a garbageman telling me what is right or wrong medically. Sorry for assuming, but I guess that is best...wouldn't want someone with zero medial experience acting like they are...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My background is in NATURAL medicine

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My background is in NATURAL medicine

Figures...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is that the best you can do ? ... I guess that is all you can do is defend your position on the jab ...there is the truth then there is the overwhelming truth .. you need to keep the faith up that they work so you get the placebo effect ....

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Is that the best you can do ? ... I guess that is all you can do is defend your position on the jab ...there is the truth then there is the overwhelming truth .. you need to keep the faith up that they work so you get the placebo effect ....

I asked a simple question, so what is it we are debating here? You told me all I need to know, especially with the bold NATURAL part.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They say the pride comes before the fall. I would never be so arrogant about this experimental product.

Thankyou father...

I asked a simple question to define what 270 million represents and I got told I'm not 85 IQ, or maybe a big pharma shrill, so who here has the pride issues?

Over 75% of anticipated customers who either canceled their appointments or didn't make one to begin with. Presumably they started with the total US population and calculated their production quota from there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join