It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: kittywrangler

Then where is the proof? If you have LITERALLY seen samples taken from them that prove chemtrails are real, why hasn't it been shouted from the rooftops and proven?

that's not the way i have seen "the science" working lately

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Of course. You have seen proof that they took samples, and proof that chemtrails are real, but it's just disappeared and been buried.
edit on 12/8/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/8/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

originally posted by: kittywrangler
because it hasn't been properly announced to you yet?

No, but if you want to use this claim

Bill Gates has recently announced he wants to spray the skies to block out the sun.

as proof it is currently happening you're talking bollocks. As simple as that.

i did not refer to Bill Gates as proof, or at all. but since you brought him up to me, i would say that his request for a study was ridiculous on its face anyway...a hot-air balloon? really?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, it's a weather balloon. Weather balloons routinely get up to the upper atmosphere, and pop at an altitude of around 100,000 feet. The record for balloons was set by a BLAST high altitude balloon, BU60-1 in 2002, when it reached 173,900 feet.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I love how it's always the people that know what they're talking about that have to modify their thinking. The people that believe in something are always Right and Speaking Truth, and we're the sheeple being lead around by the nose.

what is the point of discussion? doesn't everyone have the ability to modify their thoughts/beliefs? the problem is, not everyone is WILLING TO. do you think and believe the same things you did 30 years ago? 20 years? 10? 2? Learning cannot occur, or reflect any form of truth, without adjustment of thoughts/beliefs throughout life. discussion is a tool available for use. sheeple are led by narrative, they do not question, they do not discuss with any intention of exchanging information. they want to defend a narrative, not their own thoughts/beliefs. we could use less battle, more discussion imho

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Of course. You have seen proof that they took samples, and proof that chemtrails are real, but it's just disappeared and been buried.

maybe, it wouldn't be unheard of on the internet. would you like me to look for the doc? would you watch it?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

In all in that warehouse in a crate, next to the Ark of the Covenant! The fact that there is no evidence proves it's been deliberately hidden!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No, it's a weather balloon. Weather balloons routinely get up to the upper atmosphere, and pop at an altitude of around 100,000 feet. The record for balloons was set by a BLAST high altitude balloon, BU60-1 in 2002, when it reached 173,900 feet.

does this sound like the best method of deployment? the best/brightest must have worked on this project

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It's for an experiment. You aren't going to release a large amount of whatever you're using, so yes, it's an effective way to test it. For a large scale operation, they would find a better way to release whatever it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There is no point in discussion when one side has decided they're going to believe something and absolutely nothing is going to change their belief. I have never seen any actual proof of anything being sprayed that could be shown to be something else, yet no one that claims chemtrails are real has ever been willing to admit that it could be anything but something related to chemtrails. And as far as "battle", nine times out of them it's one side immediately attacking the other, calling them shills, sheeple, and worse. I'll let you figure out which side that is.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I've always watched whatever was posted to "prove" chemtrails. I have yet to see anything that even comes close to being proof though.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: teddyvetter

Unless they took the sample directly from the "chemtrail" all those soil samples prove is that something is adding aluminum to them. And lets ignore the emissions from mines, coal plants, manufacturing plants, and all those ground based sources. It's GOT to be those planes flying overhead at 35,000 feet. It's the only thing that makes sense!

That's LITERALLY what i said i have seen. Samples taken by flying DIRECTLY thru a persisting/expanding "contrail", when it was freshly created and another pass thru as it fell/dissipated. the rest of your comment is confounding the topic; temperature, moisture, and particulate...remember?

this is something I have been asking for, for years now. Do you have a link to the study?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers". That's a huge red flag in my book.

Does that also apply to things like Flat Earth, the no plane theory, Reptilians, Nibiru, Holocaust conspiracy theories, and other topics that even people who believe a lot of other conspiracy theories view as fringe?

Do you think people should not be allowed to talk about the things you just mentioned?

conversely, do you think others should not be allowed to discuss chemtrails if they are explaining why the theory doesn't make sense?

agreed, "the theory" is "your" theory that has been formed without proper/adequate information. it does not make sense. please modify your theory after collecting better information, thank you

If you can explain what constitutes a chemtrail, and how I identify one, it would help this conversation along quite well.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: ChristianSupremacist

Yes, because we have people that know what they're talking about that don't agree with you, it must be COINTELPRO.

Every thread on this board gets jumped on by "fact checkers". That's a huge red flag in my book.

Does that also apply to things like Flat Earth, the no plane theory, Reptilians, Nibiru, Holocaust conspiracy theories, and other topics that even people who believe a lot of other conspiracy theories view as fringe?

Do you think people should not be allowed to talk about the things you just mentioned?

I believe people should be able to talk about those topics and I don't see why you would think I was inferring people shouldn't be allowed to talk about those things. You didn't answer my question though.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Please post a link to the study and/or the video you watched of them taking these samples.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So.. if persistent contrails don't exist, let's talk a bit about "ship tracks" (or ship trails).

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Please post a link to the study and/or the video you watched of them taking these samples.

www.youtube.com...
OVERCAST - CHEMTRAIL DOCUMENTARY - GEOENGINEERING DOCUMENTARY 2021

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
man, there is a ton of stuff out there...The Dimming, Frankenskies, What in the World are they Spraying, Aerosol Crimes for starters...have fun and good luck!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
OVERCAST - CHEMTRAIL DOCUMENTARY - GEOENGINEERING DOCUMENTARY 2021

at what part of the hour and 20 minute video is the sampling of the chemtrail from the air?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And every one of those either doesn’t know what they’re looking at or makes things up as they go.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join