It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated people now make up a majority of covid deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: ATruGod
Now a pandemic of the vaccinated.

My how things change.

You know I seriously doubt we'll see people making fun of them dying because they're vaccinated too! Sad world.

Thing is ... most of them are over 80 and have at least one co-morbidity, so they're not actually dying due to being vaxxed, they're dying due to old and having co-morbidity.

The takeaway form this isn't that the vax is dangerous, it's that you still need to do things like socially distance or wear a mask if you're old and have diabetes, even if you are vaxed.

We've known since day one that it wouldn't be 100 percent effective.

then shouldn't we remove them from the studies on covid deaths as well? Or do you like using that numbers to hyper inflate the deaths to keep the fear going? See, lol, you don't see, you only spew what the official narrative tells you to spew. I don't think your lies will be able to continue as they have.

I mean the contradictions in his statements are exceptionally documented. The rest of his claims have fallen apart and as time passes nothing will remain from the narrative and it's premises that have been refuted one by one.

Starting with transmission and infection allegedly prevented by the vaccines?

Are they sure they could qualify these products as 'vaccines' in the first place or did they have to change the definition to do so?!

Are the 'vaccines' safe and effective? I am sure they know the short, medium and long term effects...or no?

The narrative has been refuted.

Normality when restored must demand indictments and penalising heavily all crimes committed against citizens in the name of 'science'
edit on 25-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: ATruGod
Now a pandemic of the vaccinated.

My how things change.

You know I seriously doubt we'll see people making fun of them dying because they're vaccinated too! Sad world.

Thing is ... most of them are over 80 and have at least one co-morbidity, so they're not actually dying due to being vaxxed, they're dying due to old and having co-morbidity.

The takeaway form this isn't that the vax is dangerous, it's that you still need to do things like socially distance or wear a mask if you're old and have diabetes, even if you are vaxed.

We've known since day one that it wouldn't be 100 percent effective.

Some truth to this, but it isn't the whole truth. It doesn't explain the general increase in all cause mortality in the younger age groups. Nor the drop in fertility rates around the world. Why would these things happen after the vaccine roll out and when the covid variant is about as harmful as the common cold (it's actually a far better vaccine than the pseudo vaccine)?

Masks are useless, particularly outdoors, this has been known all along and the studies purporting to show a positive effect are full of confounders and bias. It's actually nearly impossible to do good mask studies to begin with ie. how you going to get people to wear a mask without knowing if they have a real mask or a placebo mask lol? Observationally, masks didn't work in 1918, nor do they now. To believe they do requires us to have no understanding of what an airborne respiratory virus is or how it propagates.

We know that Pfizer "claimed" and highlighted in the pre authorisation literature, that during the period of their abbreviated study full vaccination was associated with a 0.84% absolute risk reduction against mild covid symptoms. In other words for every 238 vaccine doses administered (119 fully vaccinated people), they *claimed* that if you discounted a certain amount of time straight after vax being administered there was one less mild symptom among the vaccinated group (as defined by the WHO - symptoms such as sneezing, sore throat, headache, cough etc).

This somewhat paltry result has since been obliterated in real world observation but there must have been some doubts all along. Thousands of symptomatic people weren't included which seems fishy, in fact the definition was ultimately subjective enough to be open to all sorts of bias, and we know from the literature that the FDA fought against releasing at all that their own seroprevalence data is at odds with the original claim.

It was strange to hear the "they were only designed to reduce hospitalisation and deaths" which seems like propaganda or a dissonance coping mechanism reminiscent of this. The vaccine studies were too underpowered to really do this, but a look at the data they do provide indicates the opposite. Why would all cause mortality be greater in the vaccine group (with death from cardiac events being of particular concern in hindsight)? How would that affect a risk assessment (that was never done)? When you consider severe reactions it doesn't make the reduced hospitalisation claims so good either.

Then there is the 1200 temporally associated deaths in the first 6 months that Pfizer knew about (and which are likely to be a fraction of the real number). Why wasn't vaccination halted until it was demonstrated clearly that they were safe? This should have been a scandal, but no...safe and effective.

edit on 25-11-2022 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
^ When you also consider whistleblower claims, that have been backed up, about shoddy data and methodology as per the BMJ (was hilarious to see what has been one of the worlds most prestigious medical journal since about 1840, incorrectly "fact checked" lol) and the refusal to release the data for scientists to scrutinise, along with the obvious and huge conflicts of interest among many of its authors, it seems fair to wonder how the Pfizer study ever made it to publication.

Interestingly, according to people representing the whistle blower, Pfizers "motion to dismiss" didn't counter that the whistle blower was wrong (probably because they can't) as much as claimed it couldn't have been fraud because the FDA were fully aware of these problems all along.

Safe and effective. Three words (or two if you are Biden) that might well live in infamy.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

This has always been this way. The mainstream media and the Fauci lovers all ignored factual evidence and even the admission by Faucci that there are vaccines that only make people worse, and that's what the mRNA "vaccines/poisons do."

All those big pharma CEOs who called to criminalize anyone who would doubt their poisons should be sued in a new Nuremberg trial and they should be treated like the nazi doctors who forced people to horrendous medical experiments.

76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs

Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’ “...Not Be The First Time"

What's more Fauci should be put on trial for all the evil he has done. From doing horrendous experiments on black orphaned children whom he didn't allow to have guardians so he could experiment on them, which by law is ILLEGAL/A CRIME, to the LIES he told everyone about COVID-19, to the also horrendous experiments he made on beagle puppies puting flies in their heads to see how the beagles died slowly in horrendous pain...

Fauci Committed Crimes in the 80s. Children Cannot Give Consent to Medical Experiments.

Dr. Fauci Scared Everyone With Lies ABout AIDS & Used Orphaned Black Kids for Experiments.

edit on 25-11-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Given that the vax is being aimed at those most at risk from covid its unsurprising that they would make up the majority of the deaths. Perfectly normal, perfectly expected.

Mate for the most part I try to give you the benefit of the doubt I don't judge to harshly and I take your comments objectively .

But all I can say on this one is wow Like even you had to vomit in your mouth a little when you typed it up.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G"

I was booted off LinkedIn by this one. Hilarious especially since it is on NIH site. Makes me wonder who's controlling IoT and all thought processes through air and ground waves.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Excellent info! Thanks much for share.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

This has always been this way. The mainstream media and the Fauci lovers all ignored factual evidence and even the admission by Faucci that there are vaccines that only make people worse, and that's what the mRNA "vaccines/poisons do."

All those big pharma CEOs who called to criminalize anyone who would doubt their poisons should be sued in a new Nuremberg trial and they should be treated like the nazi doctors who forced people to horrendous medical experiments.

76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs

Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’ “...Not Be The First Time"

What's more Fauci should be put on trial for all the evil he has done. From doing horrendous experiments on black orphaned children whom he didn't allow to have guardians so he could experiment on them, which by law is ILLEGAL/A CRIME, to the LIES he told everyone about COVID-19, to the also horrendous experiments he made on beagle puppies puting flies in their heads to see how the beagles died slowly in horrendous pain...

Fauci Committed Crimes in the 80s. Children Cannot Give Consent to Medical Experiments.

Dr. Fauci Scared Everyone With Lies ABout AIDS & Used Orphaned Black Kids for Experiments.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

the deaths are because nobody is getting booster shots, the first doses lose effectiveness over time as the virus keeps adapting, and unvaccinated deaths are not lower at all even with increasing death rates of both vaccinated and unvaccinated, i mean since when was 42% a majority? that means 58% of covid deaths are from unvaccinated.

So...there really is no vaccine, then. This is an ongoing treatment. In the early days of this narrative, they told us the vax was 95% effective, or some such. They said we could have our lives back, yada yada yada. Now its about being bent over a barrel every few months for boosters.

Dear Lord. The nerds in white lab coats make me sick.

Please take me......

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

None of this is new, Trump's covid briefings explained all of this back in 2021. Or are you calling trump a liar?

Oh now that's clever
very clever , I'll even give you a star.

but it also shows how desperate you are to avert peoples attention from the obvious failures of the Vaccine.

and yes I'll call Trump a Liar and I'll call the people advising him at the time liars.
edit on 25-11-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: JinMI

Amazin....innit.

Its not like all the people asking questions werent silenced or anything......

Yeah and then the truth comes out everyone who silenced them jumps to the next narrative..

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr but vulnerable people vaxxt

Musk may be about to spring the data on us too. I see the SHTF moment for these liars is right now! Many of us on here have argued with the shills that this was going to be the case. I am still praying we are wrong on the deaths, but it sure doesn't look good from here. There must be something done worldwide about this whole scheme.

edit on 26-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

None of this is new, Trump's covid briefings explained all of this back in 2021. Or are you calling trump a liar?

Oh now that's clever
very clever , I'll even give you a star.

but it also shows how desperate you are to avert peoples attention from the obvious failures of the Vaccine.

and yes I'll call Trump a Liar and I'll call the people advising him at the time liars.

It is now called vaccine apology and denialism of facts. This is what we are seeing as the house of cards has fallen.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
But Pfizer, Biden, Fauci and others told me the vaccines have an above 90-95% efficacy rate at preventing infection and transmission.....
Get your shot they said, it wll prevent you catching covid they said.....

Kids are at almost zero risk, so they don't need to mask or get the shots.....

Oh but more people are vaccinated now, so of course more people dying and getting sick will be vaccinated.....
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Along with Astrazeneca won't give you thrombosis and the rest won't give you myocarditis etc.

Guess we'll never know because we cannot rollback the clock and unvaxx people an see how it would have played out without the drugs.

And hooboy I know so many people who wish they could roll it all back, buyers remorse and all that.

So glad I can think for myself and have a good understanding of science and medicine.

Said this plenty of times now but I've not had covid yet, like a lot of my 'unvaxxed' friends, those that have had it the symptoms were mild and they recovered fast.
My 'vaxxed' friends have gotten incredibly sick when they have caught it.

I and my partner had the flu a few months ago, first time in over 3 years. You know that flu that basically went extinct during the pandemic, that was going to come back with a vengeance. but still no covid which is super infectious and super dangerous..... and that super flu I caught wasn't all that.

But of course, the tests don't do false positives do they......

The god damn clown world we live in.

Oh well if I get covid and die, it's okay because I'LL BE DEAD, and no doubt shall have zero f****s to give.

Not that I think I will ever catch covid or die from it unless the flu is being renamed that is.

edit on 26-11-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, some of my keyboards keys are on their way out. Might be some H's missing lol

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
But Pfizer, Biden, Fauci and others told me the vaccines have an above 90-95% efficacy rate at preventing infection and transmission.....
Get your shot they said, it wll prevent you catching covid they said.....

Kids are at almost zero risk, so they don't need to mask or get the shots.....

Oh but more people are vaccinated now, so of course more people dying and getting sick will be vaccinated.....
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Along with Astrazeneca won't give you thrombosis and the rest won't give you myocarditis etc.

Guess we'll never know because we cannot rollback the clock and unvaxx people an see how it would have played out without the drugs.

And hooboy I know so many people who wish they could roll it all back, buyers remorse and all that.

So glad I can think for myself and have a good understanding of science and medicine.

Said this plenty of times now but I've not had covid yet, like a lot of my 'unvaxxed' friends, those that have had it the symptoms were mild and they recovered fast.
My 'vaxxed' friends have gotten incredibly sick when they have caught it.

I and my partner had the flu a few months ago, first time in over 3 years. You know that flu that basically went extinct during the pandemic, that was going to come back with a vengeance. but still no covid which is super infectious and super dangerous..... and that super flu I caught wasn't all that.

But of course, the tests don't do false positives do they......

The god damn clown world we live in.

Oh well if I get covid and die, it's okay because I'LL BE DEAD, and no doubt shall have zero f****s to give.

Not that I think I will ever catch covid or die from it unless the flu is being renamed that is.

It's not only kids they have almost zero risk. Have a look at the young and healthy populations under the age of 50. They all have extremely small chances of getting sick or die from Covid-19. There was no need for lockdowns or for the shots with a potentially hazardous product.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Ah but that is the thing you see we do know how it would have played out , We've seen it many many times over the years and never had a clue.

Viruses have ravaged humanity since the beginning of time it's simply a course of nature . Every year brings new seasonal Viruses and there are proper treatments laid out to keep things from getting out of hand or it's simply handled case to case doctor to doctor.

Covid-19 was no different there was a very proper course of treatment that would have kept things inline but if you recall the burning down of Hydroxychloroquine warehouses and other medicines mysteriously sabotaged or demonized as poison. Then things start to make sense in a backwards kind of way.

Covid-19 could have come and gone like any other seasonal Virus but that is simply not what happen
edit on 26-11-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haarptarget
"Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G"

I was booted off LinkedIn by this one. Hilarious especially since it is on NIH site. Makes me wonder who's controlling IoT and all thought processes through air and ground waves.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But here is fine. I have created an entire thread about the same topic using the same link! Although there is a lot more information which is not picked up by the mainstream scientists. They don't want to be engaged in endless debates as it seems. Only sage space they want and a regular safe career path. How things have changed and how much the quality of the science and scientists have been reduced!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the topic of the discussion.

For once more I will argue that there needs to be a lot of caution when someone speaks about vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Many of those who are considered vaccinated should not be placed in this group as they have had already natural immunity (which is superior) long before getting injected with these products. They have survived primary Infection as unvaccinated and they belong to the unvaccinated group.

They are trying desperately to skew the statistics and even eliminate the unvaccinated group. That can't happen and the bogus mathematics and statistics have kicked in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join