It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unionists realise the gravy train has left the station and Andrews using unions to intimidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Guy Matthews was having a press conference today, when a bunch of unionists were yelling outside, as he proposed to scrap a 300 billion dollar project.

No wonder why they were protesting, when an upto 40 year project where you as a worker could take home 6 to 7 thousand a week.

No wonder why these guys are crying, these projects are overpriced.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Guy Matthews was having a press conference today, when a bunch of unionists were yelling outside, as he proposed to scrap a 300 billion dollar project.

No wonder why they were protesting, when an upto 40 year project where you as a worker could take home 6 to 7 thousand a week.

No wonder why these guys are crying, these projects are overpriced.

m.youtube.com...

CFMEU bunched panties much.
Next the police union members will be pulling him over.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Most likely, especially if Matt launches a royal commission, into police brutality.

Dan owns the police, unions.

No wonder why he got away with just a heavy punch up at Lindsay fixes house, and claimed he fell for two little steps.

Rear ended a cyclist at high speed, no t bome there.

edit on 22-11-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Unions thrive on government subsidies and contracts.

The steel industry in the USA would be all but non existent without the dole and government contracts.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I liked the benefits my union negotiated for me, but hated their politics. I was forced to contribute to their politics via my union dues.

I am split 50/50 on unions because of this. While they protect the worker they also fleece the citizenry, in the case of my union, and try to get undesirable political candidates elected.

new topics

top topics

join